PSA: Don't update to iOS 12.4 if you use apps in AB output slot or IAA apps that use the mic.
https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34030/urgent-psa-hold-off-updating-to-ios-12-4-if-you-use-apps-in-output-slot-in-audiobus

OT: The Enemy Within

168101112

Comments

  • edited May 8

    @CracklePot said:

    Chump is worst President at the worst time in history. But Biden is really just as bad, just not as blatant. If you look at his voting record, you should see what I mean. If these two are the choices in 2020, we are seriously screwed.

    TDS is a disease which inflicts a certain percentage of the population, but in the future, long after you and I and everyone else is gone, Trump will be known as one of the greatest Presidents in US history.

    Trump is right up there with George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and a handful of others.

    Lincoln was also actually quite hated by a certain percentage of the population at the time.

  • @CrazySynthMan said:

    Trump is right up there with George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and a handful of few others.

    That is quite a statement. It seems so outrageous and impossible that it would have to be true, right? Like claiming to be the world's greatest dealmaker when in fact you were the biggest financial loser of your generation.
    Literally:

    "In fact, year after year, Mr. Trump appears to have lost more money than nearly any other individual American taxpayer, The Times found when it compared his results with detailed information the I.R.S. compiles on an annual sampling of high-income earners. His core business losses in 1990 and 1991 — more than $250 million each year — were more than double those of the nearest taxpayers in the I.R.S. information for those years."

    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/07/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

  • @CrazySynthMan said:

    @CracklePot said:

    Chump is worst President at the worst time in history. But Biden is really just as bad, just not as blatant. If you look at his voting record, you should see what I mean. If these two are the choices in 2020, we are seriously screwed.

    TDS is a disease which inflicts a certain percentage of the population, but in the future, long after you and I and everyone else is gone, Trump will be known as one of the greatest Presidents in US history.

    Trump is right up there with George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and a handful of few others.

    Lincoln was also actually quite hated by a certain percentage of the population at the time.

    I wouldn’t know. I wasn’t there.
    Sure, Trump and Nixon both, you soothsayer.

  • @CracklePot said:

    I wouldn’t know. I wasn’t there.
    Sure, Trump and Nixon both, you soothsayer.

    Luckily, we have history books and various sources of information available to us and we do know what took place in the past, even if we weren't personally there, if we care to find out.

    The racist Democrat slaveholders who hated Lincoln don't seem to be much different than the current Democrats who hate Trump. Things didn't turn out too well for the first group and I predict that things won't turn out too well for the second group either.

  • @CrazySynthMan said:

    @CracklePot said:

    I wouldn’t know. I wasn’t there.
    Sure, Trump and Nixon both, you soothsayer.

    Luckily, we have history books and various sources of information available to us and we do know what took place in the past, even if we weren't personally there, if we care to find out.

    The racist Democrat slaveholders who hated Lincoln don't seem to be much different than the current Democrats who hate Trump. Things didn't turn out too well for the first group and I predict that things won't turn out too well for the second group either.

    2+2=5, Winston.

  • @CrazySynthMan said:

    @CracklePot said:

    I wouldn’t know. I wasn’t there.
    Sure, Trump and Nixon both, you soothsayer.

    Luckily, we have history books and various sources of information available to us and we do know what took place in the past, even if we weren't personally there, if we care to find out.

    The racist Democrat slaveholders who hated Lincoln don't seem to be much different than the current Democrats who hate Trump. Things didn't turn out too well for the first group and I predict that things won't turn out too well for the second group either.

    I don’t see any similarities between those Democrats and these Democrats, other than name.
    Trusting history is a bit like trusting the Bible. There are many conflicting interpretations, and you just believe the one that sounds right.

  • Stable genius and bigliest deal maker of all time!

    Trump tax figures show over $1 billion in losses over 10 years - The New York Times
    https://apple.news/AnDrX8VebSwaqxfHkuKK85g

  • @ExAsperis99 said:

    @CrazySynthMan said:

    @CracklePot said:

    I wouldn’t know. I wasn’t there.
    Sure, Trump and Nixon both, you soothsayer.

    Luckily, we have history books and various sources of information available to us and we do know what took place in the past, even if we weren't personally there, if we care to find out.

    The racist Democrat slaveholders who hated Lincoln don't seem to be much different than the current Democrats who hate Trump. Things didn't turn out too well for the first group and I predict that things won't turn out too well for the second group either.

    2+2=5, Winston.

