Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mononoke : Expressive Drone Synthesizer

1111213141517»

Comments

• @espiegel123 said:

@bichuelo said:
    I sent an email to Audiobus support with no reply regarding this issue

How else can I get help? I paid for both of these and expect them to work

@Michael

Whoops! My apologies, I missed your emails somehow. Unfortunately I'm not really sure what to propose, though; the layout of audio units' interfaces is beyond what Audiobus has any access to – it's all entirely opaque to Audiobus, which just sees a rectangle it can position. If you could update your iOS version, I'd suggest doing that, but you already said that wasn't possible.. but iOS 10 is getting very old now, so newer apps are always going to struggle.

• Really like this app. The one thing I’d like is to be able to send or receive MIDI sync for the various LFOs. I know it’s all about the drones but I have gotten some good rhythms going and would like to involve other things. Is there a way?

• With help from @McD I've put together a little Mozaik script that lets you use an Artiphon Orba to play Mononokes Pads. Optionally you can pitch bend by tilting the device. I don't know how well that thing actually sold but maybe a few of you own one too and want to try it out...

https://patchstorage.com/orbmonohelper/

Have fun!

• @dobbs said:
    With help from @McD I've put together a little Mozaik script that lets you use an Artiphon Orba to play Mononokes Pads. Optionally you can pitch bend by tilting the device. I don't know how well that thing actually sold but maybe a few of you own one too and want to try it out...

Have fun!

Thanks! I shall enjoy exploring this.

• @andowrites said:

@dobbs said:
    With help from @McD I've put together a little Mozaik script that lets you use an Artiphon Orba to play Mononokes Pads. Optionally you can pitch bend by tilting the device. I don't know how well that thing actually sold but maybe a few of you own one too and want to try it out...

Have fun!

Thanks! I shall enjoy exploring this.

Do you have the Orba? How is it?

• edited November 2023

I’ve quickly given up on the looper because it’s kind of hard to get the loop length right, dropped notes, I don’t know if the later firmware updates have improved that though… mostly use it as a finger drumkit now for when we’re playing guitar and singing with friends…