Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pure Acid by Jim Audio!!! This is the best news ever!!!

Comments

• Come on @jimpavloff, give me some acid, pleeze

• @robosardine said:

@audio_DT said:
    I'm checking this page very often now :)

From experience I can tell you..... it doesn’t help 😬

Haha. I know - but it becomes a compulsion, dunnit?! 😇

• Must. Stop. Refreshing. This. Page.

Could someone please throw up a bat signal when this releases? A giant smiley face over Gotham..

• @Proppa said:
    Must. Stop. Refreshing. This. Page.

Could someone please throw up a bat signal when this releases? A giant smiley face over Gotham..

Surely won't be long now.... and yours was 303rd comment!

• @FPC said:

@Proppa said:

B)

• @FPC said:

@Proppa said:
    Must. Stop. Refreshing. This. Page.

Here’s the 304th!

• any contenders ? let's just think of 303...we have the Bram 303 (which to me sounds pretty awesome)...what else?
    We can also distort the Bram303 or apply efx on top...just curious what other straight 303 emulation is out there

• wimwim
    edited November 2019
    • Rebirth (No longer purchasable.)
    • Bassline. IAA only and long time since its been updated, but works.
    • Rhythm Studio (No longer purchasable.)
    • The Transistor Bass plugin inside FL Studio Mobile (Excellent emulation, but I can’t recommend FLSM.)
    • Chicago in Gadget. Not really an emulation, but similar tones to be found.

Surprisingly slim pickings.

• @wim: Funny you mentioned Chicago. Never used this gadget but it does in fact remind of a TB303 :smiley:

Two others come into my mind:
    The BassLine in Caustic
    Bram's Troublemaker

• @rs2000 said:
    @wim: Funny you mentioned Chicago. Never used this gadget but it does in fact remind of a TB303 :smiley:

The BassLine in Caustic
    Bram's Troublemaker

Didn’t IK Multimedia have a TB 03 in there Syntronik app too?

• I wonder if in Jim's app, is it possible to route audio out, just from the 303> @studs1966 said:

@rs2000 said:
    @wim: Funny you mentioned Chicago. Never used this gadget but it does in fact remind of a TB303 :smiley:

The BassLine in Caustic
    Bram's Troublemaker

Yes, it does...it's just not so "fluid" and organic i would say to work with it

• @studs1966 said:

@rs2000 said:

The BassLine in Caustic
    Bram's Troublemaker

They do. Pretty limited being sample based.

• edited November 2019

The bass synth and sequencer in Egoist is bassically a 303.

• And Egoist is an AUv3.

• Dr :) p Acid (not AU)

• edited November 2019

For everyone in this thread, I've just put Pure Acid for preorder on the App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/pure-acid/id1481283602
    You can grab it now with a small discount. I plan it to be released earlier than it displays expected in the store.
    On the day of release, the price will rise. Later, when I'll implement AUv3 in the updates, the price will rise again.
    Thanks to all for your support!

• Pre-order complete! 🙂

• edited November 2019

Oh Happy Day!!!!! Thanks @jimpavloff !

Pre-ordered!

• Nice. Pre ordered.

• @jimpavloff said:
    For everyone in this thread, I've just put Pure Acid for preorder on the App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/pure-acid/id1481283602
    You can grab it now with a small discount. I plan it to be released earlier than it displays expected in the store.
    On the day of release, the price will rise. Later, when I'll implement AUv3 in the updates, the price will rise again.
    Thanks to all for your support!

Thank you.

• Preorders are dumb, what’s the point? Who asked for this? Get off my lawn.

Have preordered. Hope it sells a billion.

• Considered done Mr @jimpavloff... Thanks mate..

• Done! Hell yay 😀

• Pre Ordered 👍

• Pre ordered too

• Pre-ordered. Thanks Jim.

• pre ordered , now i can start obsessively checking my phone, instead of the app store;) . one step closer to clicking that app thumbnail and having my mind blown. :)