Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hello Friends- Need Cash to Buy Apps?- Here’s an Option

Comments

• Is the app AUv3? Can I run multiple instances in Loopy Pro and set up Drambo and Moziac to auto answer the surveys? Kind of a survey mining machine?

• ‘Guys’ is a gender neutral term these days… You guys need to get with it.

• @robosardine said:
    ‘Guys’ is a gender neutral term these days… You guys need to get with it.

Hehe, what a guy…

• While "guys" sometimes tends to be a pretty gender-neutral term these days, it's better to say "friends", "folks", just use more inclusive language in general. @Tones4Christ already switched the thread title, so thankfully that's taken care of. (Thanks Tones.)

The reason I didn't say anything was I was trying to figure out a nice way to address the issue. @mistercharlie addressed it perfectly. Kudos.

And finally, using more inclusive language isn't "pedantic political correctness", it's "POLITENESS".

• I’ve been wondering for a while now - is it ok to say something like ‘what terrible weather!’ when it’s pouring with rain - as you might be causing offence to someone who is from a country that is prone to droughts.

• edited January 2022

@robosardine said:
    I’ve been wondering for a while now - is it ok to say something like ‘what terrible weather!’ when it’s pouring with rain - as you might be causing offence to someone who is from a country that is prone to droughts.

Oh cry my a river, snowflake…

(I say this half wondering if you are joking ;) )

• You PERSONS are no fun! (My apologies to any non-person entities I may have inadvertently offended.)

@Sawiton said:
    Is the app AUv3? Can I run multiple instances in Loopy Pro and set up Drambo and Moziac to auto answer the surveys? Kind of a survey mining machine?

• edited January 2022

meh. Why do I bother?

• @AudioGus said:

@robosardine said:
    I’ve been wondering for a while now - is it ok to say something like ‘what terrible weather!’ when it’s pouring with rain - as you might be causing offence to someone who is from a country that is prone to droughts.

Oh cry my a river, snowflake…

(I say this half wondering if you are joking ;) )

It wasn’t really a joke, but it wasn’t meant to be serious either… I just wonder where it’s all going, when does it start to get ridiculous and where will the consensus come from? There probably are some people.. maybe a good few that would think… you know what? - that’s true, that is - it could cause offence! 🤨

• @mistercharlie said:
    Is it just for guys, or can anyone do them? You might want to change the title of the thread.

Why do I get the feeling this isn’t a joke? You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me

• Well, I feel pretty excluded since only US citizens can join...

• Do you realize how idiotic you gals are pushing for “inclusive language” (nice 2016 buzzword, enjoy it while it still lasts) over the use of a simple colloquialism?

I rarely make a 100% dead serious post, always have the tongue in cheek and prefer levity whenever possible, but this shit right here’s gotten out of hand. Luckily it seems to be mostly an internet thing; once I step away from the computer and into the real world, I find things to be pretty sane. The desert has become the oasis.

• @oat_phipps said:

@mistercharlie said:
    Is it just for guys, or can anyone do them? You might want to change the title of the thread.

Why do I get the feeling this isn’t a joke? You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me

Be careful or @mistercharlie will block you 🤣

• @oat_phipps said:
    once I step away from the computer and into the real world, I find things to be pretty sane.

Are you old?

• edited January 2022

@oat_phipps said:
    Do you realize how idiotic you gals are pushing for “inclusive language” (nice 2016 buzzword, enjoy it while it still lasts) over the use of a simple colloquialism?

I rarely make a 100% dead serious post, always have the tongue in cheek and prefer levity whenever possible, but this shit right here’s gotten out of hand. Luckily it seems to be mostly an internet thing; once I step away from the computer and into the real world, I find things to be pretty sane. The desert has become the oasis.

Certain meatspace offices were getting a little nutty pre-pandalerium. There was something so entertaining about hearing of the evils of ‘old white men’ from Bernie Sanders supporters.

• Hello everyone, i truly apologize if I didn’t use correct language, English is not my main language so it’s hard sometimes to express correctly.

I’m getting closer to my $10 cash-out did a nice survey yesterday. I noticed that when you have notifications enabled, you get a chance to get in on higher paying surveys.
    But as always it all depends on your availability. Also, noticed that you get better and higher paying surveys on weekdays and evenings.

Hope this helps someone and please if it doesn’t help you, just skip this thread.

Love one another! Respect and do unto others as you’d have them do unto you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love is the greatest of all!

• @markk said:

@oat_phipps said:
    once I step away from the computer and into the real world, I find things to be pretty sane.

Are you old?

No, but I surround myself with grounded individuals and almost all the people, including strangers, I deal with on the day-to-day don’t seem too caught up in over-reactionary bullshit. Though I can’t say for sure what they do when they go home and log on to their computer.

• @oat_phipps said:

@markk said:

@oat_phipps said:

Are you old?

No, but I surround myself with grounded individuals and almost all the people, including strangers, I deal with on the day-to-day don’t seem too caught up in over-reactionary bullshit.

You may want to avoid art school.

• wimwim
    edited January 2022

@lasselu said:
    Well, I feel pretty excluded since only US citizens can join...

Do not worry. The invasion plans are already in progress. Soon you will be one of us.

Or you can just head for the US southern border and walk in if you don't feel like waiting. By all means though, don't try to do it legally. That will be expensive and take a long, long time.

• @AudioGus said:

@oat_phipps said:

@markk said:

@oat_phipps said:

Are you old?

No, but I surround myself with grounded individuals and almost all the people, including strangers, I deal with on the day-to-day don’t seem too caught up in over-reactionary bullshit.

You may want to avoid art school.

That’s the best advice. Especially for prospective art school students

• edited January 2022

• edited January 2022

• 3 stinky pennies away from cashing in my first $10! One bummer thing though, some surveys freeze towards the end especially since my connection is not as reliable here. But let’s see how this little survey journey pans out!

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Hello everyone, i truly apologize if I didn’t use correct language, English is not my main language so it’s hard sometimes to express correctly.

[…]

Love one another! Respect and do unto others as you’d have them do unto you. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love is the greatest of all!

No worries! Not your fault that all the bigots came out of the woodwork.

• This is a tangent, but since it’s related to surveys it seems OK to add it here. Audio Plugin Deals sent me an email with a link to a short survey about ways that they can improve. By doing the survey I got a $5 discount off any purchase. That knocked the already discounted price on Sugar Bytes Aparillo desktop version down to $34. I don’t know if you can contact APD and request the survey link.

• Ok friends , finally cashed out on a $10 visa card! Took kind of long but in really only spend minutes here and there.

• Ok friends , finally cashed out on a $10 visa card! Took kind of long but in really only spend minutes here and there.

• edited January 2022

This discussion has been closed.