Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

With Black Friday rapidly approaching, what's high on your app wishlist???

Comments

• @oat_phipps said:
    Nothing. I buy the stuff I want and don’t mind paying full price for it. There’s nothing out there that’s going to make me want it more just because it costs less.

Total opposite here. Given the endless cycle of sales, I just patiently wait until what I want goes on sale (or has intro discount).

I’d probably buy BM3 on next sale.

• Can’t really think of anything I’ve been waiting to go on sale but I’m sure I’ll see something pop up.
    I’m mainly saving some credits for when Drambo gets the AU hosting IAP.

• Possibly bit crusher ( tb ) but havent checked out app. Just seen people rave.

Possibly mood units as I think I have a complex setup. So these samples might be good.

Possibly swam? Instruments for looper system but not sure whether geoshred is auv3. I think Id need to view sequence ( of other things ) for timing. So maybe id need to resize geoshred. Be able to switch between instruments on either geoshred or kb mpe keyboard.

• ATOM 2.... and maybe some Bank Presets for Drum Computer..

• Some GeoSwam instruments + Sugar Bytes Factory / Aparillo + Mozaic or MIDIFire

• edited November 2020

BitJuggler and Agonizer (with Universal 🙏)

Oh and Cassette Pro

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @david_2017 said:

@Ailerom said:
    Chordpoly pro

Another one for chord poly pro but this goes never ever in same. Laurent does not sales.

:'(

• I think I’m pretty well stocked up, I’m mainly waiting for the samples from mars sale right now and maybe finishing up my fabfilters collection on iOS if those go on sale

• FM Tines, BASSalicious 2, Pure Synth 2, Syntronik, Drambo, Cubasis 3, VOLT Synth, some Korg apps like iMonoPoly, iWavestation, KEW and many others different apps :) but because of financial reasons I have to spread my purchases over time.

• I’ve been waiting for Stroke Machine to go on sale for 4 years...

• Anyone seen any good iTunes card sales in the US?

• Sadly not.

Typically we should have seen some by now.

Greedy Apple is at it again.

I try so hard to love Apple, but they work so hard to make me hate them.

So sad.

So very, very unfair....

• @gusgranite said:
    I’ve been waiting for Stroke Machine to go on sale for 4 years...

Waiting 4 years for some discount on a $20 app? Remember that money can‘t buy time.

• @krassmann said:

@gusgranite said:
    I’ve been waiting for Stroke Machine to go on sale for 4 years...

Waiting 4 years for some discount on a $20 app? Remember that money can‘t buy time.

Haha. I was totally joking but I’ve always had one eye on it. I just stopped buying IAA apps at some point.

You’re absolutely right though. Make music!!

• Geoshred instrument seem unlikely but here’s hopin. Cellos and saxes plis

• @Richtowns said:
    Geoshred instrument seem unlikely but here’s hopin. Cellos and saxes plis

Maybe on Cyber Monday

• Tal-U
    Drum Computer
    There is More but these are main 2 right now.

• I’ve got a shiny new Air 4 256gb on the way to me house, so now I want everything. And maybe a nice Motu M4, what do y’all think?

• @NoiseHorse said:
    I’ve got a shiny new Air 4 256gb on the way to me house, so now I want everything. And maybe a nice Motu M4, what do y’all think?

M4 is amazing. You won't regret it.

If DDMF drops an ios sale, I'll finally pick up MDES and 6144, since they're all the rage. But other than that, I just want atom 2 and probably loopy pro whenever it drops next year.

• I’m done. Just waiting for updates.

• Might finally grab GR-16 if it goes on sale.

• @NoiseHorse said:
    I’ve got a shiny new Air 4 256gb on the way to me house, so now I want everything. And maybe a nice Motu M4, what do y’all think?

I got both. Outstanding choice. The Motu M4 is really, really good for the price.

• https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/559-KV331-SynthMaster-Semi-Modular-Synth

I am thinking about getting Synthmaster at the desktop - wasn’t there something, that I could use the buyed preset packs from Synthmaster Player (ios) on the desktop version?

• Magic Death Eye Stereo + Drambo are the main ones I’m looking at. The only DAW I don’t have is Beatmaker 3 so I could possibly be tempted by that. Its workflow never really appealed to me watching people’s videos on it but I’d like to try it for myself. You never know till you try I guess.

• @AudioGus said:
    I’m done. Just waiting for updates.

Heretic. I move to disbar from the club.

• edited November 2020

@CapnWillie said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@AudioGus said:

Lol. Gotta give him a pass. He recently took possession of NI MK3... Thats a fairly large purchase with soooo much to explore. Still, I would be surprised if he and @echoopera havent picked up a few expansions whilst Ni is doing their 50% BF Blowout Sale.

(Un)fortunately there are no Native Instruments store cards that I can smuggle into the grocery bag.

• @AudioGus said:

@CapnWillie said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@AudioGus said:

Lol. Gotta give him a pass. He recently took possession of NI MK3... Thats a fairly large purchase with soooo much to explore. Still, I would be surprised if he and @echoopera havent picked up a few expansions whilst Ni is doing their 50% BF Blowout Sale.

(Un)fortunately there are no Native Instruments store cards that I can smuggle into the grocery bag.

Oh. Expansions. Happy expensive sigh....

• edited November 2020

@CapnWillie said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AudioGus said:

@CapnWillie said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@AudioGus said:

Oh. Expansions. Happy expensive sigh....

Exactly. Just picked up Faded Reels, Crate Cuts and Certified Gold but hey $25 is better than $50 right? RIGHT?!!😩

[insert needed validation here]

I always laughed at men intimidated by their spouses but I think I get it now. I don’t want to be around when she sees my Amex bill. Since Halloween I’ve gon crazy on apps/gear and I think Apple is all like “he’s not finished, don’t even bill him yet”.🤦🏽‍♂️

Hehe, For me it isn’t so much intimidation as I don’t want to inspire/enable similar impulses/addictions and be x2 in the hole. It can become a hobby arms race... ‘you got a Maschine, so I’m getting a camera.’ ‘Well you got a camera, so I’m getting a Ferrari’ etc.