Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiokit Special "App Drop"

Comments

• @analog_matt hope this helps. I just checked it does still work great in AUM, Saves, and restores fine, but does not have additional presets. Crashes upon opening in Standalone. I’m on iPad 6 ios 13.4

• @analog_matt tried to replicate test in AB3 and as soon as I clicked on AK 808 in output slot on Midi page, it crashed whole AB3 session. Just hoping some of this info helps.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Uh oh @analog_matt my app is crashing immediately, when trying to open standalone. I’m on iOS 13.4 iPad 6. I tried a soft restart, and full turn off turn back on....

That's no good. Thanks for letting me know. Not sure what is going on but, will look into it immediately.

@Denzkps said:
    After update It doesn’t work normally
    Very strange midi reading

Can you provide more info? Or email [email protected]
    Thank you so much

• Is anyone else having the trouble @Poppadocrock is having?

@Poppadocrock you might try exporting any presets you've made so you don't lose them, and delete and re-install the app

• Track 4 MIDI 808 bass au3 plugin
    Track 5 Record signal from track 4
    I don’t now why but after update 808synth not all notes playing

• @analog_matt said:
    Is anyone else having the trouble @Poppadocrock is having?

@Poppadocrock you might try exporting any presets you've made so you don't lose them, and delete and re-install the app

Everything is working fine here, stand-alone and in AUM. All 166 presets present. Air 2, 13.4

• @analog_matt said:

New update is out. It appears to be MUCH more stable. We're still working on the app, though. Thanks everyone!

Excited for the universal update.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    @analog_matt hope this helps. I just checked it does still work great in AUM, Saves, and restores fine, but does not have additional presets. Crashes upon opening in Standalone. I’m on iPad 6 ios 13.4

If you happen to have any extra time, I'm wondering if you could do me a quick favor? Would you be able to send me your crash logs?

To obtain crash logs from your iOS device:

Open the “Settings" app
    Select “Privacy"
    Select “Analytics"
    Select "Analytics Data"
    Locate any logs that are named Bass 808 (or a variation)
    Open the most recent crash log
    There should be a "share" icon in the upper right hand corner that will let you email it to me
    [email protected]

🙏

• Hey @analog_matt how do you tell which one is most recent? I just sent the one with the highest number listed at the very end before the .ips

• @analog_matt I have six in total. I do believe that was the most recent one

• Yea man. Happy to help.

• @analog_matt What about an option to completely hide the built-in keyboard when using 808 as an AUv3?

Honestly it looks a bit fuggly when the keybaord graphics bleeds thru when scaling the plug-in :)

• Really loving this...ready for whatever is coming from Henny...release it without delay @analog_matt 😅

• Hey folks! Universal version is coming along nicely.

Here's some shots of what it looks like on an iPhone X

And @Samu, the iPhone AU hides the keyboard. And, we're already working on redesigning future Limited Edition App drops to look better in various AU hosts.

iPhone version will require iPhone 6s and above. Runs real nice even on an older iPhone 6s

• Can’t f#<£*%g wait...

• @wim said:
    Nah, BASSalicious isn’t a romper, it’s a synth. You can make it sound similar to this, but you’d be going about it in very different ways, and a few of the unique stuff such as the bit crusher would be difficult to mimic without external FX.

They’re different character instruments and as such, will tend to inspire different sounds. But yes, there is overlap.

I can make my acoustic guitar sound like a fuzzed out Strat, and sometimes do, but it doesn’t tend to inspire me in that direction straight off the wall hanger. ;)

At 24 MB this is true for BASSalicious.

BASSalicious 2 is about 245 MB and has additional downloads of 1.6 GB...
    But I still did not yet buy version 2.

Just saying.

• edited April 2020

@analog_matt said:
    We're working on updates, fixes, and more presets for Bass 808 now!

Next drop? After this one is over.
    But, before then, we'll have a new "regular" app with Henny tha Bizness. And, it's really great sounding. Really excited about it 🙏

Hey @analog_matt ,
    I'm finding myself getting distracted by scripting a lot lately but I'm neglecting my work. What do I do?

@analog_matt said:
    Hey folks! Universal version is coming along nicely.

Here's some shots of what it looks like on an iPhone X

And @Samu, the iPhone AU hides the keyboard. And, we're already working on redesigning future Limited Edition App drops to look better in various AU hosts.

iPhone version will require iPhone 6s and above. Runs real nice even on an older iPhone 6s

SE? Please say yes. It's a smaller iPhone 6S.

• Any sneak peeks on this Henny Tha Biz app? I love watching that guy...

• @Samflash3 said:

SE? Please say yes. It's a smaller iPhone 6S.

SE is not supported. You can download it and it'll technically run on one. But, the UI won't be pretty...

• edited April 2020

@iammane said:
    Any sneak peeks on this Henny Tha Biz app? I love watching that guy...

• @Samflash3 said:

Hey @analog_matt ,
    I'm finding myself getting distracted by scripting a lot lately but I'm neglecting my work. What do I do?

Hmmm good question. I use this https://selfcontrolapp.com/ to block social media during the day

• @analog_matt said:

@iammane said:

oooooooooooo :hushed:

• Sweeeeeeet @analog_matt Keep up the goodness

• @analog_matt any idea when we'll be seeing the next app?

• I don’t know what that is but I want it.

• Since the latest update - 808 doesn’t resize to the size of the au-window anymore ...

Itˋs nice when I want to have it full screen - but it’s not so nice when I want a smaller au window ...

IPad Pro 12.9 here ..

• edited May 2020

@analog_matt said:

@iammane said:

Wait, when did iOS music become a genre, music is music, if I am making Hip Hop, it is not iOS Hip Hop hahaha.
    Perhaps you mean't push the platform forward.
    But you are amazing anyway ;)

• I Don’t think he means sonically, I think he means more the Idea of it being a serious music creation option. A new way of making good music.