Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you watching? Is it good?

Comments

• One of the coolest Modular Systems to date :sunglasses:

• Every now and then I go back to the old stuff. This modern band does it pretty well. Tuba Skinny,

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Dune, the recent movie is absolutely phenomenal. They’ve already started on Dune 2 which is basically the second half of the book.

I’m Currently doing the audiobook and it’s great, like 10-12 different people doing characters. Well done.

I LOVED Dune! Some of my friends who are Dune nerds, read all the books etc didn't. But for me it was some of the best Sci fi I've seen in ages

• @CapnWillie said:
    The Big Lebowski and Tropic Thunder are two movies I could watch once or twice a week and laugh like I’ve never seen them before. Hilarious.

How about Pineapple Express? Has one of the funniest fight scenes ever committed to film.

• The video's of Baumgartner, a conservator, are my way to set the mind at ease.

• @Halftone said:
    Don’t forget to check out Sicario also directed by Dennis - one of my favourite movies of the past several years.

Sicario has one of my top ten, all time favourite shots in it - 40s to 1m20s in this:

Disclaimer: film school dropout here

• edited September 2022

In A Madman’s World
    A no-budget film about my “favorite” true crime case.
    Despite its lack of financing, the movie is stylish and disturbing.
    An excellent cast including Texas film legend Marilyn Burns.
    https://archive.org/details/in-a-madmans-world

• I Used To Be Famous

• edited September 2022

I was lamenting the lack of good modern comedies on here a couple weeks ago. Confess, Fletch remedies that. Once you get past the expectation of a Chevy Chase impression (which no one should try…peak Chevy was just too perfect with the smartass deadpan), Jon Hamm is a great Fletch. I’ve always loved him in anything, especially his guest spot on Curb with him shadowing Larry for a role. It isn’t a riot, but it’s consistently engaging and amusing, much like the originals and the other great low-key comedies of the 80s. The female cop’s acting and comedic timing is spot on.

Solid 8/10, and that’s honestly my sweet spot for movies.

• I just finished The Rehearsal and it was amazing

• @oat_phipps said:
    Ok, the only true tragedy is they didn’t reuse “Playin’ With The Boys” for the beach football scene like they did “Danger Zone” for the intro. And the Lady Gaga song is pure schlock, especially compared to the beauty that is “Take My Breath Away.” Way to spend five minutes cranking out a song.

I think Berlin ran into some issues last year after playing a Trump gig that may have de-hollywood them.

• Not sure if it has been mentioned here already, but “The Bear” is phenomenal. Anyone who has ever had any job in a restaurant will appreciate this show. Eight episodes, intelligent supervisceral — wow.

• And now I’m on to the Canal+ “War of the Worlds” series, which seems to be a French-English production starring Gabriel Byrne. So far, it’s great.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Not sure if it has been mentioned here already, but “The Bear” is phenomenal. Anyone who has ever had any job in a restaurant will appreciate this show. Eight episodes, intelligent supervisceral — wow.

Yes! The Bear is awesome.
    I’m 5 episodes into The Patient. Not sure what I expected but that wasn’t it. Very good. So far.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Does anyone have any good, truly funny comedy movies to recommend from the last 5 years or so? I love light-hearted, low stakes 80s romps and much prefer good clean fun to this more modern Apatowian string-of-obscenities climate. I don’t pay too much attention to tv or movies, but it seems like feature film comedies are a suffering breed. Barb and Star with Kristen Wiig was the last one I enjoyed.

Also welcome any good completely absurd farces in the Leslie Nielsen vein, modern or classic. Nothing cracks me up like a string of zany non sequiturs.

Knives Out…it is funny and a good whodunnit

• @espiegel123 Knives Out is fantastic isn't it. Apparently there's another on the way.

• Andor. It is surprisingly good. Far far away from booba shit and Obi-wan double zero. The initial reviews on IMDB were so bad that I didn't wanted to watch it...but I did and I can tell you that this is a must. And the music and fx are a lesson for us

• Dayum, Severance season one was good. Glad I didn't watch it week to week. Such a good binge!

• Next Level 'Mash Up'

James Priest - "Electric Sex Machine"

• edited October 2022

watching Hobbit & Lord of the rings again on HBO MAX .. damn, how much great it is compared to fantasy made in recent few years … just amazing, worth to watch multiple times

• Interview With The Vampire. I have to say I like how they updated the story, and so far I think they’re doing a great job with it.

• Multitracked C64...

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Not sure if it has been mentioned here already, but “The Bear” is phenomenal. Anyone who has ever had any job in a restaurant will appreciate this show. Eight episodes, intelligent supervisceral — wow.

I’ve been wanting to watch it after I saw how great the reviews were…

• edited October 2022

Final episodes of The Walking Dead - AMC
    American Gigolo - Showtime
    House of the Dragon - HBO
    Premier League
    Champions League

New Shows I’m about to watch

Let the Right one in - first episode tonight - Showtime
    Interview with the Vampire - second episode tonight - AMC

• I can't get enough of these mashups...

Los Disturbados - "Stuparena"

• @Samu said:
    I can't get enough of these mashups...

It is like a virus, now I cannot stop watching them either :D

• edited October 2022

I have never watched anime or read manga before, but I started watching Death Note (the original anime one, not the one with actors) and so far love it

Edit: I may have gotten the recommendation from this same page now that I come to think about it :)