Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• edited March 2020

@gusgranite No it doesn't really fit the current situation.. maybe other songs like "I wanna kiss you but I better not touch" or at least this..

• @SilverK said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    @gusgranite How about a hard reset? :)

How about giving us a release date ?

The dev doesn't know when it will be released. Once upon a time, he posted an optimistic guess and since then he has realized that he doesn't know (which is normal) how long it will take to get wrapped up. He has said that he is getting things tidied for release. I wouldn't expect to hear anything until it has been queued up.

Could be days, weeks or months. At one point, he thought it would be done by the end of 2019. But life happens.

• I think this should be released now, given the situation. We can play with it and any bugs will be forgiven.

• @audio_DT said:
    I think this should be released now, given the situation. We can play with it and any bugs will be forgiven.

You may be, but there’s a whole big audience of people not visiting these forums and just browsing the App Store... imagine this labor of love would get review bombed with sub 3 star reviews... that’d be a rocky start, especially since many do not update their ratings.

Just be patient

• @Zaubrer said:

@audio_DT said:
    I think this should be released now, given the situation. We can play with it and any bugs will be forgiven.

You may be, but there’s a whole big audience of people not visiting these forums and just browsing the App Store... imagine this labor of love would get review bombed with sub 3 star reviews... that’d be a rocky start, especially since many do not update their ratings.

Just be patient

This 💯

• @audio_DT said:

If you see how merciless people tend to be with bugs on this forum, you might understand his reticence -- particularly with something very complex whose bugs might be longer to address.

I said the same thing as you and then was reminded of the many here who that treat an app as hopelessly broken if their pet feature doesn't work as they expect.

• @espiegel123 said:

@audio_DT said:

If you see how merciless people tend to be with bugs on this forum, you might understand his reticence -- particularly with something very complex whose bugs might be longer to address.

I said the same thing as you and then was reminded of the many here who that treat an app as hopelessly broken if their pet feature doesn't work as they expect.

Also, if I had been toiling over an app for 2 plus years, I wouldn’t just dump it out there just because people think they want it when they honestly have no idea what state it’s in as a releasable product. Some YouTube vids doesn’t cover all the intricate things that the app is capable of.

It’s either ready to G’s standards and something he is willing to support or it’s not. That’s completely up to him, IMO, and has zero to do with anybody on this forum.

• Ya’ll some entitled ass people. It’s released when it’s released.

• @YourJunk said:
    Ya’ll some entitled ass people. It’s released when it’s released.

LMAO, for whatever reason I instinctively read that Samuel Jackson's voice.

• @Ass_Flaps_9000 said:
    Perhaps opening a few more beta slots for us all here would satisfy!

Yes, definitely, and put a guy who calls himself Ass Flaps at the head of the line! :)

• @drez said:

@espiegel123 said:

@audio_DT said:

Also, if I had been toiling over an app for 2 plus years, I wouldn’t just dump it out there just because people think they want it when they honestly have no idea what state it’s in as a releasable product. Some YouTube vids doesn’t cover all the intricate things that the app is capable of.

It’s either ready to G’s standards and something he is willing to support or it’s not. That’s completely up to him, IMO, and has zero to do with anybody on this forum.

Ooh, get you 🤦🏻‍♂️

• @DatGood said:

@YourJunk said:

I can see that. Though the “ya’ll” makes me think more of the one prosecutor from Bones.

• @YourJunk said:

@DatGood said:

@YourJunk said:

I can see that. Though the “ya’ll” makes me think more of the one prosecutor from Bones.

Too late, I’ve got Samuel Jackson’s voice in my head, in fact I’m now reading all posts with SJs voice. 😊

• Someone should start a petition to release Drambo

• another relief package stalls in a Congress because it doesn’t include strong enough language for @giku_beepstreet to release

Ps. Trump makes beats on Android

• @bcrichards said:
    another relief package stalls in a Congress because it doesn’t include strong enough language for @giku_beepstreet to release

Nah, he just spits into BlackBerry and calls it art.

