Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is KORG Gadget still alive?

1235»

Comments

• R_2R_2
    edited August 2020

@WillieNegus Automations are recorded in a scene and all other scenes (before and after the one with automation) will have the parameter/knob at the value you’ve last set it at.

Try it out, you’ll see what I mean.

• it is very easy to duplicate a track and then make adjustments to your automation.

A scene bank would be cool for different patterns to try out.

Loop function for whole song option would be great.

Resample and an update to the sampler is all I would like besides adding a AU/FX gadget. But really adding an AU gadget would solve all for me. The ability to bring Beathawk into gadget would be a dream come true.

• I've just got it for Mac (I also have it on iOS). I love the instruments and the workflow, for some reason it's very fast and inspiring for me to create music with it. On the other hand sample import is terrible, can't even import multiple samples quickly (at least on the mac version), I have to go one by one. Also they could add a slicing feature to Bilbao

• Gadget is in my go to folder and has been since it first came out. For me it is quite the perfect place to compose cuz its soooo stable and flexible yet self contained so I dont sit flipping through apps rather than being creative. I hope to continue to use Gadget for a long long time!

• edited August 2021

@Cyp3 said:

Weird request:

Looking at your "Go To Apps" folder screenshot I saw 2 apps that I didn't know about: "MIDI Rec" and "Music BPM". I have now downloaded them and both are great.

Would you be able to show the other 2 pages of your "Go To Apps" folder. I am keen to see if you have some other gems in there that I don't know about.

Thanks!

• @Simon said:

@Cyp3 said:

Weird request:

Looking at your "Go To Apps" folder screenshot I saw 2 apps that I didn't know about: "MIDI Rec" and "Music BPM". I have now downloaded them and both are great.

Would you be able to show the other 2 pages of your "Go To Apps" folder. I am keen to see if you have some other gems in there that I don't know about.

Thanks!

There are some good ones!

• edited August 2021

@Cyp3 said:
    There are some good ones!

Yeah - some nice apps in there!

Thank you for sharing that. I appreciate it.

• DEVS, WEN AUV3????????????????

• Apparently the VR Sh*t is more important for Korg...

KORG Gadget VR
    (3 days ago).

• Hates it.

• I can see why they've released it though, as it can appeal to the market Gadget is aimed at, it's the Nintendo switch music/game crossover area, which is also more popular in their home country.

But I don't think it's an innovative VR app, it's just a conversion unfortunately. VR needs to have bespoke apps, conversions don't usually work well.