Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New AU3 plugin: Tube AU - Play YouTube videos inside of audio unit hosts

1161718192022»

Comments

• @Blue_Mangoo this must be hard because no one else is doing it! Really appreciate your contributions both to this forum and to the app universe. Yours are real go-tos for me. Keep doing you because you rock. Happy (solar) New Year to you!

• @mulletsaison said:
    @Blue_Mangoo this must be hard because no one else is doing it! Really appreciate your contributions both to this forum and to the app universe. Yours are real go-tos for me. Keep doing you because you rock. Happy (solar) New Year to you!

Thank you!

• @Blue_Mangoo cheers for new update Pitch up/down not available in Bm3 UI
    not showing the pitch up/down/reset. Is it possible to move these controls from the bottom to top of Tube AU screen/UI ?

• @stormbeats said:
    @Blue_Mangoo cheers for new update Pitch up/down not available in Bm3 UI
    not showing the pitch up/down/reset. Is it possible to move these controls from the bottom to top of Tube AU screen/UI ?

Thank you for reporting this. I will post a support ticket for the lead developer of the project.

• @Blue_Mangoo said:

@stormbeats said:

Thank you for reporting this. I will post a support ticket for the lead developer of the project.

@Blue_Mangoo its ok I got it to work. Its not too obvious at first but @AudioGus kindly showed me how to do it

• @stormbeats said:

@Blue_Mangoo said:

@stormbeats said:

@Blue_Mangoo its ok I got it to work. Its not too obvious at first but @AudioGus kindly showed me how to do it

Oh. Thanks for telling us. May I ask how you got it to work?

• @Blue_Mangoo said:

@stormbeats said:

@Blue_Mangoo said:

@stormbeats said:

@Blue_Mangoo had to minimize tube AU Screen size and shut the bm3 keyboard which is in sample mode by default Only then do the Tube AU pitch up/down options show

• @stormbeats said:

@Blue_Mangoo said:

@stormbeats said:

@Blue_Mangoo said:

@stormbeats said:

@Blue_Mangoo had to minimize tube AU Screen size and shut the bm3 keyboard which is in sample mode by default Only then do the Tube AU pitch up/down options show

Thank you. I think we can make it easier by moving the controls up to the top, above the video.

• @Blue_Mangoo

Would you consider adding loop feature (preferably with loop points) please?

• @0tolerance4silence said:
    @Blue_Mangoo

Would you consider adding loop feature (preferably with loop points) please?

yes. we will consider that. thank you for the suggestion. :)

• J_BJ_B
    edited August 2021

Just downloaded this and it muted when minimised? How am I supposed to sample from it if that’s the case lol. Loaded up In Drambo. Might be able to bodge it by routing the track audio to another track so I can leave the window open but still

while we’re here, how do you personally go about finding interesting content on YouTube. Finding it hard to find obscure stuff. Obviously the platform incentivises posting essentially video click bait then makes it hard to find stuff that’s not got tons of views. For example I wanted to sample some old VHS tapes but you just get a lot of try hard fake modern stuff people have put vhs effect on for clicks like CREEPY LOST VHS TAPE????. There’s probably end;ess amounts of actual old vhs footage uploaded on YouTube but it makes it hard to find.

do you guys bother to find uncommon stuff or just sample whatever?

edit: routing works to keep the app open. It’s not pretty but it works. Audio going from 1 to 2

• I usually load TubeAU on Main track...

You can route it to any track, keep it open on the main track while sampling on the track.

• edited March 2022

Appears this is getting pulled from the App Store. @BlueMangoo have put out a statement.

• Zombies!!! There's a new thread with an accurate title.

• Yay! It’s back!