Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @giku_beepstreet said:
    At the beginning this will be just an AU plugin.

Get drambo out working is already more than enough!

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    At the beginning this will be just an AU plugin.

And I will buy it the moment it is released :)

• @Dawdles said:
    @giku_beepstreet might have mentioned already but wondering if there will be user presets for global settings AND per track/chain? Would be very cool to be able to save/load individual track/chains...

Every custom module may be saved and loaded.

• @giku_beepstreet can you use it has a AUFX on a channel in AUM?

• I wait. I no buy anything else. I save. I wait.

• edited July 2018

@giku_beepstreet said:

@Cib said:
    I wonder if there are limitations in iOS which would allow us customers to set the colors like we want via a hue slider and such things.

No, its doable

Was going to ask if a possibility would be to have a light/dark theme option and then a customizable color for the heading bars(blue part in the image).
    Nice little personalization options can help quite a bit sometimes. Like in iElectribe background option or b-step highly customizable color options.

• My family begs me for vacations. Will be back soon. :)

In the meanwhile: rebuilt a lot of stuff, for the new assumptions. It starts looking like an early alpha.

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    My family begs me for vacations. Will be back soon. :)

In the meanwhile: rebuilt a lot of stuff, for the new assumptions. It starts looking like an early alpha.

Take the needed break. Then come back and take my money already! :smile:

• Any comments on this?

@giku_beepstreet There is an idea I've had for quite a while that I thought would work great as an AU in AUM. I doubt it will ever get implemented for AUM. However, it occurs to me that it would work even better as a module in your app:

The general idea: 'Audio track' module. record and play an audio track synchronized with the rest of the project. It would be visual and allow for volume control and panning automation.

Think of the module as visually displaying one track of audio in the same way that Giel Bremmers MultiTrackStudio would when wanting to edit the volume control and panning.

This would basically make Drambo a full-on modular DAW, and not just a groovebox. :smiley:

It could be used to import loops, record, play back, etc...... Very useful!

• @Audiojunkie said:
    Any comments on this?

@giku_beepstreet There is an idea I've had for quite a while that I thought would work great as an AU in AUM. I doubt it will ever get implemented for AUM. However, it occurs to me that it would work even better as a module in your app:

The general idea: 'Audio track' module. record and play an audio track synchronized with the rest of the project. It would be visual and allow for volume control and panning automation.

Think of the module as visually displaying one track of audio in the same way that Giel Bremmers MultiTrackStudio would when wanting to edit the volume control and panning.

This would basically make Drambo a full-on modular DAW, and not just a groovebox. :smiley:

Maybe depending on the sampling time in the drum sampler you can import long audio clips there

• I know beta should already be here, if you didn't > @Audiojunkie said:

Any comments on this?

Seems like a special case for "Live sampler module", that is planned already. (play, record, host synchronization, modulation)

• edited July 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2018

I now sing ‘Hey Drambo!’ around the house to the tune of ‘Hey Mambo!’ 🎶

• @senhorlampada, do you realize that you started a thread in late April that has generated almost 30,000 views in three months!! Either you or Drambo should run for pres against Trump! I have never seen a post with so much sex app-eal! Is it the Brazil in you or the Rambo in Drambo?? Unbelievable! That's all I have to say (here).

• @LinearLineman I wish it translated into sales for the devs! In time, hopefully...

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    I know beta should already be here, if you didn't > @Audiojunkie said:

Any comments on this?

Seems like a special case for "Live sampler module", that is planned already. (play, record, host synchronization, modulation)

The key thing that would differentiate it from other apps is the ability to see the waveform and visually draw volume or pan control envelopes. AUM has a "sample recorder/player" but no one has the ability to automate volume/panning visually. :smile:

• Is this thing still happening?

• Hell yeah!!

• Are you still thinking Aug31 2019?

¡™£¢∞§¶•ªºœ∑´®†¥¨ˆøåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ç√∫˜µ

• @Audiojunkie said:

The key thing that would differentiate it from other apps is the ability to see the waveform and visually draw volume or pan control envelopes. AUM has a "sample recorder/player" but no one has the ability to automate volume/panning visually. :smile:

Wouldn’t @brambos Perforator do the job?

• @gsm909 said:

@Audiojunkie said:

Unfortunately not. Perforator is a cool effect, but it doesn’t (as far as I can tell) have the ability to record a track of audio and display it visually, and allow a person to draw volume and panning automation—which would be the primary purpose of the app I’m proposing. :smile: but thanks for suggesting!

• @Audiojunkie said:

@gsm909 said:

@Audiojunkie said:

Unfortunately not. Perforator is a cool effect, but it doesn’t (as far as I can tell) have the ability to record a track of audio and display it visually, and allow a person to draw volume and panning automation—which would be the primary purpose of the app I’m proposing. :smile: but thanks for suggesting!

Each channel in perforator can be mapped to a midi cc, and the waveform drawn in perforator display, then send those midi cc to automate AUM as per the drawn waveform? No?

• Interesting! Would you make a video showing what you are describing? I don’t see how it would work, but I’m keeping an open mind. 🙂

• I wan't dis.

• +wantin' dis

This discussion has been closed.