Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nanostudio 2 update

1272829303133»

Comments

• edited December 2018

I wonder if samples within Obsidian OSC are loaded into RAM? Because RAM was mainly the bottleneck with my iOS devices.
    I thought about a cheap iPad for NS2 but i plan to use a lot samples together with synthesis.

• Oops looks like congrats Matt? Sorry Ian! I hope I shouted out the right Dev this time!

• @Cib said:
    I wonder if samples within Obsidian OSC are loaded into RAM? Because RAM was mainly the bottleneck with my iOS devices.
    I thought about a cheap iPad for NS2 but i plan to use a lot samples together with synthesis.

Maybe... but I think a power user like yourself will not be happy until you have latest iPad Pro with 1TB. That'll be the closest you can get to your Mac experience. FWIW

• Are there sample-playback options for disk streaming? Or are all of the samples loaded into RAM? Thanks.

• edited December 2018

@ocelot said:
    Are there sample-playback options for disk streaming? Or are all of the samples loaded into RAM? Thanks.

No disk streaming currently, everything loaded to RAM.

• @Slam_Cut said:

@tja said:
    @dendy and @Slam_Cut I cannot register in the NS forum.
    Could you please ask Matt to NOT directly drop the original nanostudio from the App Store as soon as NS2 is available?

I am in the process of aquiring an iPad Mini 4 with iOS 10 to be able to still run nanostudio!
    It would be massively frustrating to finally get one and then not being able to install nanostudio.

Would be nice if you could communicate this. :)

@tja Matt intends to leave NS1 up on the AppStore for "Kids" that inherit their parents iDevices. So NS1 should be available for the foreseeable future.

Many thanks :) :) :)

This discussion has been closed.