Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mastering secret (Don’t tell anybody)

123457»

Comments

• @Ben said:

@daviddavid said:
    how do you access triple band preset? mine only has one preset and if i type in tripleband it sounds horrible, my preset is deep holes

Tap on where it says deep holes and you’ll get a drop down of preset choices.

im so glad you are here I was clicking on the plus sign and i had to click on the deep holes, such a noob, this is what i needed i have mastered my track and i just wanted to see if this plug in added anything thanks such a legend!

• @Ben said:

@daviddavid said:
    how do you access triple band preset? mine only has one preset and if i type in tripleband it sounds horrible, my preset is deep holes

where do you put it in the chain? i have a tonne of fabfilter stuff in the master eq and l2 especially and compressors though they don't seem to be doing much so i have them off

• @Ben said:

@daviddavid said:

ok it seems not to do anything to this mix but then woott isn't doing anything this time either and on my last mix it was going nuts for me with dark synth

• @Ben said:

@daviddavid said:

Did you try the host presets. In AUM you can open the presets and save them inside AUM, its one of the orange buttons in the upper left corner of each individual app window.

• Has anyone successfully been able to use Barkfilter as an Audio Unit in macOS GarageBand on an M1 computer without it crashing? Apps by this developer are a mixed bag in this arena. Some work, some don’t.

• @daviddavid said:

@Ben said:

@daviddavid said:

where do you put it in the chain? i have a tonne of fabfilter stuff in the master eq and l2 especially and compressors though they don't seem to be doing much so i have them off

I sometimes use it on individual channels/instruments and not as often as a master.
    I like the effect it has on vocals. Some of the other presets are a little more subtle.
    You should definitely be hearing a difference when you add it.

• Hi is this available for a Mac mini. I did a search but came up short

• @ralis said:
    Hi is this available for a Mac mini. I did a search but came up short

Appears that they need to change the licensing on the desktop version, before it is made for sale again.
    http://www.virsyn.net/desktop/legacy-apps.html

• Ah thanks for that I was not sure what was going on there