Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pure Acid by Jim Audio!!! This is the best news ever!!!

Comments

• edited February 2022

@jolico said:

Seems those only select one note at a time.. or is it me?

• @RajahP said:

@jolico said:

Those transpose the whole pattern.

• @jolico said:

@RajahP said:

@jolico said:

Those transpose the whole pattern.

Yep.. Thanks..

• The Octave + x buttons and the ‘pitch’ button up there on the photo at the right will move single notes up and down.
    I was just thinking today actually - I wonder if Jim has been building a new app this past while. That would be good 😻

• Does anyone have direct contact with Dmitri? From what I can find he appears to live in Mariupol and the news this morning is that Mariupol is under siege…

• edited March 2022

@MadGav said:
    Does anyone have direct contact with Dmitri? From what I can find he appears to live in Mariupol and the news this morning is that Mariupol is under siege…

Sorry Boss, but, who is Dmitri, is it another name for @jimpavloff ?

• @RajahP said:

@MadGav said:
    Does anyone have direct contact with Dmitri? From what I can find he appears to live in Mariupol and the news this morning is that Mariupol is under siege…

Yes. That is right.

• @Lorichs said:

@RajahP said:

@MadGav said:

Yes. That is right.

Ok.. our prayers goes out for him..

• Hope he (and his family and friends) are ok over there.
    He has been pretty active posting stories on instagram regarding the whole crazyness over there. Last ones from 5 hours ago or so.

• I would like dedicate this years #303day jam to @jimpavloff
    My thoughts are with you ❤️🙏🏼

• Great track @Lorichs :love: :heart:
    amazing tribute to Дмитрий! (Jim)

• Any news about @jimpavloff and how he’s doing in Ukraine?

/DMfan🇸🇪

• @DMfan said:
    Any news about @jimpavloff and how he’s doing in Ukraine?

/DMfan🇸🇪

There were some mixes on his YouTube channel a couple of weeks ago, so I hope he’s alive and kicking :)

• I saw on Instagram not too long ago that he’s releasing some music :)

• Good to hear, thanks!

/DMfan🇸🇪

• Good to know

• His new single is fucking awesome :open_mouth:

• edited September 2022

• Awesome, thanks both

• Happy someone was fast for @FastGhost :lol:

• edited September 2022

For a good combo of an awesome dev with an awesome youtube, i'll link Saint Rider's remix

edit: for those who may not know, Saint Rider = Flow Form music channel
    https://www.youtube.com/c/FlowFormMobileMusic

• Prodigyesque

• Posted today

• @anickt said:
    Posted today

Great...

All the Best..

• Err hey is there a way to change drum kits here that I haven’t found?
    I’m asking because I had a beat going today, it sounded right like crap honesty and I was going to clear it and start over but I pushed some button and it sounded like I shifted drum kits. Everything sounded well mixed again and they were all sounds I’ve never heard before and certainly couldn’t make myself by twisting the available knobs. I didn’t adjust any of the individual drums either using the little switcheroo that lets you pick from one of the three varieties for several drums.

Honestly sounds like a tropical Jamaican kit. Nothing like I’ve ever heard come out of pure acid. But I also thought that what we see is what we get and we can only make our own drums by adjusting parameters? If there are kits hiding I’ve somehow missed then awesome, if not then wtf?

I copied the new jungle sounding pattern from slot number two and pasted it to slot
    One where my crappy sounding overdriven rhythm was. When it pasted there, the jungle sounds were just totally destroyed and my crappy overdriven sounds took over albeit now they were playing on the same beat as pattern 2.

I took a screen cap on my iPhone here to show y’all but for some reason it says I can’t upload the file type. I might have to take a live video (cuz I can upload those) of my iPhone playing the screen cap, while logged in with my android, because the forum seems to accept videos if they’re direct uploads captured via the “upload file” choice. But that’s a lot of work for rn,my feet are sore and my brain needs to somehow write 3000 words about other brains and then turn that into an invoice so I don’t get evicted

• @fornax55 said:
    Err hey is there a way to change drum kits here that I haven’t found?
    I’m asking because I had a beat going today, it sounded right like crap honesty and I was going to clear it and start over but I pushed some button and it sounded like I shifted drum kits. Everything sounded well mixed again and they were all sounds I’ve never heard before and certainly couldn’t make myself by twisting the available knobs. I didn’t adjust any of the individual drums either using the little switcheroo that lets you pick from one of the three varieties for several drums.

Honestly sounds like a tropical Jamaican kit. Nothing like I’ve ever heard come out of pure acid. But I also thought that what we see is what we get and we can only make our own drums by adjusting parameters? If there are kits hiding I’ve somehow missed then awesome, if not then wtf?

I copied the new jungle sounding pattern from slot number two and pasted it to slot
    One where my crappy sounding overdriven rhythm was. When it pasted there, the jungle sounds were just totally destroyed and my crappy overdriven sounds took over albeit now they were playing on the same beat as pattern 2.

I took a screen cap on my iPhone here to show y’all but for some reason it says I can’t upload the file type. I might have to take a live video (cuz I can upload those) of my iPhone playing the screen cap, while logged in with my android, because the forum seems to accept videos if they’re direct uploads captured via the “upload file” choice. But that’s a lot of work for rn,my feet are sore and my brain needs to somehow write 3000 words about other brains and then turn that into an invoice so I don’t get evicted

You can change individual drum sounds here, but I don't think you can change full kits: