Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget 2 !

1656667686971»

Comments

• @Strizbiz said:
    for a Triton for IPad app. I would do backflips.

I’d join you

• @R_2 said:

@Strizbiz said:
    for a Triton for IPad app. I would do backflips.

I’d join you

😂😂😂

• Here’s hoping!

• edited October 2021

i want to install some korg apps on my new phone (or better: some korg apps into gadget) and i remember that there was a way to install apps like iM1 as well (in gadget) even when it‘s not universal.Can someone explain how that works? And is it possible with ipolysix as well?

I think it had something to do with the installations on my ipad but i forgot…

edit: nevermind,found it

• edited October 2021

Hello, this might help:

https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/articles/207993643-Remote-Install-Instruction

edit: Sorry, I saw your edit too late.

• thanks anyway 👍

• I’ve just got a new iPhone and I can’t even see an entry for Memphis in the list of gadgets on there! I’ve opened up one of my past songs and it has Memphis in there but it is silent

The Restore Purchased Gadgets button does the waiting circular thing but doesn’t make a Memphis appear in the gadget list or make the one in the tracks that already use it make any sound

Something odd has changed since I last did this

• wimwim
    edited December 2023

. deleted post made before the coffee kicked in .

• Getting everything from gadget to your iPhone is a fail fest especially darwin

• edited December 2023

@u0421793 said:
    I’ve just got a new iPhone and I can’t even see an entry for Memphis in the list of gadgets on there! I’ve opened up one of my past songs and it has Memphis in there but it is silent

The Restore Purchased Gadgets button does the waiting circular thing but doesn’t make a Memphis appear in the gadget list or make the one in the tracks that already use it make any sound

You need to start korg gadget on your iPad first then start the iPhone version, they need to be on the same network.
    Open Memphis from the synth select screen on your iPhone, in the bottom right you will see the option for remote install.
    This can take a few minutes to install.
    This is also the same workflow if you have korg wave, korg im1 etc

• @jaijai said:

@u0421793 said:
    I’ve just got a new iPhone and I can’t even see an entry for Memphis in the list of gadgets on there! I’ve opened up one of my past songs and it has Memphis in there but it is silent

You need to start korg gadget on your iPad first then start the iPhone version, they need to be on the same network.
    Open Memphis from the synth select screen on your iPhone, in the bottom right you will see the option for remote install.
    This can take a few minutes to install.
    This is also the same workflow if you have korg wave, korg im1 etc

So Gadget is the trick to run these otherwise iPad-only instruments on iPhone?

• @rs2000 said:

So Gadget is the trick to run these otherwise iPad-only instruments on iPhone?

Yepp, by doing a 'remote install' of the Gadgets based on the iPad only apps into Gadget running on the iPhone.
    Both devices have to be logged into the same iCloud account for it to work, it's a very quick process as the 'instruments' are already present in the iPhone version of Gadget and just need to be 'activated'.

Korg could make this process easier by just checking if the user has previously installed the Gadgets on any of their other devices. (Gadget uses iCloud for storing this information).

For me Gadget is practically unusable (too microscopic) on my iPhone 8...
    Cheers!