Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The apps by Unfiltered Audio has been released

167891012»

Comments

• @trickyflemming … sorry, missed the notifications… Just tried silo on aum… it appears to be working without lag! Nice, thankyou! will give it a proper go tomorrow

• @trickyflemming any news on if more ports will be making their way to iOS this year? Would really love to see Triad at some point!

• @ronnieb said:
    @trickyflemming any news on if more ports will be making their way to iOS this year? Would really love to see Triad at some point!

We're focused on two new plugins (an instrument and an effect), both of which will be released on iOS (the first one will probably be around September or October). Our intention is to port most of the pre-Bass Mint plugins, but we need to redesign them partially to make everything more touch-friendly. Right now, they're just too fiddly to use on iOS.

• @trickyflemming said:

@ronnieb said:
    @trickyflemming any news on if more ports will be making their way to iOS this year? Would really love to see Triad at some point!

We're focused on two new plugins (an instrument and an effect), both of which will be released on iOS (the first one will probably be around September or October). Our intention is to port most of the pre-Bass Mint plugins, but we need to redesign them partially to make everything more touch-friendly. Right now, they're just too fiddly to use on iOS.

Ooooh cool! Very excited to dig into some new UA creations. Completely understand the touch friendly aspect, can definitely imagine Triad and the likes being a bit finicky on a small screen. New shiny apps for will no doubt distract me plenty in the meantime. Good luck with the development and thanks for the update!

• @trickyflemming said:

@ronnieb said:

Big thumbs up to paying attention to touch screen usability!

• @trickyflemming said:
    Our intention is to port most of the pre-Bass Mint plugins, but we need to redesign them partially to make everything more touch-friendly. Right now, they're just too fiddly to use on iOS.

Bless you for paying attention to this, so many simply can not be bothered

• @ghost_forests said:

@trickyflemming said:
    Our intention is to port most of the pre-Bass Mint plugins, but we need to redesign them partially to make everything more touch-friendly. Right now, they're just too fiddly to use on iOS.

Bless you for paying attention to this, so many simply can not be bothered

Exactly. So glad to hear you're doing this!

• Anyone else get this… I have all except BassMint…. Which is 9.99 in uk appstore , to complete my bundle, it is 22.03??
    What’s going on ?

• @id_23 said:
    Anyone else get this… I have all except BassMint…. Which is 9.99 in uk appstore , to complete my bundle, it is 22.03??
    What’s going on ?

You probably bought the apps you already have at intro/sale price. The App Store removes what you actually paid from the bundle price, not the current full price. So in many cases it’s cheaper to just buy the remaining apps.

• I’m happily awaiting more. Silo is my most-used non-traditional effect maybe ever. And I’m not tired of it yet. Tails is still amazing too.

• Do you think that Bass Mint more than useful for House music heavy bass ? I ask as it is part of my music making ?

• @BerlinFx said:
    Do you think that Bass Mint more than useful for House music heavy bass ? I ask as it is part of my music making ?

Yes, it is great for all bass period

• @oat_phipps said:

@BerlinFx said:
    Do you think that Bass Mint more than useful for House music heavy bass ? I ask as it is part of my music making ?

Yes, it is great for all bass period

Thanks

• edited March 2

Moving Needlepoint to a different position in Logics Mixer while the track is playing is causing a CPU overload message and sort of crash with an unresponsive screen. It was on a lightly loaded project with not that much going on..