Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Funk Drummer by Luis Martinez

1234568»

Comments

• @filo01 said:

@The Krazy Wabbit said:
    How did you get this connected? I’ve tried standalone and AUM and nothing. Thanks.

Via Virtual MIDI channel in Loopy Pro. I also had no luck with standalone, Funk Drummer didn't see Ting.
    Even in LP is a little bit tricky. Although I have my project saved I have to run FunkDrummer at first and set 'Send notes'

Greatly appreciated. Off to experiment.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Our bro @McD recently did a great track using Lumbeats to drive melodic instruments. Maybe he can shed light on the midi connections.

The Lumbeats Drummers all have a MIDI configuration page and you can run more than one and put the MIDI output on different channels. I usually point the MIDI outputs at AUM (destination) which can be used in the DAW as AUM Source.

3 Lumbeats MIDI out manipulated with Rozeta Scalers:
    1. Rock DM
    2. Mid East Drummer
    3. Funk Drummer

Roli Noise for Leads