Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MIDI Guitar 2 + iOS 12 Issue

13»

Comments

• You used to be able to demo the IAP stuff, with frequent interruptions.
    I tried the Midi Out for a while before I bought any IAPs.

• @espiegel123 said:
    @BroCoast wrote:"You have to buy that purchase to get better tracking, but as for the actual guitar processing that comes with that purchase... Don't expect much."

What IAP affects the tracking? As far as I know, none of the IAP's change the way tracking works.

It probably doesn't in reality.

But it says in the purchases section:

MIDI guitar rig: Tracking (state of the art second generation)

• @BroCoast said:

@espiegel123 said:
    @BroCoast wrote:"You have to buy that purchase to get better tracking, but as for the actual guitar processing that comes with that purchase... Don't expect much."

What IAP affects the tracking? As far as I know, none of the IAP's change the way tracking works.

It probably doesn't in reality.

But it says in the purchases section:

MIDI guitar rig: Tracking (state of the art second generation)

I suspect it is just careless wording for what is indicated with the MIDI Guitar Rig IAP. It is kind of confusing how they describe stuff.