Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Best IOS reverb ?

Comments

• @ErrkaPetti said:
    My number one reverb - Klevgrnd Kleverb - lightweight, sounds awesome, and, clean & nice UI…

@ErrkaPetti said:
    My number one reverb - Klevgrnd Kleverb - lightweight, sounds awesome, and, clean & nice UI…

Thank goodness someone finally mentions Kleverb. It’s what I use 99% of the time. But it’s oh so 21st century. Sad.

• @LinearLineman said:

@ErrkaPetti said:

@ErrkaPetti said:

Thank goodness someone finally mentions Kleverb. It’s what I use 99% of the time. But it’s oh so 21st century. Sad.

👍👍❤️❤️

• @LinearLineman said:

@ErrkaPetti said:

@ErrkaPetti said:

Yeah, I like it too.

• Fac Alteza for me, and TB Reverb.

• @WavyDavy1960 said:
    I wanted an ambient reverb, for my synths, both iPad, and hardware (using an audio interface).
    So I read the suggestions here, and purchased FAC Alteza.
    I could not be more pleased, with the sounds I am getting with it.
    Currently running AniMOOG through it, and am in heaven.
    As someone else suggested, when trying the presets, it is helpful, to adjust the dry/verb ratio to taste.
    How amazing is it to be able to get that kind of reverb effect, for under $10.
    Happy reverb trails.......

There’s also a thread where someone created a ton of presets and shared them just search the forum.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Fac Alteza for me, and TB Reverb.

Both standards for me also. And on desktop, I always seem to go back to the great (and free) Valhalla SuperMassive.

• Alteza (it's on every track I make), Blackhole, Rymdigare and TB Reverb

• Picked up Altispace 2 yesterday to try out some IRs from a classic Lexicon studio reverb unit, and it’s easily the most inspiring/musical reverb tool I’ve tried on iOS. Rymdigare is excellent too - obviously a more limited palette, but great at what it does.

• edited May 2022

My reverbs

Blackhole
    Rymdigare
    AUFX:Space
    Mangleverb
    Spacefields

Also got TB reverb but without comparing. Think I like AUFX:Space better. Might buy Alteza though.

• edited May 2022

• Rymdigare, Velvet machine and Eventides here.
    Aslo Thafknar with IRs for grounded stuff.

• edited October 2023

Crystalline not getting much love here. I have it, but rarely reach for it.

My go to reverbs for ambient:

Stratosphere
    Eventide Blackhole
    Phonolyth Velvet Machine
    Phonolyth Cascade
    FAC Alteza

I wish there was a Valhalla Supermassive for iOS.
    Strymon BigSky too.

• EOS 2 has Valhalla code and the amazing FREEZE button. If you want massive it can get you there.

• TB Reverb is my go to and has been for a while now. Feels and sounds like a professional quality reverb.

Outside of that I use Crystalline, TimeVerb, AU3FX:Space, Zero Reverb, Blackhole and recently Envelope AU.

For weirder ones: Tails, Springs, Rymdigare, and the Phonolyth apps.

I’m a fan of reverbs and delays 😆

• Blackhole for smooth lush reverbs
    Cascade for almost everything, highly recommended for sound design
    Valley Plateau (miRack) for plates
    Nyshti Convolvzilla (miRack) for convolution

• there is soo much great reverbs on ios ! Just think about it.. it is really a lot to choose from... probably best category of plugins in both quantity and quality

• @McD said:
    EOS 2 has Valhalla code and the amazing FREEZE button. If you want massive it can get you there.

Still the best!

And in my opinion nothing in software comes close to a good spring.

• Nobody here likes Bleass reverb ?

• @Antos3345 said:
    Nobody here likes Bleass reverb ?

I do.

The ducker works well and I often just use it for the transform effect thing it does.

• @BroCoast said:

@McD said:
    EOS 2 has Valhalla code and the amazing FREEZE button. If you want massive it can get you there.

Still the best!

Have you tried audiothings Springs? It's near authentic spring simulation of many different models. I highly recommend it!

• @Butterfrog said:

@BroCoast said:

@McD said:

Still the best!

Have you tried audiothings Springs? It's near authentic spring simulation of many different models. I highly recommend it!

I have and it is good for an emulation, just not really comparable to a good tube driven unit.

• @McD said:

I just can’t get away from EOS2. On desktop all I ever use is Valhalla Vintage Verb and EOS2 is the only reverb on iPad that comes close. Only thing missing is the long reverb tail.

• @Butterfrog said:

@BroCoast said:

@McD said:

Still the best!

Timeverb from GSI is also really fantastic.

• @Antos3345 said:
    Nobody here likes Bleass reverb ?

I love their standard and shimmer reverbs! I thought I mentioned them in my comment but I forgot. They’re excellent for sure. Big fan of Bleass.

• @dendy said:
    there is soo much great reverbs on ios ! Just think about it.. it is really a lot to choose from... probably best category of plugins in both quantity and quality

I agree but delays are a very close second. If not equal. So many good ones.

• I've probably spent the most time in Amazing Noises Reverb FDN.

• @StudioES said:
    I've probably spent the most time in Amazing Noises Reverb FDN.

That’s a good one too. I think I’ve used GliderVerb more over the years but it’s a close call.

• I use Audiokit Rack reverb alot. It sounds great. It's easy tu adjust since its got only 3 controls and it's free.

• Altispace2 .
    Eos2
    TB Reverb
    AN Reverb
    Kleverb
    Depends on mood sometimes!

• Cascade and sometimes Alitverb2.