Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tube AU problems

13»

Comments

• Working for me on an iPhone 11 with the latest os

• Anyone getting any issues with tube AU today? I sometimes get audio but no video when using in AUM

• Another issue I am sometimes getting is that it kills the sound in AUM and I need to restart, anyone else? Have contacted Blue Mangoo but checking with the forum while waiting for a reply to see if I can find an immediate solution

• @Gavinski said:
    Another issue I am sometimes getting is that it kills the sound in AUM and I need to restart, anyone else? Have contacted Blue Mangoo but checking with the forum while waiting for a reply to see if I can find an immediate solution

I haven’t noticed any issues lately with it, one time I was having an issue though with it that others weren’t and it turned out I just needed to uninstall and reinstall and it worked fine after that. I’ll mess around with it today though and see if I end up getting any of that

• No problems here, iPad Pro 12.9, IOS 14.3

• Hmm, thanks guys. I already did one reinstall, didn't work

• Works fine here on Crushers iphone...version 1.0.19...@bluemangoo will work it out...he always does...

• He's on the case @BITCRUSHER. Have isolated the problem - it happens when using an audio interface, otherwise it is fine. Can anyone replicate this by checking while using an interface?

• @Gavinski, I just tried it with my interface, I haven’t had the audio but no video but I did have it where I lost sound in aum and had to restart. I played several videos that worked fine but then at some point the audio just drops out and I have to unplug/plug back in my interface and then restart aum