Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Have you been underwhelmed recently ?

Comments

• @Iostress said:
    . > @Cib said:

@supadom said:

@Cib said:
    In german Po is the same as butt. :p

very unhöflich

But "Po" is beside "Hintern" the most "höflich" word for butt.
    What is the most non swearing word for butt in englisch? I want to learn some stuff here :)

Haha, god knows :/ 'Posterior' maybe?

I always wonder about some movies when i hear it in original english and then in german. Often i think we have much more swearing words........maybe a reason i use them so often.....especially at work :D
    Oh, but i´m off topic.....there is already a thread about swearing.
    Very informative forum for sure ;)

• Off the top of my arse: Backside, bottom, rear end, tail, fundament, fanny (America only), derriere, rump, glutes, hindquarters, bum....

• Want to to learn real german, watch out some under the belt things, not recommended in real life:
    https://www.schimpfwoerter.de/sprueche/beleidigungen

• This thread has surely reached it's bottom.....

• @knewspeak said:
    This thread has surely reached it's bottom.....

...you mean butt....right?!

• The real question now...

Is your under whelmed?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Tarekith said:
    PO means something like "I'm outta here", not piss off. Though it's so easy to confuse I wish people would stop using it as I always think that at first too.

Ah, the internet. The Grand Palace of Misunderstanding. I am very glad you pointed that out. I have been using 'Po' as polite shorthand for a long time now without EVER REALIZING how it could be misread for piss off :) None so blind etc etc. Will have to do that most uncomfortable thing and reconsider.

Thanks.

I never knew, I just assumed it meant ‘peace out’

• @oat_phipps said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Tarekith said:
    PO means something like "I'm outta here", not piss off. Though it's so easy to confuse I wish people would stop using it as I always think that at first too.

Ah, the internet. The Grand Palace of Misunderstanding. I am very glad you pointed that out. I have been using 'Po' as polite shorthand for a long time now without EVER REALIZING how it could be misread for piss off :) None so blind etc etc. Will have to do that most uncomfortable thing and reconsider.

Thanks.

I never knew, I just assumed it meant ‘peace out’

I thought @JohnnyGoodyear had named it after his favourite TellyTubby.

• edited January 2018

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Off the top of my arse: Backside, bottom, rear end, tail, fundament, fanny (America only), derriere, rump, glutes, hindquarters, bum....

I feel you'll need to retire the old good PO (pants on as in ready for action)...or was it pants off :D

• @Love3quency said:

@supadom said:

@Love3quency said:

@supadom said:
    Otherwise known as a moaner's negativity thread.

Then why are you reading and participating?

Because this place does not belong to you

Nor you.. and that’s why I am allowed to express myself. Not my problem if you don’t like it

But it’s interesting how my threads appeal despite the troll accusions and other abuses

By that standard, it is interesting that the videos with the most hits on YouTube are cats playing pianos, people falling off roofs and women redigesting their own sick.

• @Samplemunch said:

@Love3quency said:

@supadom said:

@Love3quency said:

@supadom said:
    Otherwise known as a moaner's negativity thread.

Then why are you reading and participating?

Because this place does not belong to you

Nor you.. and that’s why I am allowed to express myself. Not my problem if you don’t like it

But it’s interesting how my threads appeal despite the troll accusions and other abuses

By that standard, it is interesting that the videos with the most hits on YouTube are cats playing pianos, people falling off roofs and women redigesting their own sick.

Sounds like the Punk of old.

• @Cib said:

@knewspeak said:
    This thread has surely reached it's bottom.....

...you mean butt....right?!

And left, cheeky.

• @Tarekith said:
    PO means something like "I'm outta here"

In what language?

• @Cib said:
    What is the most non swearing word for butt in englisch? I want to learn some stuff here

In English? I'd go with derriere.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@Cib said:
    What is the most non swearing word for butt in englisch? I want to learn some stuff here

In English? I'd go with derriere.

I'd go with Uranus.

• Pretty sure It’s heiney or keister

• @oat_phipps said:
    Pretty sure It’s heiney or keister

Nah, derriere. In English, Latinate words are much more polite than Germanic words.

• Sorry @Love3quency for being negative about your thread. This is fun!

• I enjoy these threads. In my old age, it gets more interesting to see how people think. The world is moving on.

• @lovadamusic said:
    I enjoy these threads. In my old age, it gets more interesting to see how people think. The world is moving on.

Two great things to remember, “Don’t sweat the small stuff,” and don’t be concerned with “Who stole my cheese” :)

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@Tarekith said:
    PO means something like "I'm outta here"

In what language?

For the record I explain it here.

• edited January 2018

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@oat_phipps said:
    Pretty sure It’s heiney or keister

Nah, derriere. In English, Latinate words are much more polite than Germanic words.

See, I don’t think so thanks to the stereotypical leery Frenchman that pops in my head when I hear derriere. It’s the overtones when it is said that bring out a hint of the naughty.

• Honestly, I’m rethinking and it might just be ‘booty’. Taught as early as preschool and kindergarten, and it only gets in the territory of offensive when used as a modifier of one’s favorite dirty verb. Otherwise it just brings a touch of levity to any conversation.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Honestly, I’m rethinking and it might just be ‘booty’. Taught as early as preschool and kindergarten, and it only gets in the territory of offensive when used as a modifier of one’s favorite dirty verb. Otherwise it just brings a touch of levity to any conversation.

Yeah definitely booty. That what everyone used when I was a kid. My wife says bum and I’ve found myself saying bum now but I really want to get back to my roots.

• @supadom said:
    Sorry @Love3quency for being negative about your thread. This is fun!

It seems you guys are bored. Not only do you take the piss or attack people who see things differently than you, you also talk a lot of non relevant dribble that reflects very very badly on the rest of the community.

You take my opinions seriously and attack me for then, but how am I supposed to take your opinions for real when you talk bs like this?

It’s plain immature

• Little extra tolerance from both sides seems like the zen fix here ;)

• @Iostress said:
    Little extra tolerance from both sides seems like the zen fix here ;)

There is zero tolerance on this forum if one doesn’t subscribe to the opinion that BM3 is the best app ever made or that brambos is god

If u don’t worship these two things one is seen as a heretic lol

A few years ago, developers who didn’t add AB to first releases would get hellfire and brimstone!!!

Basically I’m not a sheep and I pay the price lol

• The thing is that I’m “whelmed” by apps like GB, AUM, zeon, AudioShare and grateful

Just the hype over more recent releases does not match their worth for me.

I was thinking last night that for the most part, ios music is in its experimental stage, where people like to try different combos of apps to see “what happens “, which is why at present rozeta is popular.

The appeal of BM3 is its advanced sampling options which, as far as I can tell, is unprecedented. And people are having a lot of fun with that.

Sure I can experiment with all these things but my aim is to produce fully finished dnb or house based tracks.

GB is almost there but is lacking in some respects. NS1 is now obsolete but we are waiting for NS2 and that I feel will give me what I need and many of you too

• @Love3quency

my aim is to produce fully finished dnb or house based tracks.
    waiting for NS2 and that I feel will give me what I need and many of you too

so i guess you was pretty exited by those tfo NS2 early preview tracks :)