Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Funk Drummer by Luis Martinez

Comments

• OH SNAP, midi clock! Thats my dream come true. This funk drummer jam "jam" I'm sure too. 
  • Its good, real good. Love this guys apps.
  • Doug is probably getting all his groovy songs ready for his review.
    Any other videos anywhere? Or sound samples?

• If I ever get out of The latest korg app for long enough I think Ima gonna have to give this one a whirl!  I will wait to hear more just to hold onto some money a bit longer.  Kirkuk shall have to wait is all.
  • Can anyone kangfirm the clock working. In or out....
  • edited December 2015
    I've had Rock Drum Machine a while now, nice app, Midifile export would be brill. 

Knowing how good it is I added "Funk Drummer" to my "Wish List" in the Appstore. Now the only app in that list is Funky Drummer, the other 20 or so have disappeared. 

I'll keep checking and see what's what...

But Still, this one looks and sounds more like my cup of tea.. (in comparison). 
  • I lost everything too. So weird but I guess it helps with our appcoholism....

• edited December 2015

I lost everything too. So weird but I guess it helps with our appcoholism....

Was thinking the same. ::)

Did you loose them since adding Funk Drummer?
  • @KING777 said:

Did you loose them since adding Funky Drummer?

Someone's going to get fired for that code slip....
  • Yep...all gone same time when I added FD.

• @KING777 said:

Did you loose them since adding Funky Drummer?

Someone's going to get fired for that code slip....

Tut tut! Gonna have to look into this..

Apple should have some sort of history file for this, hopefully. 
  • Yep...all gone same time when I added FD.

Ok cheers. 
  • You shouldn't delay on this one, it's fantastic. I'm usually the one who says "don't buy a new app, use what you have" and I'm telling you to buy it.

I laughed because one of the grooves is called "Igoe," he taught at my high school in 1991/92 and is an amazing drummer.

• edited December 2015
    Well at least the most important ones on my wish list, are not far from my thoughts..
  • edited December 2015
    @mrufino1 said:

You shouldn't delay on this one, it's fantastic. I'm usually the one who says "don't buy a new app, use what you have" and I'm telling you to buy it.

I laughed because one of the grooves is called "Igoe," he taught at my high school in 1991/92 and is an amazing drummer.

Have put some shekles aside for AP,  once that's sorted, I'll know where I'm at. 

FD is one of those definite buys, soon-ish. 
  • Gosh darn! This forum has become so problematic to compose a comment :p
  • gotta be honest, I really like the brazil/and afro latin apps, but that demo vid is not the vibe I was expecting, sounds more like teddy riley on drums new jack swing rather than funk..... i dunno

• @kobamoto said:
    gotta be honest, I really like the brazil/and afro latin apps, but that demo vid is not the vibe I was expecting, sounds more like teddy riley on drums new jack swing rather than funk..... i dunno

Sometimes those 30 sec vids in the Store are like a drop in the ocean. ;)
  • haven't got it yet, I really hope this is one of those times.
  • It's calling me... I'll give it till weekend. 
  • My watch list is empty too and I haven't put FD on it because I mainly use AppZapp lists. So something probably just wiped everybody's watch lists.
  • edited December 2015
    My watch list is empty too and I haven't put FD on it because I mainly use AppZapp lists. So something probably just wiped everybody's watch lists.

Cheers for assisting in the alimination process.

Something strange!

Appstore overload with new goodies ;)

Added: nice Appzapp tip, downloaded, will check it out..
  • edited December 2015
    I started a new thread about this (Wish List) so we can give Funk Drummer it's time, as it doesn't seem to be the cause. ;)

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/11133/appstores-wish-list-empty#latest
  • Yeah, sounds good. I think i'm pulling the trig on this one right about now.....
    Thank you Luis Martinez....

PLEASE UPDATE Rock Drum Machine and make us all smile! 

Thank you in advance.

BUY BUTTON PUSHED.....ahhhhhhhh  appholics here I come!
  • Ok, I really love this Drum app! It is simply smooth playing man....

Made my first short clip playing Funk Drummer and Poseidon. Sorry for the levels not being even, but was having way too much fun...

Hey, check out this track on SoundCloud: HeavenlyTones4Christ Poseidon Synth+Funk Drummer-HT4C at In The USA!

I'm sharing it from the SoundCloud iOS app -- get it here, free: https://app.adjust.io/c1ofg4

• @Tones4Christ said: I'm sharing it from the SoundCloud iOS app -- get it here, free: https://app.adjust.io/c1ofg4

Never Again.
  • So, does it have rim shot and sidestick?

• @kobamoto said:
    gotta be honest, I really like the brazil/and afro latin apps, but that demo vid is not the vibe I was expecting, sounds more like teddy riley on drums new jack swing rather than funk..... i dunno

I couldn't put my finger on it when I heard it but felt like 'meh'. You totally nailed it. I like Rock Drum Machine a lot so I'm looking forward to TSTR exploration to hear if they're all like that.
  • Yes I am not able to find any examples other than the one posted here already
  • DOUG! Help us, pleeeaaasseeee! :-)