Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moog Model D 1.3.2 update is out

Comments

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@Korakios said:
    Before updating can anyone try this AB3 session with 256 buffer size on Air2 (iOS 13)

http://preset.audiob.us/4tDVGdixalYRl1p

It should play without crackles , audio glitches only when switching GUI

Next is AUM , 256 buffer , playing 2 instances with the build in keyboard should be fine

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jgzmomh47g589i4/ModelDtest.aumproj?dl=0

Very interested if anyone has an Air2 on iOS 12

Both projects are a disaster at 256. Air 2, 13.7, after restart. @MoogMusicInc

Please make sure you have the latest updates from the App Store, for some people it downloaded the previous version instead.

• @MoogMusicInc said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:

@Korakios said:
    Before updating can anyone try this AB3 session with 256 buffer size on Air2 (iOS 13)

Next is AUM , 256 buffer , playing 2 instances with the build in keyboard should be fine

Please make sure you have the latest updates from the App Store, for some people it downloaded the previous version instead.

Version 1.3.3 Build 126

• @AudioGus said:

@espiegel123 said:

@ecou said:
    I saw Prince live only once. But it was in my top 3 concert. I have see a lot of artists.

Two interesting things happened during the concert

• At one point Prince yells to the band STOP It. And he points to this guy in the front row and says you are clapping out of time. So he tries to teach the guy how to tap in time but he was not getting it. So Prince goes I know what kind of music is for you and he start playing some country on his guitar. 😂😂

• The concert gets to the part where Prince yell Maceo can you blow? Everybody is looking all over for Maceo. Maceo starts his solo and I think man that solo is very loud in the mix. Well Maceo was standing on the balcony right next to me. The show was in a proper music hall not a arena.

The sound quality was great. If you ever been to arena show they can be terrible.

Maybe intended for a different thread?

Maybe Prince was playing a Moog app with suddenly worse cpu performance?

Haha.

• @ecou said:
    I saw Prince live only once. But it was in my top 3 concert. I have see a lot of artists.

Two interesting things happened during the concert

• At one point Prince yells to the band STOP It. And he points to this guy in the front row and says you are clapping out of time. So he tries to teach the guy how to tap in time but he was not getting it. So Prince goes I know what kind of music is for you and he start playing some country on his guitar. 😂😂

• The concert gets to the part where Prince yell Maceo can you blow? Everybody is looking all over for Maceo. Maceo starts his solo and I think man that solo is very loud in the mix. Well Maceo was standing on the balcony right next to me. The show was in a proper music hall not a arena.

The sound quality was great. If you ever been to arena show they can be terrible.

Man how did this get in this thread?? Was meant for the Prince thread . 🤨🤨

• @ecou said:
    I have always been curious about Model 15, how everybody says it is amazing. I never bought it because I deeply hate modular anything (hello Drambo). So I installed the TestFlight as a way to demo Model 15. It does sound very good.

How are the IAP presets.? Because I will never in a million year attempt to make my own.

RUncELL has dozens and dozens of great sounding presets available on Patchstorage.

I have not purchased any of the IAPs, but I share your antipathy toward programming my own.

• @MoogMusicInc said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:

@Korakios said:

Performance definitely did worsen for me.

• I just love all the Moog apps! Hoping for a definitive fix soon.

For those in need of some patches, I have this free collection of 100 patches for the Model 15.
    Classic sounds, famous patches, and lots of patches for learning purposes (with description).
    Hope you like it! :)
    I have a similar collection with 100 patches for Model D. If you want it, please pm me.

https://patchstorage.com/basics-classics-sound-pack/

• @FRibeiro said:
    I just love all the Moog apps! Hoping for a definitive fix soon.

For those in need of some patches, I have this free collection of 100 patches for the Model 15.
    Classic sounds, famous patches, and lots of patches for learning purposes (with description).
    I have a similar collection with 100 patches for Model D. If you want it, please pm me.

I downloaded these patches a while ago. They’re excellent. Thank you very much!

@FRibeiro said:

Thank you! :D

• @JeffChasteen said:

@ecou said:
    I have always been curious about Model 15, how everybody says it is amazing. I never bought it because I deeply hate modular anything (hello Drambo). So I installed the TestFlight as a way to demo Model 15. It does sound very good.

How are the IAP presets.? Because I will never in a million year attempt to make my own.

RUncELL has dozens and dozens of great sounding presets available on Patchstorage.

I have not purchased any of the IAPs, but I share your antipathy toward programming my own.

Thank you my antipathy brother😂. I will check out those patches.

• Will animoog get the auv3 treatment tho!!???

• @reasOne said:
    Will animoog get the auv3 treatment tho!!???

We can dream...

@FRibeiro said:

wow I gotta get me this. this. is. the. shit!!!!!!

