Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IOS 10.3 is out!

Comments

• Nope - no urgent projects. I checked the Auria forum and didn't see anything explicit about it.

Thanks everyone!

• I got 2 giga back and Auria works with no project losses

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Is it still possible to rate music with 1-5 stars in iOS 10.3 music player app?!

• @Durwin99 said:
    Is it still possible to rate music with 1-5 stars in iOS 10.3 music player app?!

That was killed in 10.0 sadly.

• edited March 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The 4th gen Ipad won't see the update

• edited March 2017

@Max23 what is the"remove junk"item?I can get an article with another background colour but not the whole safari.Who did you do that?

So far,so good.Definitely snappier than ios 9.And i got about 3GB back.

• edited March 2017
  • @richardyot said:

@Durwin99 said:
    Is it still possible to rate music with 1-5 stars in iOS 10.3 music player app?!

That was killed in 10.0 sadly.

They brought it back in 10.2 but you had to specifically turn it on (Settings/General/Music -> Show Star Ratings) and even then, you either had to click the "..." menu item with the track screen up, select Rate Song and guess where the stars were (light grey on a white background, wtf!!) or 3d-touch the track in a list to do the same. Plus, they changed the behaviour of playlist updates, now if you change a track such that it would no longer be in the playlist you are listening to (eg rate a track in a playlist which is based on track ratings,) it immediately removes the track from the playlist and skips to the next track and you can't skip back to it. In fact, I think they screwed the whole "shuffle playlist" thing, I find skipping back to a previous track does not get you the track that just played, most of the time its another random track. I don't understand why they messed with the Music app so much !!

Anyways, I'd be grateful if someone could confirm the star ratings are still there in 10.3 like they are in 10.2 ? I'm not holding out for any improvement on usability though... its like they want to make it no fun to use.

• I've just downloaded ios 10.3 on ipad 4.

• @Max23 said:
    Is it my aging iPad or does this eat battery like there is no tomorrow for you too?

Seems about the same like before here.Maybe a tiny little bit more.

• @Max23 said:
    Is it my aging iPad or does this eat battery like there is no tomorrow for you too?

I notice this as well. But the same thing happened with 10.2, then after a few days and reboots it went back to normal.

I suspect some additional post-upgrade housekeeping is going on over time

• I agree it's usually a good idea to wait things out for a few days or a week before getting concerned about battery drain... usually Apple background stuff and lots of 'I have to test everything out' account for the temporary changes.

• @Crabman said:
    @Max23 what is the"remove junk"item?I can get an article with another background colour but not the whole safari.Who did you do that?

That's the reader mode, it fills the screen with an article rather than leaving it in a frame with ads constantly going. The dark mode isn't privacy, it's so you can read in the dark without having a bright screen light disturbing others. I never knew that was there before now, so I'm glad it was posted!

Oh, and 10.3 is fine on my 6s

• The moment I went to 10.3 my midi in disappeared. I've tried ALL of my ccks. I'm pulling my hair out. Im gettingapple does not support this device. All my other iPhones and iPad work fine on the previous os.
    Help.

• edited April 2017
  • @mrufino1 said:

@Crabman said:

That's the reader mode, it fills the screen with an article rather than leaving it in a frame with ads constantly going. The dark mode isn't privacy, it's so you can read in the dark without having a bright screen light disturbing others. I never knew that was there before now, so I'm glad it was posted!

Oh, and 10.3 is fine on my 6s

The privacy button that turns safari dark grey/black does exactly what ir says.If i turn it on safari forgets all my saved passwords and logs me out of everything.That's not an option for me...

@AndyPawlak which device?

• edited April 2017
  • @Max23 said:
    Try again. It doesn't forget your passwords. You just have to login and usually you have a cookie that remembers your login for a few hours or so.

And do i have to type in my password again after the logout?

• edited April 2017
  • ok,as i said.Not an option for me.Too many and too complex passwords to type them in over and over again :wink:

But not a big deal since most of the time (most of)the menu bar is invisible anyway.I love how it disappears when scrolling down :smile:

• edited April 2017
  • Crabman, thanx for reply, a brand new iPad Pro , using arturia key step via cck. All working flawlessly until 10.3.
    I might just get an iconnectivity cos this is daft.
    The cable is fine on my other iPad/ phone.
    Thanks again

• Hi all , I was wandering if any other people also have my problem. Since iOS 10.3 I can't connect to my midi controller through USB. It worked great before but after the update it shows an error message and doesn't connect...

Anyone else saw this...?

• Shaulhader, that's excactly what's happening to me.

• That's a bummer, I had a show yesterday and it kind of f'ed all my sound, because I couldn't play through the iPad.... at least I could use my microstation, but I had to cut some amazing sounds...

I hope it gets fixed in an update or something...

• edited April 2017

guys,don't make me nervous...i gotta try that asap.

@Max23 :thanks,i'll give this a try later (as well)