Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

With Black Friday rapidly approaching, what's high on your app wishlist???

Comments

• @Jamie_Mallender said:
    Magic Death Eye Stereo + Drambo are the main ones I’m looking at. The only DAW I don’t have is Beatmaker 3 so I could possibly be tempted by that. Its workflow never really appealed to me watching people’s videos on it but I’d like to try it for myself. You never know till you try I guess.

Seriously??
    Out of the two???
    Get dRambo.

On another note BM3 is a solid app for me though many
    others have said that it's unreliable I have had very few crashes.
    I quite often will use it to sketch out or even finish
    ideas when using live instruments.

• Pure acid
    I have missed the sale on this recently
    Fingers crossed I might get one more chance

• @Nicebutfun Pure Acid was on sale for $9.99 last Black Friday.

It was $7.99 a few weeks ago.

• It was 9.99 a couple weeks ago.

• Although I'm not hopeful they will, I would like to purchase Fundamental if they have a holiday sale. Does anyone know if it responds well with a Roli Seaboard?

I'm also considering purchasing a Sensel Morph if they have a BF sale. I like my Seaboard and I'm having a lot of fun exploring Equator 2, so I'm wondering if I gain enough by adding Morph as another MPE controller or is it somewhat duplicitous?

Does anyone have and use both? Do you tend to favor one over the other? What Morph template do you use the most? How does the piano template compare with the Seaboard?

Thanks for any replies.

• My order is up

• edited November 2020

@Satie said:
    https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/559-KV331-SynthMaster-Semi-Modular-Synth

I am thinking about getting Synthmaster at the desktop - wasn’t there something, that I could use the buyed preset packs from Synthmaster Player (ios) on the desktop version?

@Satie: I'm not sure, but after buying the preset pack for SM One for desktop, I was able to activate it on iOS using the serial number from desktop. The same with the "desktop expansion", you can activate it using the serial number from the desktop SM One on iOS SM One. As I remember SM Player does not have such an option, I had to buy "Pro upgrade" directly on iOS as IAP.

• @CapnWillie said:
    I typically buy everything that looks interesting at launch to support Devs. Cubasis 3 is the only app I keep flirting with but ultimately never buy. Perhaps at 50% off I’ll grab it.

I don’t see it unseating BM3, Gadget or Drambo in my workflow but I’m willing to give it a look. Perhaps I can export Gadget stems for further mixing in C3.

Looks like cubasis 3 is on sale.

• ifretless, TAL-UNO and Tube AU

• I'm just waiting for some new surprise 'knock my socks off' type apps to drop.
    Already got plenty so I may just get some IAPs for existing apps.

I am eyeing on Pixelmator Pro for my Mac in case it goes on Black Friday sale...

• LFSLFS
    edited November 2020

@Samu said:
    Cubasis 3.2 update & IAPs with un-expected new features or something...
    Maybe new Korg apps or some total surprises that will knock our socks off :)

Hi @Samu,

While our Cubasis Cyber Deals Sale is up, it's not to announce 3.2 yet, which will take another moment.
    We clearly think it'll be worth the wait...

Best,
    Lars

• Hoping Model-15 will go on sale.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @LFS said:

@Samu said:

Hi @Samu,

While our Cubasis Cyber Deals Sale is up, it's not to announce 3.2 yet, which will take another moment.

Best,
    Lars

Indeed, Lars you and your awesome team definitely have a very predictable M.O.!

Can't wait to discover the goodies you grace us with in the coming weeks!

Also, thanks for having a fairly consistent (and helpful!) presence here on our forum. It's perhaps the biggest reason I chose to go with Cubasis over the numerous other DAW competitors.

Nice job!

• LFSLFS
    edited November 2020

@SNystrom said:

@LFS said:

@Samu said:

Hi @Samu,

Best,
    Lars

Indeed, Lars you and your awesome team definitely have a very predictable M.O.!

Can't wait to discover the goodies you grace us with in the coming weeks!

Also, thanks for having a fairly consistent (and helpful!) presence here on our forum. It's perhaps the biggest reason I chose to go with Cubasis over the numerous other DAW competitors.

Nice job!

Hi @SNystrom,

Thanks for the kind words and feedback - greatly appreciated by us!
    Please wait a few more weeks...

Best,
    Lars

• @LFS can you at least 'leak' if there are any new IAPs or if it's strictly a 'bug fix' release?

• Is there not a black friday app list. There were a site posted in the 2019 thread, I believe. Showed all apps on sale.

• @sigma79 said:
    Is there not a black friday app list. There were a site posted in the 2019 thread, I believe. Showed all apps on sale.

I only know this two sites:

https://discchord.com/ respectively https://discchord.com/sales
    http://www.musicappnews.com/great_deals.php

• @sigma79 said:
    Is there not a black friday app list. There were a site posted in the 2019 thread, I believe. Showed all apps on sale.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-PagS7JgInLVgXnngVPfrrfJAjYseePvKAurYRkWpUA/edit#gid=0

• @Pxlhg said:

@sigma79 said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-PagS7JgInLVgXnngVPfrrfJAjYseePvKAurYRkWpUA/edit#gid=0

Thanks Pxlhg ( the most un-pronouncable name ever )

Super helpful.

• (in my head it's "pixelhog")

• I read ( Flig )

but its difficult to get the Px going, when speaking from within and sort of clearing chest phlem but cool name.

• Still have some quids left.
    still waiting for magic death eye and my dream ChordPolyPad (although I dont believe it)

• @sigma79 said:

@Pxlhg said:

@sigma79 said:

Thanks Pxlhg ( the most un-pronouncable name ever )

Super helpful.

That was my guess, though Pixel Hag has quite a ring to it too 😝

• @david_2017 said:
    Still have some quids left.
    still waiting for magic death eye and my dream ChordPolyPad (although I dont believe it)

Same here hoping the DDMF stereo compressor has a price drop.

As I am now obsessed with Korg Gadget 2 I have been watching loads of demos on the IAP's. So maybe time to get the last few whilst their on sale.

• @Gavinski said:
    That was my guess, though Pixel Hag has quite a ring to it too 😝

Pixelhag is my backup guess!

• Pixelhag is better than Flig.

• FWIW I've always read it as Pixel Mercury (Hg being the symbol for mercury an' all)...