    Nicely done🤣

  • @CrazySynthMan said:

    @CracklePot said:

    I wouldn’t know. I wasn’t there.
    Sure, Trump and Nixon both, you soothsayer.

    Luckily, we have history books and various sources of information available to us and we do know what took place in the past, even if we weren't personally there, if we care to find out.

    The racist Democrat slaveholders who hated Lincoln don't seem to be much different than the current Democrats who hate Trump. Things didn't turn out too well for the first group and I predict that things won't turn out too well for the second group either.

    Why are so many magarubes currently rhapsodizing about some apparently hoped-for upcoming civil war?
    I don't think the Incel Infantry and Mobility Scooter Brigades will be anywhere as successful as they think.

  • @CrazySynthMan said:

    @CracklePot said:

    Chump is worst President at the worst time in history. But Biden is really just as bad, just not as blatant. If you look at his voting record, you should see what I mean. If these two are the choices in 2020, we are seriously screwed.

    TDS is a disease which inflicts a certain percentage of the population, but in the future, long after you and I and everyone else is gone, Trump will be known as one of the greatest Presidents in US history.

    Trump is right up there with George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and a handful of few others.

    Lincoln was also actually quite hated by a certain percentage of the population at the time.

    Thanks for the laugh!
    Quite an apt username you have there.

  • edited May 8

    @CrazySynthMan said:
    ...in the future, long after you and I and everyone else is gone, Trump will be known as one of the greatest Presidents in US history.
    Trump is right up there with George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and a handful of few others.

    I'm curious as to what you're basing this on.

  • “Despite the tremendous success that I have had as President, including perhaps the greatest ECONOMY and most successful first two years of any President in history, they have stollen two years of my (our) Presidency (Collusion Delusion) that we will never be able to get back.”
    Delusional.
    Compulsive liar.
    Self-pitying.
    Semiliterate.
    All hallmarks of the truly great.

  • @Daveypoo said:

    @CrazySynthMan said:
    ...in the future, long after you and I and everyone else is gone, Trump will be known as one of the greatest Presidents in US history.
    Trump is right up there with George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and a handful of few others.

    I'm curious as to what you're basing this on.

    I think he misspelled Richard Nixon and Warren Harding.

  • @CrazySynthMan said:

    He is a highly partisan political extremist who was connected to Obama's campaign, and he has been criticized for spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories.

    so you must have pulled your support after Trump and Alex Jones started having love children right?....

    imho this is not how credibility works

  • Sadly Trump is an effect of polarisation (which is not just a US phenomena), he was not the initial cause, not the solution, in my opinion, but he is setting quite a few really horrible and disturbing precedents.

  • edited May 8

    @CrazySynthMan said:

    The racist Democrat slaveholders who hated Lincoln don't seem to be much different than the current Democrats who hate Trump. Things didn't turn out too well for the first group and I predict that things won't turn out too well for the second group either.

    again, what makes you think you actually care about racist when the president's been racist all his life, from his love and upbringing from his racist father (his self confessed hero) who was arrested for rioting with the kkk to his own racist exploits.... with all of the evidence of how Trump feels about people who don't look like him where would you even acquire the where with all to seemingly incline that 'racism' was an important criteria for your choice?

    again that's not how credibility works.

    it reminds me of trump and his family touting all the time about how he's a germaphobe so would never be with prostitutes but he obviously never had a problem with being with porno stars?..... doesn't sound like a germaphobe to me and it doesn't sound like credibility to me, how bout you?

  • edited May 8

    whom do you believe more President Trump or David Denison?

    who do you believe more the Trump that said Mueller was an honorable and wonderful man doing a great job, or the Trump that said Mueller is part of a democrat deep state conspiracy against him and that his investigation is treason?

    who do you believe president Trump or Individual number 1?

    Like I said before the left , and even the radical left is not Trumps enemy at this point in time... His enemy is Truth, credibility , and the lack of his ability to know the difference between fiction and non-fiction...
    so far he's disagreed with his own self so many times only the sturdiest of bean counters have been able to keep up.... He's arguing with himself, not with the left

  • edited May 8

    anyways as far as choices go right now my top three goes like

    buttigeig
    Warren
    harris

    and in that order... I also like jay inslee but he's a bit of a softy for my taste

    I kind of don't want the senate to lose Warren though, she's too important

  • @JeffChasteen said:

    @CrazySynthMan said:

    @CracklePot said:

    Chump is worst President at the worst time in history. But Biden is really just as bad, just not as blatant. If you look at his voting record, you should see what I mean. If these two are the choices in 2020, we are seriously screwed.

