Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The big KORG Gadget fun/freak/experiment thread

12346»

Comments

• Not expecting Gadget 3 at NAMM …but dreaming is free (according to Blondie)

• R_2R_2
    edited June 2023

🟥
    🟨
    🟩

• That was really cool. Loving a little reggae.

• Update to Gadget 3, so good reason to resurrect this thread with another smooth jazz track by Kazuhiko Fujinawa

• Aw yeah this thread again , I forgot about this one

• This was a quick loop (quick as in I jammed solos and riffs over this loop for a couple hours lolll) but it’s using mainly both of the new Gadgets

• ‘Ambient Techno’ by LucidMusicInc

• ManabuYanagi live jam (with nanoKontrol & nanoKey Studio)

• Original composition by Kazuhiko Fujinawa on iPhone

• edited February 4

Quick live jam I made after getting back into Gadget with the 3.0 update. The interesting thing here is layering a breakbeat using 3 instances stockholm and routing one through MS-20. Two of them are transposed +1/-1 octave and they are autopanning in opposite directions which gives a pretty interesting stereo effect. The third instance is being fed into iMS-20 audio signal processing to add filters with envelopes and the ramp modulation on the filter cutoff plus some automated glitchiness using the Grain shifter effect (that is what creates those clicky sounds with reverb at the start).

I also added IFX: The new transient shaper really makes the grain shifter effect and the breakbeats pop. In the middle I also turned stereo delay and then stereo imager… I don’t fully understand how they are interacting but it created a pretty interesting sound effect on the breakbeats.

The chords are an FM patch from Fairbanks (from the bells and mallets sound pack, which is absolutely beautiful). I put stereo imager on it and it made it much more wide and lush. Then the autopumper for a bit, the FM “bells & mallets” on Fairbanks sound really beautiful for long release chords imo.

• Youtube video of the gadget interface for the curious:

• @Nimgwen Great track. Thanks for the description and video.

• R_2R_2
    edited February 18

Another Gadget track by LucidMusicInc

• GadgetCloud seems broken (again) so I uploaded tot YT… how else do I become a supa star.