Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you watching? Is it good?

Comments

• edited October 2022

Also watched this one recently

It was OK, but there were a couple of things that I thought were rather lame :D

• While I am a SID Junkie I'm no where near this level :sunglasses:

• Started my 6th rewatch of The Sopranos. This time I’m watching it from the perspective that Little Carmine is the ultimate string-puller who intends to scoop up the remains after the New York-Jersey War. He’s capable of much more than just fixing wet t-shirt contests.
    All of the jokes still land, and it remains America’s greatest television comedy.

• What Giles Martin discovered when remixing Revolver

• The Bear on Disney+, it's really rather excellent.

• @FastGhost said:
    The Bear on Disney+, it's really rather excellent.

I agree. I love that it’s set in Chicago.
    So many references that I recognize.
    Guillermo Del Toro’s “Cabinet of Curiosities” on Netflix is really good.
    Comically creepy at times (intentionally) and other times just disturbing.

• Traumazone by Adam Curtis

6-part documentary about the fall of the Soviet Union, the disastrous effects of the (US-encouraged, likely cynically so) overnight implementation of the most radical free market ever seen in history which led to the complete economic implosion of the country, the rise of the Oligarchs, and the eventual rise of Putin. Essential viewing, all free to watch on YouTube.

• I got 3 free month on Apple TV. Never watched Apple TV. What should I watch?
    Any must ?

• "The Americans" on Hulu.

The writing is so good.

• @Montreal_Music said:
    I got 3 free month on Apple TV. Never watched Apple TV. What should I watch?
    Any must ?

Some excellent content on Apple TV:
    Ted Lasso - multi-award winning comedy about English football and the role to a perfect coach.

Slow Horses... waiting for season 2.

Bad Sisters. Really good awards coming.

Severance... the best premise for sci-fy since... forever. Season 2 desparately needed to explain and expend the universe created.

The Morning Show... seasons to example cable TV in a drama. I love the acting of Billy Crudup as the Cable CEO.

Mythic Quest

For All Mankind - an alternative reality where we the US kept trading stats with the huskies all the ways to mars. Some good writing to pull that off.

There's more.

• Watching "Andor" on Disney+, which is an outstandingly conceived, written and directed series featuring one of the main characters from the movie "Rogue One". This is the kind of series that is so good you can't believe it's Star Wars. Fantastic acting on display, incredibly detailed sets, societal structures, relatable problems... it's just an amazing leap in quality and storytelling, probably would be more enjoyable for adults than little kids. I highly recommend it.

• Neil Young and Rick Rubin: 'World Record', Recording on Tape, and Creative Process.

• @McD said:
    "The Americans" on Hulu.

The writing is so good.

That is a good show. You want good writing? The White Lotus is brilliant! Season 1 finished already, Season 2 is part way through. HBO.

• World Cup 2022!

I almost started an OT thread to see who else was as into soccer aka football as I was… super excited about this.

• @Gavinski said:

@McD said:
    "The Americans" on Hulu.

The writing is so good.

That is a good show. You want good writing? The White Lotus is brilliant! Season 1 finished already, Season 2 is part way through. HBO.

Just finished episode 4 of White Lotus season 2 - it’s really great. Dark and funny - brilliant writing and performances from everyone. Love it.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    World Cup 2022!

I almost started an OT thread to see who else was as into soccer aka football as I was… super excited about this.

Would stay and chat but the England game's on at 7am here in Austin and I need to get some sleep before The Fear kicks in....

• @AudioGus said:

Incredible video edition. For some reasons, this remind me of 1 of the first video I saw on YouTube. Something like 2009.

• In the same spirit, but with the Beach Boys.

• edited November 2022

@Poppadocrock said:
    World Cup 2022!

Yeah, that’s my afternoon and early evening sorted (England, then Wales). Not much work happening here today!

• @Halftone said:

@Gavinski said:

@McD said:
    "The Americans" on Hulu.

The writing is so good.

Just finished episode 4 of White Lotus season 2 - it’s really great. Dark and funny - brilliant writing and performances from everyone. Love it.

Hard to pick a favourite performance! I really miss the hotel manager from season 1 but it's great to see the rich old lady back, she is just such an amazing tragicomic character

• @Gavinski said:

@Halftone said:

@Gavinski said:

@McD said:
    "The Americans" on Hulu.

The writing is so good.

Hard to pick a favourite performance! I really miss the hotel manager from season 1 but it's great to see the rich old lady back, she is just such an amazing tragicomic character

I think I'd pick Aubrey Plaza - she's one of my favourite actresses - always brings a strong performance.

• @Halftone said:

@Gavinski said:

@Halftone said:

@Gavinski said:

@McD said:
    "The Americans" on Hulu.

The writing is so good.

I think I'd pick Aubrey Plaza - she's one of my favourite actresses - always brings a strong performance.

She is good but she's just a bit too unlikeable for me so far. I think I most enjoy the characters in this show that have a mix of being both horrible and likeable. I haven't watched episode 4 yet though, who knows, maybe that will change!

• I was excited to watch the final episode of Walking Dead at long last, time to put that series to bed. Then at the end they announce they have like 4 new spin offs coming in the new "Walking Dead Universe".

🤦🏼‍♂️

Let it die already! (pun intended)

• edited November 2022

@Montreal_Music said:

@AudioGus said:

Incredible video edition. For some reasons, this remind me of 1 of the first video I saw on YouTube. Something like 2009.

Hah, nice! It shall be Hey Johnny Depp from now on.

• Avenue 5 , Pennyworth , both great!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

Interesting film.

Interesting indeed. Thanks for sharing.
    This has a Quentin Tarantino vibe to it… maybe …Once Upon A Time in Naples…