Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ABC Collective Soundtrack the Sequel. <<<METROPOLIS>>> Names drawn time to play!

12346»

Comments

• edited July 2023

😂

I think we could set a premiere day, but is up to @Krupa , he need to insert the soundtrack to the film and do the credits! I think I can send the audio master maybe today or tomorrow!

• The teaser:

Just kidding. This is the movie with original soundtrack :lol:

• @Synthi said:
    99% actually!!! 🎚✨😍

Nice 😊

• Cool! Can't wait to hear the full thing!

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    Cool! Can't wait to hear the full thing!

same here :)

• Looking forward to this.

• I don’t suppose anyone took a full backup of the Vampyr folder? It went missing from my Dropbox a few months back and I neglected to grab the after effects project. I’ve got to do the edit of our stuff back onto Metropolis and it would save me some time if I could reuse the comp I did for the credits, I’m sure I could do it again but I’m rushed off my ass at the moment so any shortcut I can see I’m taking… let me know ASAP if you do! 🙏 Chris

• Did anyone find them Krupa?

• @cyberheater said:
    Did anyone find them Krupa?

I’m afraid not no. The audio is safely backed up, and I’ve remade the credits for Metropolis. There’s not much stopping the release now apart from gathering links for contributors and writing a blurb for the YouTube, then deciding on a premiere date/time… I’m fully stacked for the next week and a bit bit others might be able to do some of all that…

• @Krupa said:

@cyberheater said:
    Did anyone find them Krupa?

I’m afraid not no. The audio is safely backed up, and I’ve remade the credits for Metropolis. There’s not much stopping the release now apart from gathering links for contributors and writing a blurb for the YouTube, then deciding on a premiere date/time… I’m fully stacked for the next week and a bit bit others might be able to do some of all that…

That’s awesome.