Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget 2 !

1656667686971»

Comments

• @Fingolfinzz said:
    New gadget/module update for a sound pack. I’m going to editorialize here though and say I’m probably good on this one

I love Gadget and Module but I literally don’t need more sound packs unless it’s coming in the form of Triton for IPad . I’m not knocking them but I own all their IPad synths except the IDS 10 and all the expansion presets for all of them minus about 10 Module expansions because I feel like I can get those sounds from the other Korg synths I have. What I would REALLY love from Korg is if they made all their synths in audio units , I would even happily pay an iap if need be and for a Triton for IPad app. I would do backflips.

• @Strizbiz said:
    for a Triton for IPad app. I would do backflips.

I’d join you

• @R_2 said:

@Strizbiz said:
    for a Triton for IPad app. I would do backflips.

I’d join you

😂😂😂

• Here’s hoping!

• edited October 15

i want to install some korg apps on my new phone (or better: some korg apps into gadget) and i remember that there was a way to install apps like iM1 as well (in gadget) even when it‘s not universal.Can someone explain how that works? And is it possible with ipolysix as well?

I think it had something to do with the installations on my ipad but i forgot…

edit: nevermind,found it

• edited October 15

Hello, this might help:

https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/articles/207993643-Remote-Install-Instruction

edit: Sorry, I saw your edit too late.

• thanks anyway 👍