Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Overloud th-u for ios is there.

1234568»

Comments

• @JoyceRoadStudios said:

@sixstringstud0 said:

@JoyceRoadStudios said:

@sixstringstud0 said:
    Sorry to resurrect this old thread. I’ve ditched my Helix to go into iPad + Morningstar MC8 + THU overloud.

My only issue with my MIDI setup is that I can’t TOGGLE the tuner in THU for IOS. I can activate it using the “Tuner Power” but I can’t de-activate it…

Am I missing something? Appreciate the help!

Have you tried pressing the + button in “global” and “current” to keep exposing more and more mapable parameters. If you keep exposing them by repeatedly pressing + you may find the one you’re looking for. If you still can’t find it I’m sure someone can help with a workaround…

Yes — under tuner there is just Tuner Power and Tuner Mute. I was hoping Tuner Power would toggle but it seems to just be Tuner on. Feels like a dev opportunity if it’s not toggling — no reason for it not to! Any THU overlords here?

Mine toggles. You may need to change up the “mode” until you find the setting that toggles for you. It may be different than what you expect it to be, it’s sometimes device dependent or counterintuitive…

Thank you and @epiegel123. I guess I just have it set up incorrectly! Will troubleshoot and great to know that it is possible to do it…

• TH-U AUv3 plugin won’t load in Logic Pro on my iPad. Anyone else having this issue too?