Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• @giku_beepstreet thanks for sharing the reference sheet, looks amazing.

For any of the testers, 3 questions. Still monophonic upon release? What are the export options? And is there a song mode?

Thanks!

• @SanMateo said:
    For any of the testers, 3 questions. Still monophonic upon release? What are the export options? And is there a song mode?

LOL I read ”What are the expert options?” - as if Drambo wasn’t expert enough :smiley:

• @Peblin said:

@SanMateo said:

LOL I read ”What are the expert options?” - as if Drambo wasn’t expert enough :smiley:

HA!

• Woohoo this looks awesome!

Is the size of the stepsequencer set?
    Or would it be possible to change the size of the buttons? F.e. If you only want to have HiHat Open, Closed and a Clap or so and only need 8 steps.

Would mainly use Drambo as a live perc-sequencer and rather be able to quickly punch in a sequence than be accurate.. :smiley:

But that‘s a more specific request.. :open_mouth:

• So it looks like it’s not a true modular with patch points and cables, more like build your own hardwire left to right synthesis. Correct?

• Will Drambo have drum pads?

• Will it transcend? Will it be divine?
    Will it suborn and also be kind?

• @philowerx said:
    So it looks like it’s not a true modular with patch points and cables, more like build your own hardwire left to right synthesis. Correct?

It seems to be modular but he uses a different mechanism than wires to make connections. See the demo videos upstream that show how when chooses modulation sources/destinations.

• Is this going to be IOS 15 Ready?

• @espiegel123 said:

@philowerx said:
    So it looks like it’s not a true modular with patch points and cables, more like build your own hardwire left to right synthesis. Correct?

It seems to be modular but he uses a different mechanism than wires to make connections. See the demo videos upstream that show how when chooses modulation sources/destinations.

Maybe someone knows the demo that shows modulation source/destination? 74 pages upstream is a bit deep. :D

• @pauly said:
    Is this going to be IOS 15 Ready?

Zing!

• @philowerx said:

@espiegel123 said:

@philowerx said:

Maybe someone knows the demo that shows modulation source/destination? 74 pages upstream is a bit deep. :D

It was within the last day or few :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Will it transcend? Will it be divine?

Will it dissect, will it sublime?
    Will it abort space from due time?

• edited September 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lukesleepwalker said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

I am so pleased our generation is finally tackling the big questions here. Well done Captain. :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

:) Excellent comment !

• edited September 2019

@lukesleepwalker said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Will it transform, will it resize?
    Will it remove a chunk of your life.

Will it kindly put you to sleep
    When your wife finały kicks you out on the street?

• Will I dream during the process?

• edited September 2019

@supadom said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Will it transform, will it resize?
    Will it remove a chunk of your life.

Will it kindly put you to sleep
    When your wife finały kicks you out on the street?

Will it remove the monstrous sins
    Of all of the previous drumming machines?

Does it do p-locks does it do scenes
    Will the man say: this one's cool beans?

• Knobs are grey and modulation is blue. Drambo will crush all the other drum machines too.

• @supadom said:
    Does it do p-locks does it do scenes
    Will the man say: this one's cool beans?

We have a winner :)

• Will drambo help me quit smoking?

• hehehe
    Drambo ... the smokers choice!

• @reasOne said:
    Will drambo help me quit smoking?

+1 Although it will probably cause me to smoke more. (said in gravely smokers voice)

• Cut yer nonsense. Big drum pads. Yes or no?

😎

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @giku_beepstreet said:
    Its easy: you tap on input and select output or double tap on modulable knob, select output and a new modulation knob appears.

I made a short video on how it works

OK, ok so I've skipped reading this post for (many) months and seems like I missed a whole lot.
    I thought this was just a drum synth like ElasticDrums, but with modular capabilities... but this video seems to be a whole damn modular rack with sequencer. I'm lost now... happy that there's much more... but very lost.

So what hardware is this closest to (so that I can understand what it is) ?

• @ph8aerror said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    Its easy: you tap on input and select output or double tap on modulable knob, select output and a new modulation knob appears.

I made a short video on how it works

OK, ok so I've skipped reading this post for (many) months and seems like I missed a whole lot.
    I thought this was just a drum synth like ElasticDrums, but with modular capabilities... but this video seems to be a whole damn modular rack with sequencer. I'm lost now... happy that there's much more... but very lost.

So what hardware is this closest to (so that I can understand what it is) ?

No idea, its something I always wanted to have ;) A lot of solutions are reinvented, like cableless modular with automatic connections and dynamic knobs, but you will find some familiar aspects like Elektron style p-locks or OpZ step components.

This discussion has been closed.