Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Groovebox - what are your favorite feature requests?

124»

Comments

• @robosardine said:
    I would like to see them bring out some new packs for sale with a different name- but which sound almost Identical to the ones already there- and ignore every other potential improvements that have been promised a long time ago.
    I will keep my fingers crossed- here’s hoping..... you never know :p

Hahaha LOL
    Seriously... laughing out loud here, I really like your humor 👊🏼😂

• @robosardine said:
    I would like to see them bring out some new packs for sale with a different name- but which sound almost Identical to the ones already there- and ignore every other potential improvements that have been promised a long time ago.

hahaha

• I just use BlocsWave and I purchased 2 packs today after months but not really in the same love that I had...

• Repeating myself here: I like Groovebox a whole lot and would actually love it if there was a teeny fade or better yet an adjustable fade set to the sample length slider in the per-sample-editing IAP for Drumbox.

So far if I shorten the length of any voice with low frequencies it's click / pop city. Having that particular slider set to complete On/Off seems very strange to me.

• @Proppa said:
    Repeating myself here: I like Groovebox a whole lot and would actually love it if there was a teeny fade or better yet an adjustable fade set to the sample length slider in the per-sample-editing IAP for Drumbox.

So far if I shorten the length of any voice with low frequencies it's click / pop city. Having that particular slider set to complete On/Off seems very strange to me.

Agreed. Your lips to etc etc.

• @robosardine said:

Lol

• So. Updated with a privacy panel so we can see privacy settings. Everyone’s number one update request, really...

• @purpan2 said:
    So. Updated with a privacy panel so we can see privacy settings. Everyone’s number one update request, really...

Thats my thought, I love their app but the developers are so no engaged in the forum, they used to be a presence at one time. Whats up with all these update fixes to their apps.

• Midi out and automation for sure. My work around is recording into Ableton and using its audio to midi function. Or just use it to generate samples for mangling. I don’t think any of our wishes are going to come true though. The whole thing was designed to sell IAP. The omission of critical creative options was intentional.

• Being able to save presets and use the instruments as AUv3's with other hosts...

• Shit I just want panning and 16 bar patterns (STILL VISIBLE IN THE APP BUT GREYED OUT). I mean fuck, if you’re gonna do it, do it. Or remove the text from the interface.

• I am so happy. Finally they implemented it!
    You ROCK ampfiy!!! You know what we need, what we want... Dankeschön!

Honestly I don’t remember when I opened the last time an ampify app. A bummer there is potential still

• @david_2017 said:
    I am so happy. Finally they implemented it!
    You ROCK ampfiy!!! You know what we need, what we want... Dankeschön!

Honestly I don’t remember when I opened the last time an ampify app. A bummer there is potential still

What did they implement finally, please?

• If they allow saving presets I'll buy the full version.

Also, automation would make this much more useful for writing songs in standalone.

• I desperately need multiple output ports, for recording live jams to multi-track 😀