Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• He could probably release a fart app at this point, and there'd be a great sense of relief from the community. Because at least then it would be out there, release, and floating around.

• @vitocorleone123 said:
    He could probably release a fart app at this point, and there'd be a great sense of relief from the community. Because at least then it would be out there, release, and floating around.

It would relieve some of the pressure.... badum tissssss :smirk:

• @icsleepers said:

@vitocorleone123 said:
    He could probably release a fart app at this point, and there'd be a great sense of relief from the community. Because at least then it would be out there, release, and floating around.

It would relieve some of the pressure.... badum tissssss :smirk:

That joke stinks.

• Everyone here knows that the moment it gets released we’re all be salivating over the next soon to be out bundle of code.

• @supadom said:
    Everyone here knows that the moment it gets released we’re all be salivating over the next soon to be out bundle of code.

Exactly. Drambo has the potential to be past peak hype by the time it releases!

• Just seeing the length of this thread.lmfao

The fact that someone has managed to keep this many people engaged around a single idea this long is amazing.

Other devs should definitely hire this dude for marketing.lol

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@supadom said:
    Everyone here knows that the moment it gets released we’re all be salivating over the next soon to be out bundle of code.

Exactly. Drambo has the potential to be past peak hype by the time it releases!

I dunno, i've lost interest and gained interest many times so far. The hype is tangible. Let's go.

• @WillieNegus said:
    Just seeing the length of this thread.lmfao

The fact that someone has managed to keep this many people engaged around a single idea this long is amazing.

Any idea who is it? I gonna hire him!

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@WillieNegus said:

I've understood he does his best work in a hospital gown.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@WillieNegus said:

Haha! No clue but looks like you got the milk without buying the cow so far anyways...btw app looks cool.😎

• edited November 2019

No, I didn't start this thread and I'm not even especially active here, so the guy "who managed" is definitely not me... but I need him! :wink:

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    No, I didn't start this thread and I'm not even especially active here, so the guy "who managed" is definitely not me... but I need him! :wink:

Oh we know. We can see it was another member. Probably motivated by the quality of your previous work which many of us are a fan of.

• @WillieNegus said:

Lol😂

• @WillieNegus said:
    Oh we know. We can see it was another member.

Who was it? ... oh, doesn’t matter... but the first post was April 2018. Now that is depressing.

Or maybe awe-inspiring to see Beepstreet’s dedication and perseverance. Can’t wait. The hype is strong.

• :lol: I started the topic. But now i'm intrigued... Where did I listen about Drambo, I wonder?
    Oh yeah... Synth Anatomy, and indeed, i'm a fan. I still fire up iSequence HD to this day. :wink:

• edited November 2019

@senhorlampada said:
    :lol: I started the topic. But now i'm intrigued... Where did I listen about Drambo, I wonder?
    Oh yeah... Synth Anatomy, and indeed, i'm a fan. I still fire up iSequence HD to this day. :wink:

Wow, never knew about iSequence (I don’t think) but if Drambo is the evolution of this.. we are in for a treat.. Bring it on Mr Perfectionist..

• btw.

A cut from a live jam performed by me and my friend. 2 ipads running isequence + mixer. Started from empty projects, live composing in ping-pong style :)

• edited November 2019

43 new posts...!

nope..

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    btw.

A cut from a live jam performed by me and my friend. 2 ipads running isequence + mixer. Started from empty projects, live composing in ping-pong style :)

Yum :yum: yum

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    btw.

Well, Looking forward to iSequence’s evolution.. Drambo.. hope it’s soon..😊

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    btw.

iSequence is still on my device still beloved, still amazing but inactive because export (in-device ACP) is broken. I hesitate to suggest it but, maybe take a minute away from drambo to fix export on iSequence...
    Sorry but I had to ask.

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    btw.

So, is that app no longer for purchase? Or is your site broken?

• Is there a list of features? And any idea of launch date?

• @RajahP said:
    Is there a list of features? And any idea of launch date?

Between 90th and 100th page of this forum.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@RajahP said:

Next week then.... :D

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@RajahP said:

Tell us what page the AppStore link is on, and let’s get posting 👍

• @Littlewoodg said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    btw.

iSequence is still on my device still beloved, still amazing but inactive because export (in-device ACP) is broken. I hesitate to suggest it but, maybe take a minute away from drambo to fix export on iSequence...
    Sorry but I had to ask.

YES. Heresy perhaps. But yes. I am inordinately fond of iSequence and am many-dead-puppies-sad that the export is banjaxed currently. Live in fond hope.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@RajahP said:

Oh damn! Let’s post more!!

Hello everyone, I’ve missed posting on this thread!

• If they bury the inventor of Tetris do you think the whole graveyard will disappear?

• In the meanwhile:
    Drambo can work as a mutlitrack MIDI sequencer now (both AU and external MIDI).

This discussion has been closed.