Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Eventide is worth the hype

1235»

Comments

• I need Omnipressor on iOS.

Thanks.

• EChannel and UltraChannel would tick a few boxes for me... :)

• @Samu said:
    EChannel and UltraChannel would tick a few boxes for me... :)

👍

• @jolico said:

@Samu said:

👍

I have UltraChannel on Mac but I used it rarely in the past because of the way too small GUI. Maybe, it’s time to look at it again...?

• @Faland said:

@jolico said:

@Samu said:

👍

I have UltraChannel on Mac but I used it rarely in the past because of the way too small GUI. Maybe, it’s time to look at it again...?

A 'refreshed UI' with the same DSP code would also be enough :)
    (I do admit the screenshots hurt my eyes big time).

• edited May 2020

I keep hoping they release the H3000 Factory plug on iOS, but I’m not sure how it would perform CPU-wise? Love both the plugin and the original H3000 (3500, D/SE, etc).

• I hate to repeat myself, but I have the H3000 plugin too, and the GUI is perhaps worst than the UC one.
    Very nice fx, but I don’t think it can be adapted to touchscreen easily. The H9 layout seems to be perfect for this.

• @Faland said:
    I hate to repeat myself, but I have the H3000 plugin too, and the GUI is perhaps worst than the UC one.
    Very nice fx, but I don’t think it can be adapted to touchscreen easily. The H9 layout seems to be perfect for this.

Very well could be, but if modular synths can be successfully pulled off on iOS, I don’t see why this can’t. Can’t be any worse than programming the original :D

• @Apex said:

@Faland said:
    I hate to repeat myself, but I have the H3000 plugin too, and the GUI is perhaps worst than the UC one.

Very well could be, but if modular synths can be successfully pulled off on iOS, I don’t see why this can’t. Can’t be any worse than programming the original :D

Yep, they can port it but it could be really difficult to use on a 11” screen (9.7” here...) and almost impossible on any iPhone. Since Eventide apps are universal, or they will change their strategy or they need to re design the GUI at least.

• I have been very happy with the H9 algorithm iOS ports released to date. But where are the delays? UltraTap is awesome, but it would be nice to have some of the other H9 delays, such as Tape Echo, Vintage Delay, or Reverse.

I think that there is a gap in the iOS market for high-quality delay effects, especially ones that accurately model vintage gear. I would love to have some AU plugins that have algorithms as good as the ones on Strymon's delay pedals.

• @Ted_Pikul said:
    I have been very happy with the H9 algorithm iOS ports released to date. But where are the delays? UltraTap is awesome, but it would be nice to have some of the other H9 delays, such as Tape Echo, Vintage Delay, or Reverse.

I think that there is a gap in the iOS market for high-quality delay effects, especially ones that accurately model vintage gear. I would love to have some AU plugins that have algorithms as good as the ones on Strymon's delay pedals.

There are some good tape delay sims on iOS imo.

Enso and Reelbus are two. 🙂

• @BroCoast said:

@Ted_Pikul said:
    I have been very happy with the H9 algorithm iOS ports released to date. But where are the delays? UltraTap is awesome, but it would be nice to have some of the other H9 delays, such as Tape Echo, Vintage Delay, or Reverse.

There are some good tape delay sims on iOS imo.

Enso and Reelbus are two. 🙂

ReelBus is essential
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tb-reelbus/id1482450479