Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Velvet Machine by Yuri Turov Released- full video walkthrough / demo (5 codes to give away!)

13»

Comments

• I know lol. But watch my video if you haven't - especially the last section where you can hear this clearly on single notes. You'll see that it does things that Stratmosphere - although it is a superb app - cannot do. @sclurbs

• edited October 2020

@sclurbs said:

@Gavinski said:
    But if you already have Stratmosphere, which I suspect you do, don’t think you don’t need Velvet!

haha, this is always the question of the day when a new app comes out, now that I have over a hundred apps!

I was sceptical myself in the beginning, as well - and asked myself ,,. do I NEED it —- ?

But I must say - I bought it and I LOVE it - pure magic what it does ,,, and very unique in what it does ,,,! So yes, I needed it without knowing that I will need it )