Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

App challenge 002 : spacecraft and drc synth

13»

Comments

• @grantbasmahorsnell said:
    Here’s my first, I’m new to DRC and haven’t really dug into Spacecraft, so I think I’ll linger on this challenge for a while and see what I can pull out of them. Really enjoying listening to all the posts.

Really liked the mix of sounds in this and how you glued it together.

• Digging all these jams guys!!!! I've been on vacation all week and haven't had much time to comment but I just caught up and dang!!! Great great stuff, these challenges are quite fun to watch!

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@grantbasmahorsnell said:
    Here’s my first, I’m new to DRC and haven’t really dug into Spacecraft, so I think I’ll linger on this challenge for a while and see what I can pull out of them. Really enjoying listening to all the posts.

Really digging this.

Thanks a lot.

• @ALB said:

Really liked the mix of sounds in this and how you glued it together.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

• I tried a second one, I managed 3 SpaceCraft and one DRC in AUM before my Air2 developed a headache. I imported two jams into Auria and arranged the best parts of each. Also added some FabFilter goodness here and there.
    It's long but I often find that soundscape type tracks need a little time.

• @grantbasmahorsnell said:
    I tried a second one, I managed 3 SpaceCraft and one DRC in AUM before my Air2 developed a headache. I imported two jams into Auria and arranged the best parts of each. Also added some FabFilter goodness here and there.

Not long at all. Very chill, relaxed.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

I tried a second one, I managed 3 SpaceCraft and one DRC in AUM before my Air2 developed a headache. I imported two jams into Auria and arranged the best parts of each. Also added some FabFilter goodness here and there.

Not long at all. Very chill, relaxed.

Thank you

• edited July 2019

@grantbasmahorsnell very interesting crackling noises and textures. You made it by SpaceCraft? What is on source?

• @frthcomingstorm said:
    @grantbasmahorsnell very interesting crackling noises and textures. You made it by SpaceCraft? What is on source?

Thanks.
    The 1st instance is using Built-in Audio A and B. The 2nd and 3rd use three of my own samples; one of coins dropped in a bowl, and the others are pieces of previous tracks.