Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Velvet Machine by Yuri Turov Released- full video walkthrough / demo (5 codes to give away!)
Here’s my vid. I’ll add the App Store blurb in a minute
I have 5 copies of the app to give away to subscribers to the channel - see the pinned youtube comment for details!
Velvet Machine is an audio fx app for iOS based on real-time convolution with enveloped velvet noise. Here's what it can do:
Stretch and blur out even short sounds to lengths of up to 10 seconds
Produce reverb-like textures with flexible volume envelope (including reverse, fading in and out, pulsating etc.)
Work as a variable density random multi-tap delay (bordering on granular-like sounds).
APP store description:
Sonic texture generator / blur / non-linear reverb
*** WARNING ***
Velvet Machine is an Audio Unit v3 plugin and requires a compatible host such as GarageBand, AUM, Cubasis, Audiobus etc. The provided standalone app does NOT support the currently deprecated Inter-App Audio.
Velvet Machine is a CPU-intensive effect. A minimum of 5th Gen iPad, iPhone 6s or 1st Gen iPhone SE is required to run a single instance at maximum settings. With shorter times and/or lower densities CPU use is proportionally lower, but can still be relatively high.
Velvet Machine is a unique audio effect based on real-time convolution with enveloped velvet noise. Here is what it can do:
- Stretch and blur out even short sounds to lengths of up to 10 seconds
- Produce reverb-like textures with flexible volume envelope (including reverse, fading in and out, pulsating etc.)
- Work as a variable density random multi-tap delay (bordering on granular-like sounds)
PDF manual and video demos are available on developer website.
- Flexible volume envelope with arbitrary number of segments and curvature
- Effect time ranging from 100 ms to 10 s
- Response density adjustable from 1 to 2000 repeats per second
- Predelay up to 500 ms
- High cut and low cut filters for the effected signal
- Mix adjustable from 100% dry to 100% wet with no dry signal
- Mix Lock to switch presets while keeping the dry/wet mix constant