• @bcrichards said:
    another relief package stalls in a Congress because it doesn’t include strong enough language for @giku_beepstreet to release

I suppose he'd rather pay enough tax income to androids to make beats for him.

• So......, when?

• @rs2000 said:

@bcrichards said:

I suppose he'd rather pay enough tax income to androids to make beats for him.

“My app is under a routine audit”

• Trump leaves 1 star reviews on auv3 apps because he won’t pay for a host daw

• @bcrichards said:
    Trump leaves 1 star reviews on auv3 apps because he won’t pay for a host daw

OMG, so he's the 1-star guy!

• It’s probably been mentioned earlier, can Drambo record unquantised midi (note & cc)? Can it export midi files?

• @espiegel123 said:

@SilverK said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

The dev doesn't know when it will be released. Once upon a time, he posted an optimistic guess and since then he has realized that he doesn't know (which is normal) how long it will take to get wrapped up. He has said that he is getting things tidied for release. I wouldn't expect to hear anything until it has been queued up.

Could be days, weeks or months. At one point, he thought it would be done by the end of 2019. But life happens.

Didn’t realise you where one of the beta testers or voice for beep street ?
    That’s who my question was for .......

• @SilverK said:

@espiegel123 said:

@SilverK said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

Sorry if my response touched a nerve. I am not sure why it did.

One doesn’t need to be a beta tester or the dev to know the answer. You seemed unaware that the dev has retreated from predicting when it will be shipped or the history of overly-optimistic predictions. So, I thought you might like to know. Since, based on past history, it was unlikely that giku would answer you (based on the oodles of similar questions you will find peppered throughout the thread.)

• @espiegel123 said:

@SilverK said:

@espiegel123 said:

@SilverK said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

Sorry if my response touched a nerve. I am not sure why it did.

One doesn’t need to be a beta tester or the dev to know the answer. You seemed unaware that the dev has retreated from predicting when it will be shipped or the history of overly-optimistic predictions. So, I thought you might like to know. Since, based on past history, it was unlikely that giku would answer you (based on the oodles of similar questions you will find peppered throughout the thread.)

Don’t apologize. They’ve been salty and rude to multiple people. It’s nothing personal to you.

• @McD said:

Don’t apologize. They’ve been salty and rude to multiple people. It’s nothing personal to you.

I agree. This is a VENT thread. You can go fucking postal here and we should thank you for getting it out and not expect you to defend your rage, anger or political views. Discussing
    politics by reviewing each others comments just doesn't help.

Treat this thread like a therapy session... you are free to share thoughts, feelings and ideas.
    No matter how fucked up you are and we are all at some level capable of writing some shit that offends somebody. They just need to suck it up or wait for it... DON'T READ THIS THREAD. Too much to ask?

We can talk about controversial topics if it's labeled RANT, I think. It helps. Maybe we could RANT about Apple as an outlet too and keep it safe for the assholes to vent a little when something really drives them to the edge.

Even in a rant thread, people don’t have to be mean to each other.

• edited March 2020

@McD said:

A bunch of stuff he didn’t mean to

😂

• @espiegel123 said:

@McD said:

I agree. This is a VENT thread. You can go fucking postal here and we should thank you for getting it out and not expect you to defend your rage, anger or political views. Discussing
    politics by reviewing each others comments just doesn't help.

Treat this thread like a therapy session... you are free to share thoughts, feelings and ideas.
    No matter how fucked up you are and we are all at some level capable of writing some shit that offends somebody. They just need to suck it up or wait for it... DON'T READ THIS THREAD. Too much to ask?

We can talk about controversial topics if it's labeled RANT, I think. It helps. Maybe we could RANT about Apple as an outlet too and keep it safe for the assholes to vent a little when something really drives them to the edge.

Even in a rant thread, people don’t have to be mean to each other.

Sorry. Can you delete my comment please. Wrong thread. Got my context wrong.

This discussion has been closed.