Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hello Friends- Need Cash to Buy Apps?- Here’s an Option

13»

Comments

• edited January 2022

• edited January 2022

• edited January 2022

• Well done, you finally cracked the system...
    Just a step away from being constructive 👍

• @Simon : taunting someone because you disagree with their take on something doesn’t feel like it’s in the spirit of the community.

• edited January 2022

• @Simon said:

@espiegel123 said:
    @Simon : taunting someone because you disagree with their take on something doesn’t feel like it’s in the spirit of the community.

You are right. But I think you know I'm making a joke. "Charlie smells of rotten eggs!"... come on.

Making a joke at someone else’s expense—especially someone for whom you have expressed dislike is not good natured. It’s just mean.

• edited January 2022

• Constant comment. Everywhere all the time.

• @Simon said:

@espiegel123 said:
    Making a joke at someone else’s expense—especially someone for whom you have expressed dislike is not good natured. It’s just mean.

Perhaps I should have publicly offered to "educate him" and then publicly announce that I have blocked him. Would that be nicer?

Maybe, just choose not to comment?

• edited January 2022

• @Simon said:

@espiegel123 said:
    Maybe, just choose not to comment?

Like you? :smiley:

My point was not to demean you or make fun of you. I was hoping something constructive might come of bringing to your attention that you were crossing a line.

• edited January 2022

• @Simon said:

@espiegel123 said:
    My point was not to demean you or make fun of you. I was hoping something constructive might come of bringing to your attention that you were crossing a line.

And I was hoping something constructive might come of telling you I wasn't crossing a line, I was making a joke.

Perhaps we have a different sense of humour.

Making a joke doesn't make something in good humor. Amusing yourself by demeaning someone is, in my opinion, crossing a line. Bullies are often just making a joke.

• edited January 2022

• edited January 2022

He called you out, maybe deservedly so, as you took the first shot at him, speaking of passive-aggressiveness, with your “pedantic p.c.” quip, when could’ve ignored him in the first place too. It looks to me like you’re being a snowflake having melted down since, while he bowed out early on.

He didn’t ban you, he blocked you, and good for him, because it’s anyone’s right to put someone on their ignore list when that someone is being an ass to them. You continue to prove that as being good judgement on his part.

I’ve had enough of it and you’re on my ignore list now too. Quit derailing this thread with your crap is the last I’ll say. (I said my last post would be the last on the subject last time too I know, hoping you’d get the hint and follow suit, but I somehow have my doubts you will stop, but you should be told at least one more time anyway. @Michael can we get him moderated on this thread please?)

• edited January 2022

. Duplicate deleted

This discussion has been closed.