Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• Groovy man! 😎. Wouldn’t it be good if Drambo and Pure Acid came out at the same time?

• This one time at band camp , a girl played the drambo. But she disappeared and was never seen again after summer

• edited October 2019

@giku_beepstreet just please promise that after you release it you create NEW thread here at AB forum and close this old one :))

for sake of my mental health and minimalising my GAS suffering, i'm trying to not check this one always when it appears on top :))))

btw. That. UI. Is. just. BEATIFUL ! For me one of 3 best looking apps in appstore, period.

Best 303 filter emulation available on iOS !

• I keep blowing my Drambo fund on other apps...

• Why not having the longest thread ever? :)

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Why not having the longest thread ever? :)

It's still along way to go to reach +100 pages or so...
    Drambo is pretty unique so this thread could reflect that in being the longest thread on the AB forum to date :)

Even though it's not 'fully cooked' yet I'm truly impressed by the whole thing!

• My contribution to 100+ pages!!!

Keep dem demos coming @giku_beepstreet

• edited October 2019

@giku_beepstreet said:

Ok, got another extreme idea... if this thread reaches 100 pages and it would be still unreleased, then you should ritually delete all source codes - ideally making video of deleting process...

Like when KLF burned million dolars :-))

• Drambo will be here before Xmass.

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Drambo will be here before Xmass.

Oops, don’t you remember that schrodingen’s cat isn’t really in the box until you’ve actually opened it? ;)

• @dendy said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

Ok, got another extreme idea... if this thread reaches 100 pages and it would be still unreleased, then you should ritually delete all source codes - ideally making video of deleting process...

Jimi is alive :o

• Shoutout to beta test team, definitely not a tiny small little nanobit jealous here

• @rs2000 said:

@dendy said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

Jimi is alive :o

Yeah, burning of a laptop would go way further in this short attention span, quick fix, extreme cat video society.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

that is 2 months for reaching 100 pages :-D

• @dendy said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

Doesn’t mention which Xmas 😉

• Now we are mean :))

(just another meaningless post, we need to post approx 10-11 posts per day to get 100 pages before this year Xmass)

• @dendy said:
    Now we are mean :))

(just another meaningless post, we need to post approx 10-11 posts per day to get 100 pages before this year Xmass)

Sorry couldn’t help it, at least I’ve added 2 more posts 😊

• @GrimLucky said:

@dendy said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

Doesn’t mention which Xmas 😉

A pertinent point.

• edited October 2019

In the meanwhile
    Like every simple drum machine, Drambo needs a multi-zone sampler module :) working on this.

• @GrimLucky said:

@dendy said:

no no, not your post.. mine :)))

ehm another one.

• @dendy said:

@GrimLucky said:

@dendy said:

no no, not your post.. mine :)))

ehm another one.

Whoops, thought you were referring to my post above, a few more misunderstandings to up the post count 😊

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    In the meanwhile
    Like every simple drum machine, Drambo needs a multi-zone sampler module :) working on this.

<3

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    In the meanwhile

!!! ooooooohh !!!

• I will say that not only does this seem to do everything under the sun, but it looks really slick and inspiring to use.

@giku_beepstreet care to give us a highlight of available audio effects?

• edited October 2019

@bcrichards said:
    I will say that not only does this seem to do everything under the sun, but it looks really slick and inspiring to use.

So far: Bit crusher, Decimator, Reverb, Delay, Frequency Shifter, Peaking EQ, Phaser, Multimode distortion, Saturator, Graphic shaper, MIDI effects like humanizer, delay + some modules that can be used as effects, like Sample & Hold or signal delay. Some performance effect modules are yet to come before v.1.0, like tape stop or stutter.

The fun starts when you build your own effects. e.g. you can make chorus using 2 delay modules, stereo LFO and mixer.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@bcrichards said:
    I will say that not only does this seem to do everything under the sun, but it looks really slick and inspiring to use.

So far: Bit crusher, Decimator, Reverb, Delay, Frequency Shifter, Peaking EQ, Phaser, Multimode distortion, Saturator, Graphic shaper, MIDI effects like humanizer, delay + some modules that can be used as effects, like Sample & Hold or signal delay. Some performance effect modules are yet to come before v.1.0, like tape stop or stutter.

The fun starts when you build your own effects. e.g. you can make chorus using 2 delay modules, stereo LFO and mixer.

And anyone who is a fan of RingMod effects can just feed two source to the function module and multiply them :)
    It's a real sonic playground!

• This post is part of the fence. Nothing to see here

• Should be called Gas tamer.

This discussion has been closed.