Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moog Model D 1.3.2 update is out

15678911»

Comments

• @_smund said:
    @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr Hi buddy. How I do dis?

If you have a midi lfo app I could describe it. I don’t know if Model D can do it on its own.

• Plz halp you guys, can model D send a LFO to the Cutoff Frequency?

• @_smund said:
    Plz halp you guys, can model D send a LFO to the Cutoff Frequency?

Yes it sure can, all modulation depths are controlled by the modwheel.

So bump up the modwheel first, then make sure the orange filter modulation switch is turned on.
    Lower the cut-off a bit (you will not hear the modulation if it's maxed out).

Under controllers select which source to use LFO or OSC3 using the knob, done...

Using the OSC3 as an LFO can be a bit more interesting as it goes way faster that the LFO.

Good luck...

• edited May 2023

By the way, that "Minimoog Classics Expansion Pack" is free. And it's pretty nice.

• @NeuM said:

By the way, that "Minimoog Classics Expansion Pack" is free. And it's pretty nice.

agree. based on previous events, this was nice to see.

• edited May 2023

Anyone else have Sound Workshop and Sonic Mayhem 2 disappear from the shop? I’m just worried I won’t be able to get them back if I ever delete and redownload the app. I’m on an iPhone 14 Plus. @MoogMusicInc

• It’s showing both in mine.

• Must be an iPhone-specific problem. I emailed them about another minimoog problem about 2 weeks ago, but I haven’t received a reply. Anyone know the quickest way to contact Moog about their apps?

• I have 9 on my iPhone but of the nine I do NOT show
    Electrified Ensemble or Minimoog Classics

I do see Sound Workshop and Sonic Mayhem 2 however.

• @McD said:
    I have 9 on my iPhone but of the nine I do NOT show
    Electrified Ensemble or Minimoog Classics

I do see Sound Workshop and Sonic Mayhem 2 however.

I redownloaded Minimoog and was able to restore purchases just fine, so it’s no problem for me. But still worth looking into @MoogMusicInc, wouldn’t want iPhone users to miss out on giving you money. :tongue:

• Oh wow Moog sure is fast, they already fixed it.