Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• A friend of mine had cruciate ligament reconstruction after falling on her bum while playing hockey. bending of the knees, happens a lot with people skiing. A 6 months recovery wasn't particularly funny. Hope you get your full mobility back

• @kinkujin said:
    This joint is terrible.

Give the man a break!

• Funny puns are funny! :) Yep I know the pain, I broke ACL in my right (other) knee 8 years ago. It was during parachuting.. Now it was just a funny jump on the beach.

• @wim said:
    I need to stay out of this thread. I have a tendon-cy to make really bad puns.

Winner!

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Funny puns are funny! :) Yep I know the pain, I broke ACL in my right (other) knee 8 years ago. It was during parachuting.. Now it was just a funny jump on the beach.

I got mine torn in MMA practice, took 18 months to get fully active again.

• yeah, suppose you've got to laugh. i thought i'd damaged the ligaments in my right knee running down a volcano in Guatemala.
    turned out to be my IT band on the side of the knee. they take ages to heal because they get a lot less blood flow.
    make one appreciate having legs in the first place tho :)

• @mrcanister said:
    running down a volcano in Guatemala.

I had a twinge getting up after taking a particularly good crap, does this count?

• edited September 2018

i'd say it's better to have the twinge while you're having the crap, then you definitely know it's a goodin :o

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Maybe your leg was never meant for jumpimg

• edited September 2018

@Dawdles said:
    @giku_beepstreet maybe it's time to post a pic/video/info leak and save this thread from wherever it's heading ;)

Still ugly, but more functional :). All is module, even sequencer. Paralel processing is handled differently now: with Layers module, after some time I've found this way easier than color coding. Since now color means containing. e.g Drum rack track 1 contains Layers module (different color)

• @giku_beepstreet That's really not all that ugly! Some quick tweaks and it looks right nice, I'd say...

Can you tell us more about the Layers module? What happens if I tap on "2"?

• edited September 2018

@lukesleepwalker said:
    @giku_beepstreet That's really not all that ugly! Some quick tweaks and it looks right nice, I'd say...

I'm not sure about the module name yet. Layers is for parallel processing. Example screenshot: You see contents of Layer 1 (active: orange), when you tap on 2 you will see contents of layer 2. Layers object is marked blue. You can add / remove layers. Use them for parallel generation and processing (e.g. kick drum module: transient, body and sub - 3 layers or formant filter from 5 BP's )

• This is beautiful! Reminds me of the
    Bitwig instrument rack 🙂

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@lukesleepwalker said:
    @giku_beepstreet That's really not all that ugly! Some quick tweaks and it looks right nice, I'd say...

I'm not sure about the module name yet. Layers is for parallel processing. Example screenshot: You see contents of Layer 1 (active: orange), when you tap on 2 you will see contents of layer 2. Layers object is marked blue. You can add / remove layers. Use them for parallel generation and processing (e.g. kick drum module: transient, body and sub - 3 layers or formant filter from 5 BP's )

Oh wow. That's an elegant solution to keep complexity manageable in one AU screen. Can't wait to try it out!

• Programmers needs legs? :#
    Better get 2 extra arms.
    Nah´i hope everything will be fine again soon.

• Looks really almost like a little Reaktor but with a more fluid GUI and workflow. Nice!

• edited September 2018

GAMECHANGER! :D

PS @giku_beepstreet Looks awesome!

• @Cib said:
    Programmers needs legs? :#
    Better get 2 extra arms.
    Nah´i hope everything will be fine again soon.

:smiley:

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Funny puns are funny! :) Yep I know the pain, I broke ACL in my right (other) knee 8 years ago. It was during parachuting.. Now it was just a funny jump on the beach.

Feel your body aging! :lol:
    I'm recovering from a low back strain result from a stretching exercise.
    I use to have those with martial arts or weight lifting! :lol:

Get well soon, mate

• @senhorlampada said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

Feel your body aging! :lol:
    I'm recovering from a low back strain result from a stretching exercise.
    I use to have those with martial arts or weight lifting! :lol:

Get well soon, mate

Thanks.. Start from physiotherapist.. they usually know more than doctors :)

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Dawdles said:
    @giku_beepstreet maybe it's time to post a pic/video/info leak and save this thread from wherever it's heading ;)

Still ugly, but more functional :). All is module, even sequencer. Paralel processing is handled differently now: with Layers module, after some time I've found this way easier than color coding. Since now color means containing. e.g Drum rack track 1 contains Layers module (different color)

looking good to me!

• edited September 2018

Another request implemented. You can add custom, reusable modules, rename them and save to user library. Custom module UI can be folded.

• @giku_beepstreet yep, I am liking the clean crisp design :)

• @Dawdles said:
    @giku_beepstreet any limitations/hurdles in AU with sample browse/import/save? Hoping I can import from my bm3 Samples folder, like I can with Spacecraft? Can you sample in to the AU?

Questions, questions, questions ;) I’ll fully understand if you don’t wanna talk about any of this stuff yet.

For now it uses an iCloud folder (the same on mac and idevices). Any other options will be implemented later on request :) Yes Drambo works in AU Fx mode as well, so you can sample into it

• Ok, looks done to me, let us have it. :D

Does full screen give us two racks and pads or keyboard?

• @JudgeDredd said:
    Ok, looks done to me, let us have it. :D

Does full screen give us two racks and pads or keyboard?

Not yet :)

This discussion has been closed.