    TDS is a disease which inflicts a certain percentage of the population, but in the future, long after you and I and everyone else is gone, Trump will be known as one of the greatest Presidents in US history.

    Trump is right up there with George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and a handful of few others.

    Lincoln was also actually quite hated by a certain percentage of the population at the time.

    Thanks for the laugh!
    Quite an apt username you have there.

    It is funny how there is a made up condition called TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome, that they like to use to dismiss Trump critics. It more aptly describes Trump supporters, who express loathing and fear of REALITY.

    Nobody had to make up a condition to describe the Obama haters. There already was a name for that. Racists.

  • @CracklePot said:

    It is funny how there is a made up condition called TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome, that they like to use to dismiss Trump critics. It more aptly describes Trump supporters, who express loathing and fear of REALITY.

    Nobody had to make up a condition to describe the Obama haters. There already was a name for that. Racists.

    TDS is a very real condition. There are multitudes of examples of leftist Trump haters who are supposed to be adults who are simply unable to control their emotions and to conduct themselves in a civilized manner. This is a sign of mental illness.

    I don't recall too many examples of people totally losing their minds over seeing an Obama shirt or a Hillary shirt. But many leftists today can not control their inner violent tendencies when confronted with the horrible sight of something as dangerous as a red Maga hat. What a terrifying thing to have seen, a red hat, perhaps they should seek out counseling for their trauma. Poor things. Watching an entire playlist of videos of leftists freaking out on youtube, because of a harmless hat is some of the best and funniest entertainment around these days. Far better than most things that come out of Hollywood.

    As for the Obama haters, the left calls them racists, everybody else would call that for common sense. It's common sense for many to be against Obama and his horrible policies and ideas. The left has exhausted the word racist a long time ago, it's played out and basically meaningless today. It's a total joke. Anybody who hasn't been called a racist by somebody on the left at least 10 separate times is not doing things right.

    You can even find videos of white leftists calling African American Trump supporters racists on youtube. I've almost never seen anything more hilarious or tragic. They are truly mentally ill.

    I don't own a plantation last I checked, but the Dems have a huge plantation still, and while their slaves might not be in physical chains, they are slaves nonetheless, but more and more are waking up all of the time and they are walking straight off of that plantation and they're never looking back.

  • edited May 8

    @CrazySynthMan said:
    >

    I don't own a plantation last I checked, but the Dems have a huge plantation still, and while their slaves might not be in physical chains, they are slaves nonetheless, but more and more are waking up all of the time and they are walking straight off of that plantation and they're never looking back.

    don't be so hard on racist, it's the crazy people in denial that is more of a problem to me... I respect David duke far more than I could ever respect Donald trump... he can't tell a truth 2 minutes apart from a lie, lol sometimes he tells opposing lies within the same sentence it's ridiculous...

    you might want to look up the definition of racist though cause I don't think it is what you describe it as above...
    actually I don't know what that is, but I would love to hear you address the questions I asked you earlier.... beware though, you might melt if you answer truthfully

    btw, I'm not sure how long you've had access to the internet but there is definitely such a thing as racist African Americans, who don't like being black themselves and express hatred for dark skin, look it up your head will probably explode

    the thing I don't understand about racist though is what happened to our american racist, we used to have the best like we were number one but lately they're such pansies it's like they're the only kind of people living in denial of their own existence while at the same time exhibiting racism.... it's so weird.... I know our forefathers are turning over in their graves at the thought of leaving their legacies up to these extremely weak-minded extremist driving the wagon today.. it's embarrassing I can't even go abroad and brag about our racist anymore it's just a sad state of affairs really. I mean if you don't stand for something ...well you know the rest, if you can't even be honest about what you believe eww I couldn't imagine living in that kind of fear, it must be polarizing ,and paralyzing at the same time, how do these folks go to the grocery store sheesh.

    hey that reminds me you are absolutely right about people not going crazy over Obama shirts etc..
    Remember they lost their minds because he eats arugula, wore a tan suit, and gave his wife a fist bump lol you remember how the fear rose after that omg I was laughing so hard I almost broke my stomach lawwwd have mercy!

  • edited May 8

    @CrazySynthMan, respectfully, what about the now 500(?) lawyers. Thanks for participating. And thanks for maintaining your cool under heavy fire. I do not agree with you at all, but I would protect your right to say it. I just wish some others with your views would speak up as it is very one sided so far.