• Yes...the latest update is basically a downgrade...as CPU is way up....and why is the app so damn loud....will use only through AUM or just one track in a DAW....

• @reasOne said:

If only...

• @Vaultnaemsae said:

@reasOne said:

We can dream...

@michael_m said:

@reasOne said:

If only...

Id rebuy it in a second! One if the greatest sounding synths the platform will ever see but it is getting lost in the past

• edited April 2021

this happened after upgrade model 15 (v2.2.6 b269) when loading up as “trunk” fx ,anybody experience the same?

model 15
    mini5
    all software updated

• The dream

@reasOne said:

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @yaosichen said:

this happened after upgrade model 15 (v2.2.6 b269) when loading up as “trunk” fx ,anybody experience the same?

model 15
    mini5
    all software updated

I've a couple of suggestions. First, try a power-off restart of your iPad. Second, if that happened restoring an AUM preset, try removing Model 15 from AUM, and re-adding it. Sometimes it seems like presets remain connected to old copies of programs, which no longer exist after an update.

• edited April 2021

@uncledave said:

@yaosichen said:

model 15
    mini5
    all software updated

I've a couple of suggestions. First, try a power-off restart of your iPad. Second, if that happened restoring an AUM preset, try removing Model 15 from AUM, and re-adding it. Sometimes it seems like presets remain connected to old copies of programs, which no longer exist after an update.

thank you, i tried the whole family of re-things( like reboot reinstall etc )with no luck,it would not load in GB too ,so not an AUM problem.it works fine on my phone, love that delay. Really hope the model D can do the trunk fx thing ,please Geert Bevin

• wimwim
    edited April 2021

@yaosichen said:

@uncledave said:

@yaosichen said:

model 15
    mini5
    all software updated

thank you, i tried the whole family of re-things( like reboot reinstall etc )with no luck,it would not load in GB too ,so not an AUM problem.it works fine on my phone, love that delay. Really hope the model D can do the trunk fx thing ,please Geert Bevin

Confirmed here on iOS 13.7 iPad Air 2. The trunk FX AU never loads.

[edit] doesn’t load on iPhone 7 iOS 13.7 either.

• I've luckily still not updated my Model D from the old version, before it became unstable...is it safe to update it now or are there still issues?

• @wim said:

@yaosichen said:

@uncledave said:

@yaosichen said:

model 15
    mini5
    all software updated

Confirmed here on iOS 13.7 iPad Air 2. The trunk FX AU never loads.

[edit] doesn’t load on iPhone 7 iOS 13.7 either.

Works here, however I am still running the beta that @MoogMusicInc linked to the other day. I thought that beta had been incorporated into production? Air 2, iOS 13.7

• @drewinnit said:
    I've luckily still not updated my Model D from the old version, before it became unstable...is it safe to update it now or are there still issues?

IMHO better stick to the old version. Normally I'm updating everything, but in this case I'm lucky. I just moved, and still don't have wi-fi, and my main axe is no cellular.
    The new version still uses a lot more CPU. I decided to keep waiting.
    Greetings.

• Thanks @VoytecG , that sounds like good advice. Cheers :)

• @AudioGus said:
    This is one of the main reasons now why I always wait before updating and only update if I am having specific problems. My iPad has something like 60 updates waiting.

Not being able to load old projects anymore because a couple plugins running a few instances decide to eat just a little more CPU and that old project that was hovering around 70-80% is a complete crackle fest over 100%... MEH! In fact that is a big reason why I have more or less bailed on iOS 'daws'/hosts.

This makes me wonder how Apple view their customers? Like, do they think an iPad user expects it to become obsolete after a few years? That, basically, we should see our iPad as disposable tech?

I'm thinking about moving to the Surface. Another iteration, maybe 2 and I'm definitely going to give it a try.

• @ashh said:

I'm thinking about moving to the Surface. Another iteration, maybe 2 and I'm definitely going to give it a try.

Is there a good number of touch-screen-using music-making software apps available for the surface? Genuine question. I don't like Apple at all but I can't see the non-desktop alternative to the ios world for music making.

• @yaosichen said:

model 15
    mini5
    all software updated

This is probably not something we can do anything about. Please try to force quit all apps and restart your iPad, then first launch Model 15, and then AUM and try the AUv3. If that doesn't work, the download or install might be corrupt, please try offloading your app (don't delete it because you'll lose presets), and re-install it again. Then do the restart song and dance.

Hopefully this helps.

<3 your friends at Moog

• edited April 2021

@drewinnit said:
    I've luckily still not updated my Model D from the old version, before it became unstable...is it safe to update it now or are there still issues?

As far as we know there are no issues anymore and it's safe to update.

<3 your friends at Moog