Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tube AU problems

Comments

• Contact the dev and let them
    know.

• My bad! App update was waiting and is working fine now. (Kudos, developers)

• Tube AU seems to be broken on my iPad (air 2 / last iOS)... Am I the only one ?

• @Gratouilli said:
    Tube AU seems to be broken on my iPad (air 2 / last iOS)... Am I the only one ?

@Gratouilli confirmed its not working for me

• @Gratouilli said:

Some video play, most never start. I using an iPad Pro

• @stormbeats said:

@Gratouilli said:

😩

@flo26, is it still working for you ?

• I’ve got the same issues - videos won’t play on my iPad 2018 (6th gen) or my iPhone 8 Plus

• Same thing here. iPad Pro 11, lastest iOS update.

• @Gratouilli said:

@stormbeats said:

@Gratouilli said:

😩

@flo26, is it still working for you ?

Yes,it works for me.
    Ipad pro 2eme génération,ios 13.4.1.

• edited June 2020

Nor for me. Ipad pro 2nd gen, ipados 13.4.

It doesn’t run at 13.5.1 either.

Before this app, i used to run the audio out of one ipad into a USB audio interface connected to a second iPad, then recorded the audio interface input in AUM. It produces perfectly acceptable audio files, and can be used to record any audio that plays through the output jack of the first ipad, so it’s not limited to youtubes. I was happy with that method, but of course Tube AU made it so much easier.

• The dev has posted a note in the app store that they have found the problem and will be issuing an update “in the next day or two”. That’s encouraging news!

• @motmeister said:
    The dev has posted a note in the app store that they have found the problem and will be issuing an update “in the next day or two”. That’s encouraging news!

Awesome, yeah they’re usually pretty quick to update it once they know the problem exists since it does happen every few months after YouTube updates their stuff

• Back in business again over here. Working perfectly.

• @motmeister said:
    The dev has posted a note in the app store that they have found the problem and will be issuing an update “in the next day or two”. That’s encouraging news!

👍🏻

• @Ben said:
    Back in business again over here. Working perfectly.

It hasn’t reached here yet. I’m watching eagerly...

• Update is out

• Wahoo! It’s back.

• @Blue_Mangoo 👍🏻 Thanks for the update ; everything works like a charm now.

• Oop, it’s happening again for me. Anyone else? It seems to be on videos that usually have an ad before they play. Just want to make sure it’s not just me before contacting the developer

• @Fingolfinzzz said:
    Oop, it’s happening again for me. Anyone else? It seems to be on videos that usually have an ad before they play. Just want to make sure it’s not just me before contacting the developer

Developer here. We just noticed it today. Working on it. Thanks for checking.

• How quick was that! Blue Mangoo to the rescue - wow!

• @Blue_Mangoo said:

👍🏻 Thanks

• An adblocker would be great.

Seriously. Some aholes put ads in ambient music.

• @jolico said:
    An adblocker would be great.

Seriously. Some aholes put ads in ambient music.

In TubeAU I Never had any ads so far

• Not used this for sooo long, but opened it today and it worked like a charm. Fantastic! I'll be using this a lot now it's working :-) Very many thanks, @Blue_Mangoo .

• @Blue_Mangoo said:

@Fingolfinzzz said:
    Oop, it’s happening again for me. Anyone else? It seems to be on videos that usually have an ad before they play. Just want to make sure it’s not just me before contacting the developer

Oh awesome, thank you!

• @Blue_Mangoo

I installed the update today and now it won't play any videos at all 🥲

It it just showing a black screen.

I tried deleting and reinstall, but still no luck.

Hosted in AUM.

Tube Au version 1.0.16

iPad Pro 12.9, IOS 14.2

• @White said:
    @Blue_Mangoo

I installed the update today and now it won't play any videos at all 🥲

It it just showing a black screen.

I tried deleting and reinstall, but still no luck.

Hosted in AUM.

Tube Au version 1.0.16

iPad Pro 12.9, IOS 14.2

Same here but Iphone 8 plus, iOS 14.2

• Same here, iPhone 12, iOS 14.2.