    Let me ask you a question... if Trump loses in 2020 by, say, 3 million votes (like in 2016 despite Russian interference, or do you believe there was no interference?) but he loses by the same margin of electoral votes he won by in 2016. Do you believe he should peacefully accept defeat? Or should he claim voter fraud and fight it?

  • @CrazySynthMan said:

    @CracklePot said:

    It is funny how there is a made up condition called TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome, that they like to use to dismiss Trump critics. It more aptly describes Trump supporters, who express loathing and fear of REALITY.

    Nobody had to make up a condition to describe the Obama haters. There already was a name for that. Racists.

    TDS is a very real condition. There are multitudes of examples of leftist Trump haters who are supposed to be adults who are simply unable to control their emotions and to conduct themselves in a civilized manner. This is a sign of mental illness.

    I don't recall too many examples of people totally losing their minds over seeing an Obama shirt or a Hillary shirt. But many leftists today can not control their inner violent tendencies when confronted with the horrible sight of something as dangerous as a red Maga hat. What a terrifying thing to have seen, a red hat, perhaps they should seek out counseling for their trauma. Poor things. Watching an entire playlist of videos of leftists freaking out on youtube, because of a harmless hat is some of the best and funniest entertainment around these days. Far better than most things that come out of Hollywood.

    As for the Obama haters, the left calls them racists, everybody else would call that for common sense. It's common sense for many to be against Obama and his horrible policies and ideas. The left has exhausted the word racist a long time ago, it's played out and basically meaningless today. It's a total joke. Anybody who hasn't been called a racist by somebody on the left at least 10 separate times is not doing things right.

    You can even find videos of white leftists calling African American Trump supporters racists on youtube. I've almost never seen anything more hilarious or tragic. They are truly mentally ill.

    I don't own a plantation last I checked, but the Dems have a huge plantation still, and while their slaves might not be in physical chains, they are slaves nonetheless, but more and more are waking up all of the time and they are walking straight off of that plantation and they're never looking back.

    TDS is a real condition like CSM is a real condition.
    Those videos and news reports of Libtard Snowflakes attacking weak, innocent MAGA sporting victims are Fake News, dude. Those videos are obviously staged, and those reports are obviously false. I mean, they’re Snowflakes, remember?

    I am against a lot of horrible Obama policies, too. But I don’t insist he is a Muslim, or demand to see his birth certificate, nor do I mention monkeys when I criticize him.

    If the word racist has lost its meaning, then you must have grown immune. Being proud of being called a racist, at least ten times, huh? That’s a pretty fucked up position to take. You should think about that shit.

    The rest, about plantations...
    WTF is that all about? Care to elaborate?
    I probably wouldn’t.

  • The wacky views Donald Trump espouses (which indeed, change, depending on which side of his ‘brain’ is firing at any particular time), were held by his ‘supporters’ prior to him taking office, he’s just ‘enabled’ them to say them out loud.

  • @LinearLineman said:
    @CrazySynthMan, respectfully, what about the now 500(?) lawyers. Thanks for participating. And thanks for maintaining your cool under heavy fire. I do not agree with you at all, but I would protect your right to say it. I just wish some others with your views would speak up as it is very one sided so far.

    Let me ask you a question... if Trump loses in 2020 by, say, 3 million votes (like in 2016 despite Russian interference, or do you believe there was no interference?) but he loses by the same margin of electoral votes he won by in 2016. Do you believe he should peacefully accept defeat? Or should he claim voter fraud and fight it?

    Regarding those former deep state lawyers who have signed some letter against Trump, I would say that now that the Russia hoax scheme and coup attempt has been proven unsuccessful for the Dems and their deep state accomplices, it is merely a desperate, injured and dying animal's last few gasps for breath. It will amount to nothing, just like all of the other countless previous, almost weekly attempts. When the boy cries wolf for the thousandth time, most people will have already tuned out the nonsense a very long time ago.

    As for the 2020 question, no I do not believe that there was any significant Russian foreign interference in 2016, besides the interference and illegal scheming which came from the Dems themselves. It was the Dems and the Hillary campaign that was behind that whole fake dossier.

    Regarding the hypothetical election results, I would say that depends very much on the Dems and if there is any legitimate proof of widespread fraud. It is the Dems that are the ones that haven't even been capable of accepting the results from 2016, let alone from their next upcoming loss, so I would say that it remains a much bigger concern with that side than with Trump's side.

