Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Xequence 2 and AUM Modular DAW?

1235»

Comments

• @mlau said:
    Am having hard time doing a simple task 🙃 i have Aum and Xequence2 in sync. I have no problem playing the apps in Xequence2, but i would like to play an app in a midi collider and record in Xequence2 the collider, then stop the collider and just play what was recorded by the app. If someone can help me out ....

Midi Routing should be like this:

Don‘t forget to enable Midi input in Xequence and select „ Xequence Destination“ as input.
    After recording Collider‘s performance, disable Collider in AUM and enjoy the playback of the recorded Collider performance.

• @mlau said:
    Am having hard time doing a simple task 🙃 i have Aum and Xequence2 in sync. I have no problem playing the apps in Xequence2, but i would like to play an app in a midi collider and record in Xequence2 the collider, then stop the collider and just play what was recorded by the app. If someone can help me out ....

There are a couple of ways to to this:

1. Enable MIDI Thru in X2. Set up an instrument with AUM Destination as the output. Point collider to X2 (not to the app). Route X2 to the app. When you play from collider, it should sound in the app, and you should be able to record the midi data in X2. Once recorded, stop collider, or remove its routing to X2.

2. Parallel route collider to X2 and to the app. Record in X2. Route the X2 instrument to AUM Destination. Stop collider, or remove its routing to the app.

Is this Rozeta Collider you're mentioning, or some other app? If you need further explanation or screenshots, please let me know.

• edited July 2020

@Ploe @wim you both Rock 😎

yes, it’s rozetta.... love this app

• Wim is whatever the opposite of 'midiot' is. Can't think of a catchy name for it. Midigenius doesn't quite have the ring I'm looking for. Any suggestions?

• @Gavinski said:
    Wim is whatever the opposite of 'midiot' is. Can't think of a catchy name for it. Midigenius doesn't quite have the ring I'm looking for. Any suggestions?

Midiculous!

• @SevenSystems haha! Could have an negative meaning too though. It needs to rhyme with a noun, I feel....

• @SevenSystems is that a cloud ?

• @mlau said:
    @SevenSystems is that a cloud ?

That would be midiculumus 😜

• @Gavinski said:

@mlau said:
    @SevenSystems is that a cloud ?

That would be midicumulus 😜

• @Gavinski things are changing so fast nowadays ! am losing my latin 🙃

• Oh, is that where it all went wrong, when we stopped studying Latin? On second thoughts, that’s what BoJo would say, so...no!😛