Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ID700 IS HERE

167891012»

Comments

• @modosc said:

@JES000000 said:
    I haven’t yet used them at the same time but love them both, and it would be trivial to run ID700 through the 2nd LPG.

the next synth i release will have lpgs. they didn't make sense in id700 because the original doesn't have them.

👀 now I’m all excited

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Question: I’m getting a little deeper into planning my fm programming rather than just messing around. Is there a way to type in values or do I have to just use the sliders to get them where I want?

• @HotStrange said:

@modosc said:

@JES000000 said:
    I haven’t yet used them at the same time but love them both, and it would be trivial to run ID700 through the 2nd LPG.

the next synth i release will have lpgs. they didn't make sense in id700 because the original doesn't have them.

👀 now I’m all excited

Could the dev be going for another, more ‘artistic’ buchla synth!?

• @sevenape said:

@HotStrange said:

@modosc said:

@JES000000 said:

👀 now I’m all excited

A Music Easel type of thing would be rather nice…

• @bygjohn said:

@sevenape said:

@HotStrange said:

@modosc said:

@JES000000 said:

👀 now I’m all excited

A Music Easel type of thing would be rather nice…

LPGs plural were mentioned after all!

• @sevenape said:

@HotStrange said:

@modosc said:

@JES000000 said:

👀 now I’m all excited

A Easel recreation on iOS is one of my dream apps. Fingers crossed 🤞 either way, just based on how good id7000, I think this one will be great.

• edited November 2023

Is anyone here working with the desktop version? I'm getting little audio dropouts and clicks when I'm using a lot of droning voices (slow attack, about an 8 second release). I'm on a M1 Mac, and it's worse in Live but still an issue with Bitwig. I'm running an RME Babyface and their latest drivers, and have tried latency settings of 128 and 256 samples. Bitwig's CPU monitor is not showing unreasonable activity. In ID700 I'm using medium quality on envelopes and 2x oversampling. Ironically, same settings it behaves better on iOS and I don't have this problem.

I'd really like to use Bitwig with it just because of the incredible modulation possibilities compared to my AUM setup, but obviously, I need stability.

@modosc ?