Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

With Black Friday rapidly approaching, what's high on your app wishlist???

124»

Comments

• @Millwardesque said:
    FWIW I've always read it as Pixel Mercury (Hg being the symbol for mercury an' all)...

I like that one

• Velvet machine ( will listen again )

Midi sweet clock sync ( if it provides anything in addition to link to midi ) say volca drum. Maybe switch to different speed or same for apps )

Enso looper ( if it provides anything different to Drambo, which can have advanced mutes via transport then even arranged as patterns and anything additional to Gauss )

• @sigma79 said:

@Pxlhg said:

@sigma79 said:

Thanks Pxlhg ( the most un-pronouncable name ever )

Super helpful.

No Problem, but to be clear, I have not made the list. Can't recall his name now.

@PeteSasqwax said:

@Gavinski said:
    That was my guess, though Pixel Hag has quite a ring to it too 😝

Pixelhag is my backup guess!

Ha ha, yeah it's Pixelhog which started as a joke (long story) and was so funny I got my own effing domain with it. So I'mkinda stuck with it but as time goes it gets more and more embarrassing so I removed the vowels. Sit's nicely on the tung? No!? :D :D
    PS: Pixelhag is my X ;)

• @Samu said:
    @LFS can you at least 'leak' if there are any new IAPs or if it's strictly a 'bug fix' release?

Hey @Samu,

Hope you're up and well!
    Will just take a few weeks...

Best,
    Lars

• @Pxlhg said:
    Ha ha, yeah it's Pixelhog which started as a joke (long story) and was so funny I got my own effing domain with it. So I'mkinda stuck with it but as time goes it gets more and more embarrassing so I removed the vowels. Sit's nicely on the tung? No!? :D :D
    PS: Pixelhag is my X ;)

Yes! I win!

• Audiobus 3 sale would be great, as I bought 2 and the next week it got upgraded.