Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• v cool!!! > @Shiro said:

• @Sequencer1 said:
    Can the knobs in the cv/gate sequencer modules be modulated? How about the pitch and velocity, etc?

Simple rule: If a knob has a little grey triangle next to it, it can be modulated.
    You can not only select a signal source but also adjust it in positive and negative amounts.
    You can even add more than one mod source to the same knob and adjust amounts independently.
    You can also modulate pitch by adding another module behind that can be modulated. There's quite a number of math modules to choose from too and by now, after building a lot of different patches with the beta version, I've always found a way to do what I had in mind, and these can be exotic daemons 😁

• @Sequencer1 said:
    Can the knobs in the cv/gate sequencer modules be modulated? How about the pitch and velocity, etc?

Usually the knobs which have a faded arrow beside them can be modulated buy another modules.

• @Shiro That’s ace. Are all of the sounds coming from Drambo?

• @drcongo said:
    @Shiro That’s ace. Are all of the sounds coming from Drambo?

Yep, the drums are samples thrown into the drambo flexi sampler and sequenced.

• edited March 2020

So, what’s the hold up now.. Did it get CoronaVirus? It looks healthy to me..

• Sequencing notes without using the main sequencer.

• @Shiro excellent video!

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    @Shiro excellent video!

Yes awesome, more please while we wait for death, I mean Drambo

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    @Shiro excellent video!

Thanks man

• edited March 2020

I thought you could only modulate the leftmost knobs on a module, but the steps-knob on the gate+velocity sequencer seems to be modulatable? But not on the CV sequencer?

• edited March 2020

@RJB said:

@lukesleepwalker said:
    @Shiro excellent video!

Yes awesome, more please while we wait for death, I mean Drambo

Very close now.

• What about bob likes drambo, he needs it for this lockdown bra. Hails from planet x, alien space land.

• @Dalle said:
    I thought you could only modulate the leftmost knobs on a module, but the steps-knob on the gate+velocity sequencer seems to be modulatable? But not on the CV sequencer?

The modulatable knobs are marked with an arrow on the left

• Those pics look pretty official, it feels close....

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Those pics look pretty official, it feels close....

Yeah, I look at those pics and I instantly want to give big congrats to @giku_beepstreet for such an achievement.
    Impressive! And I haven't yet put my hands on it!

• @Shiro said:
    Make you own synth from scratch, P-lock the F@#K out of it and you get a funky bastard.

This is suuuuuper sick! Such a wide frequency range going on. Really great creativity!

• @Ass_Flaps_9000 said:
    Can testers tell us about bugs? Nothing specific, but say a percentage during a session maybe?

Nice try! ;)

• edited March 2020

@drez said:

@Shiro said:
    Make you own synth from scratch, P-lock the F@#K out of it and you get a funky bastard.

This is suuuuuper sick! Such a wide frequency range going on. Really great creativity!

And it just one synth I made in ten mins, imagine just spending a few weeks on a single project being precise and getting serious. I’m also looking forward to doing that type thing.... saying that, making a groove very quickly is a strong 💪 point of drambo.

• Should we expect a release now?

• @alancodger said:

Should we expect a release now?

There are uncountable things to set in a media campaign. Beware!

• @Yalexein said:

@alancodger said:

This thread IS the media campaign.

• @drez said:

@Yalexein said:

@alancodger said:

This thread IS the media campaign.

Someone had to say it.

• @alancodger I unintentionally lied several times, so I should say nothing on this :)

• So, let's see. We have a manual. We have publicity shots. We have testers saying "very close now". I mused a few pages back that an April 1 release date would be most appropriate. And that day is getting close on the calendar...

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    So, let's see. We have a manual. We have publicity shots. We have testers saying "very close now". I mused a few pages back that an April 1 release date would be most appropriate. And that day is getting close on the calendar...

so close but so far!

• For this to release on April Fools Day would make this the all time greatest app release in iOS music history.

• @jaymoreaya said:
    For this to release on April Fools Day would make this the all time greatest app release in iOS music history.

Are you joking? ;)

This discussion has been closed.