    But if Trump were to legitimately lose, and there is no evidence of significant fraud, then of course he should peacefully accept defeat. The reality is that it is many of the Dems who can not accept defeat, as has been proven these past few years and should they lose yet again in 2020, then I believe that they'll only become more delusional and mentally unstable than they are today, but that will be their problem.

  • Remember, right after the inauguration, Chump made his Press Secretary lie about the crowd size straight to reporters faces. Funny how unbelievable that was, back then. He obviously does not care about legitimacy, facts, or reality. He will just make some shit up, and repeat it over and over. He will claim victory, that the other side committed voter fraud, and will refuse to leave office.

    He is already claiming he should get a 6 year term, since the first 2 years were “stolen.”
    He says this even though his first 2 years had a Republican controlled Congress, and during that time he enjoyed a free pass from any oversight, and could pass anything he wanted to.
    I fully expect him to attempt to remain in office if he loses. With the amount of shit he has gotten away with so far, why wouldn’t he?

  • @knewspeak said:
    The wacky views Donald Trump espouses (which indeed, change, depending on which side of his ‘brain’ is firing at any particular time), were held by his ‘supporters’ prior to him taking office, he’s just ‘enabled’ them to say them out loud.

    He is the embodiment of the id of so many of his supporters. He can express the same belligerent ignorances they share while seemingly suffering no consequences. They do not enjoy the same luxury in their miserable lives.

  • @CrazySynthMan, I regret that name calling has not been entirely extinguished from this thread, but I have hopes we will do better.

    I read your cogent reply with interest. I say cogent, but it seems only cogent within your frame of thought.
    I am sure you have videos and articles to support your contentions and I hope youwill provide some for us. I truly hope they will be as explicit as is our leader’s voluminous statements and tweets where he misinforms, misleads, misunderstands, alters facts, is inaccurate, changes his position from day to day, threatens violence against those who oppose him, challenges our democratic institutions, defames reputable citizens, and inflames divisiveness, stirs xenophobia for his own purposes, encourages white supremacists (his defense of Alex Jones , the latest, tho, to be fair he might be including Farrakhan as well). I am first to agree the Dems are in the pockets of big corporations. I would just like to see some facts behind your claims. For example, did you scrutinize the list of 500 names? Are you familiar with who they are and what they represent? Can you go name by name and present your evidence to discredit their opinion which is based on precedence and decades of jurisprudence? You only have to look at the Nixon impeachment charges to see the similarities. But then, in spite of partisan differences, both parties saw the truth that Nixon was indeed a crook. Those times, and that Republican Party are dead and gone.
    Now we have a Lindsey Graham, who disparaged( on video, yes, facts matter) that Trump was a kook and amongst other pejorative should never be elected president. Mick Mulvsnry, likewise. I saw the video.
    But perhaps you think every Republican bashing of a Trump on video has been revised by the deep state.

    Regarding the 2016 election. As far as I understand the Dems did very little to oppose President T’s victory and ascension to office. However, our leader cried voter fraud, set up a commission to investigate such in California and subsequently and quietly shut it down when no evidence was forthcoming.

    Our leader has claimed to be a student of history, yet, by his own admission he does not know what the thirteen stripes on the US flag stand for. He believes Frederick Douglass is alive and well and doing a great job and that the Russians invaded Afghanistan to stop terrorist incursions into the Soviet Union.

    He also claimed he would have been a great general when he abhors the idea of military service (I guess he is just a genuine American cowboy, spurs and all) and demeans those who had the misfortune to be captured. He hates losers but thinks Lee was a great general. How do you deal with these contradictions, CrazySM? Again, the opposition is riddled with corruption, career politicians and lickspittles, but it seems you are making the case that, out of the blue, a superhero, one of the greatest presidents ever, has appeared on the scene and is without stain and that any accusation regarding his conduct in office is totally without merit. Can you make just one admission where our leader has been less than honest with the American people?

  • edited May 8

    I am proud that this forum has not descended into shit throwing. However, comments unsupported by at least an attempt to include hard facts that simply deride the other point of view are equally emotional and spurious, IMO. They do not advance the argument and would be met with ridicule in a formal debate.
    Sorry, I know many feel strongly on both sides, but if we empower our emotions instead of our reason we are all dead ducks.

  • @AudioGus said:

    @Tarekith said:
    Just saying hi before the thread gets locked, no politics on the Audiobus forum and all that.

    I am lucky to live in Canada where everything is perfect and therefore don’t need to pay attention to politics.

    Hopefully North Koreans have developed an accurate guidance system, your neighbors can resist shiny red buttons, and the winds are not out of the south.

This discussion has been closed.