Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Drambo by BeepStreet released

Comments

• @Heleste said:
    @giku_beepstreet
    Hey!
    Is MIDI PC a thing to wait for in Drambo?
    Is it planned?

Thanks!

Yes

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Heleste said:
    @giku_beepstreet
    Hey!
    Is it planned?

Thanks!

Yes

Pitch bend and poly aftertouch would be just as important.

• @rs2000 said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Heleste said:
    @giku_beepstreet
    Hey!
    Is it planned?

Thanks!

Yes

Pitch bend and poly aftertouch would be just as important.

PolyAT would be awesome! Is that also planned?

• I’m trying to create a low pass gate, ala the Fairfield Circuitry Shallow Water. I’ve been trying to use an envelope follower to modulate a filter cutoff point, but it doesn’t seem to be doing much. Anyone have any ideas?

• @clnmc said:
    I’m trying to create a low pass gate, ala the Fairfield Circuitry Shallow Water. I’ve been trying to use an envelope follower to modulate a filter cutoff point, but it doesn’t seem to be doing much. Anyone have any ideas?

Screenshot?

• Humm ... nothing obviously wrong that I can see. Hopefully one of the experts will weigh in.

• I think I can hear the effect now, just wasn’t what I was hoping for. I wasn’t quite expecting a 1:1 re-creation at all, it’s kind of doing it.

• @clnmc said:
    I think I can hear the effect now, just wasn’t what I was hoping for. I wasn’t quite expecting a 1:1 re-creation at all, it’s kind of doing it.

Can you link us to a video and playback position showcasing the sound you're after?
    I might be able to help but I need a clear example.

• Sure thing! Below is a demo of the pedal, and next down is a manual featuring the circuit diagram from the builder themselves.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0234/8231/files/KFM-specs.pdf?11739322096957905343

• What ways are there to remove a p-lock? When I midi out and p-lock everystep to a knob. I then have to remember to highlight track and clear p-lock before clearing track otherwise it wont p-lock again and I have to reload. Is it designed this way? A bug?

• Whilst here. What is the sampler upgrade?

Sampler module: "instant sample to key" feature added.

and

Sampler and Flexi Sampler modules can sample from all available inputs (e.g. preceding tracks.

• edited August 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Is there any way to delete a single p-locked knob on a step? Planned?

• edited August 2020

@Heleste said:
    @giku_beepstreet
    Hey!
    Is it planned?

Thanks!

I currently use streambyter to map one cc to be pc for all channels, works great.

code: BX 7F XX = CX X3

• @clnmc said:
    Sure thing! Below is a demo of the pedal, and next down is a manual featuring the circuit diagram from the builder themselves.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0234/8231/files/KFM-specs.pdf?11739322096957905343

Your first attempt didn't lack much, only a few necessary adjustments and little addons.
    https://patchstorage.com/shallow-water/

• @rs2000 said:

@clnmc said:
    Sure thing! Below is a demo of the pedal, and next down is a manual featuring the circuit diagram from the builder themselves.

Your first attempt didn't lack much, only a few necessary adjustments and little addons.

Wow!! This sounds great. Thank you so much!!

• @Max23 said:
    @sigma79 said:

What ways are there to remove a p-lock? When I midi out and p-lock everystep to a knob. I then have to remember to highlight track and clear p-lock before clearing track otherwise it wont p-lock again and I have to reload. Is it designed this way? A bug?

press edit, select notes, press delete p locks,
    delete notes will delete notes including p locks

(u can have plocks on steps without notes, shown by little square on empty step)

hmm. Thats > @Max23 said:

@sigma79 said:

What ways are there to remove a p-lock? When I midi out and p-lock everystep to a knob. I then have to remember to highlight track and clear p-lock before clearing track otherwise it wont p-lock again and I have to reload. Is it designed this way? A bug?

press edit, select notes, press delete p locks,
    delete notes will delete notes including p locks

(u can have plocks on steps without notes, shown by little square on empty step)

Dosent work properly on midi out, with arp module before midi out. It only works properly if you remember to delete p-locks then the steps. You can then redo but if you just delete steps, then sometimes no p-locks are recorded, then some are but not all, then sometimes you cant hear any knob change until it loops around. This set on the every step setting.

Thanks.

• @clnmc said:

@rs2000 said:

@clnmc said:

It does sound very nice! I am fumbling around in the dark twiddling knobs to see how it works but having fun doing so!

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@clnmc said:

@rs2000 said:

@clnmc said:

It does sound very nice! I am fumbling around in the dark twiddling knobs to see how it works but having fun doing so!

You know what?
    If someone had told me that a simple autowah combined with pitch modulation would be a great effect then I wouldn't have believed him - until I have tried it now for myself.
    I did learn a thing in shallow waters 😁

• edited August 2020

@rs2000 said:

@lukesleepwalker said:

@clnmc said:

@rs2000 said:

@clnmc said:

You know what?
    If someone had told me that a simple autowah combined with pitch modulation would be a great effect then I wouldn't have believed him - until I have tried it now for myself.
    I did learn a thing in shallow waters 😁

You really did an excellent job. It’s one of my favorite guitar pedals ever.

• @clnmc Thank you very much! 😊

• Drambo v.1.2.4 (upcoming) - some fun with new filter models and unison module
    From BeepStreet’s YT Channel

• @royor said:
    Drambo v.1.2.4 (upcoming) - some fun with new filter models and unison module
    From BeepStreet’s YT Channel

That’s awesome! And always love me some acid :)

• edited August 2020

Feedback send and receive is gone in the latest update, my projects do not work anymore. Sucks. Is this intentional?

Ok, just in time, now that MiRack finally gets MIDI out and is multi out AU and it's much better for feedback and diy physical modelling experiments
    anyway, due to single sample processing architecture.

But it was fun in Drambo, I have to say, as long as it lasted.

• Are you on a beta version? I’ve still got both modules under ‘misc’.

@Max_Free said:
    Feedback send and receive is gone in the latest update, my projects do not work anymore. Sucks. Is this intentional?

Ok, just in time, now that MiRack finally gets MIDI out and is multi out AU and it's much better for feedback and diy physical modelling experiments

• @Max_Free said:

Hmm, are you sure? Feedback modules are still here.

• edited August 2020

@giku_beepstreet still would like to hear the sample end points in Flexi Sampler (red marker position) while trimming sample and not just visual.

• edited August 2020

@giku_beepstreet said:
    @Max_Free said:

Good to know they should still be here!

I'm pretty sure I have the latest version on my Mini 2 (because it says OPEN, instead of UPDATE in App Store) and there are definitely no
    feedback modules under misc/utilities and it also crashes when I try to load a previous project using them from iPhone. Maybe it has something to do with the fact the app was temporarily auto-unloaded by iOS due to space problems on the device. Will check again, reinstall..

• @Max_Free said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    @Max_Free said:

Good to know they should still be here!

I'm pretty sure I have the latest version on my Mini 2 (because it says OPEN, instead of UPDATE in App Store) and there are definitely no
    feedback modules under misc/utilities and it also crashes when I try to load a previous project using them from iPhone. Maybe it has something to do with the fact the app was temporarily auto-unloaded by iOS due to space problems on the device. Will check again, reinstall..

If your project crashes, send me it please! Red alert! :)

This discussion has been closed.