Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Matrix Vocoder by Virsyn

13»

Comments

• Looking forward to making Dirty Phone calls with this.. :D

• @enc said:

@JackDwyerburger said:

@espiegel123 said:

@JackDwyerburger said:
    I like it so far. I’m using it more with synths and I’m going to try it out with my guitar as well. When I turn the wet dry around 50% it adds a lot of texture to stuff I’m running through it. The resonance is really nice too on basses

Would love to hear some examples :)

yes please

Here’s a little bit of stuff I did with my portasound just messing around with it

• @JackDwyerburger said:

@enc said:

@JackDwyerburger said:

@espiegel123 said:

@JackDwyerburger said:
    I like it so far. I’m using it more with synths and I’m going to try it out with my guitar as well. When I turn the wet dry around 50% it adds a lot of texture to stuff I’m running through it. The resonance is really nice too on basses

Would love to hear some examples :)

yes please

Here’s a little bit of stuff I did with my portasound just messing around with it

Very cool. Thanks.

• Any idea how to make this work in NanoStudio 2?

• @Faceless2103 said:
    Any idea how to make this work in NanoStudio 2?

Man, NS2 still can’t record AU midi? What a joke

• @oat_phipps said:

@Faceless2103 said:
    Any idea how to make this work in NanoStudio 2?

Man, NS2 still can’t record AU midi? What a joke

Nope. I can live with that for now, though. But since the vocoder didn’t ship with any kind of manual (aside from the tooltip feat), trying to figure out how to set it up.

• Hi,
    Do you know if Matrix Vocoder can accept MIDI IN in AUM or ApeMatrix ? I mean : is it possible to feed MV with a midi file and just sing/talk along, or do we have to play the MIDI notes live at the keyboard at the same time we sing/talk ?
    Thank you very much !

• There are two AUv3's in Matrix Vocoder.app
    The MFx accepts midi input.
    (Also remember to enable Midi on the Vocoder Tab and for more fun disable monophonic as this also enables 'gate mode' ie. it only outputs when notes are played).

I've got two vocoders installed on my iPad and Matrix Vocoder is my go-to, the other one is Voice Synth.
    Really like theRoboter preset for instant Kraftwerk in Matrix Vocoder.

• @Samu said:
    There are two AUv3's in Matrix Vocoder.app
    The MFx accepts midi input.
    (Also remember to enable Midi on the Vocoder Tab and for more fun disable monophonic as this also enables 'gate mode' ie. it only outputs when notes are played).

I've got two vocoders installed on my iPad and Matrix Vocoder is my go-to, the other one is Voice Synth.
    Really like theRoboter preset for instant Kraftwerk in Matrix Vocoder.

Thanks a lot @Samu !
    Ok, just bought.