Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fabfilter Sale

124»

Comments

• Still on sale, probably through the weekend. Saturn is my first Fab Filter app, @Gavinski and his review/tutorial ultimately made me say, yes! However, It will most likely be on sale again in 3 months. Sometimes when I’m Deciding on a purchase, I think when’s the next chance to get it on sale, can I live without it until then or do I have other apps to learn in mean time, or do I have anything similar to fill-in until then…

• @Poppadocrock said:
    However, It will most likely be on sale again in 3 months.

But in Nov there will be some other apps that are ONLY reduced for Black Friday and you’ll have a much harder choice to make!

• tjatja
    edited August 2021

Whats the normal price of Timeless, please?

EDIT: It seems to be 25% off, so instead of 20.99 Euro it is 27.99 Euro normally.

• @ChrisG said:

@eylvy said:
    I'll try to explain my question better:
    I installed the iOS versions of Timeless 3 and Saturn 2 on my iPad. I then downloaded the factory presets from the support/downloads section of the website to be able to add the Timeless 1, Timeless 2 and Saturn 1's presets to TL3 and Saturn 2. You CAN install presets from older versions.
    I tried clicking Options - Import Preset Folder - and chose the right folders but they added the folders as empty ones.
    I tried Options - Import preset to get one preset in - and that worked.
    However, this seems like a very tedious thing to do, to go through all hundreds of presets, importing each individually.
    Is there a more efficient way of doing it?

I extracted the factory preset zip file inside Documents app, which timeless couldn’t access. So I moved the Timeless 2 folder to “on my iPad” in the files app. Then did the add presets folder thing. Inside the Timeless 2 folder you got a bunch of sub folders, but just chose the top folder (Timeless 2) and press done.

Thanks @ChrisG, it worked