Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you watching? Is it good?

Comments

• Binge watching Mr. Robot during the current trials and tribulations is somewhat trippy.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ashh said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ashh said:
    Brockmire. Written by and starring Hank Azaria. One of the funnier tv shows, now in its 4th season.

I lasted a season. Appreciated it tremendously. Sort of broke my heart.

You've furrowed my brow. You appreciated it but found it... a bit of a slog?

No, not a slog at all. Little bites of occasionally brilliant. But I have a very large pathos organ and there was something sad in the funny that I found twisting (for me).

Very much agree with this.

• I watched the first episode of Mike Judge Presents: Tales from the Tour Bus. It’s one of the main writers from Beavis & Butthead, doing a passion project about their favourite genre’s of music and their favourite artists from that genre. He’s a white American so, naturally, the first season is about Country Music stars and the second about 70’s Funk superstars. Possibly the 2nd funniest tv after Brockmire. It strikes me that this too is a very sad but hilarious piece of tv. I think I’m learning about me lol.

• Bosch (season 6) will be released tomorrow

• @yug said:
    Bosch (season 6) will be released tomorrow

I lost my way after about Season Three with Bosch. I guessing he'd probably approve. I just didn't like the daughter. As a person, an an actress, as a character.

• @ashh said:
    I watched the first episode of Mike Judge Presents: Tales from the Tour Bus. It’s one of the main writers from Beavis & Butthead, doing a passion project about their favourite genre’s of music and their favourite artists from that genre. He’s a white American so, naturally, the first season is about Country Music stars and the second about 70’s Funk superstars. Possibly the 2nd funniest tv after Brockmire. It strikes me that this too is a very sad but hilarious piece of tv. I think I’m learning about me lol.

I saw a bunch of them. They were great! George Jones ones were my favourites.

• @Halftone said:

@ashh said:
    I watched the first episode of Mike Judge Presents: Tales from the Tour Bus. It’s one of the main writers from Beavis & Butthead, doing a passion project about their favourite genre’s of music and their favourite artists from that genre. He’s a white American so, naturally, the first season is about Country Music stars and the second about 70’s Funk superstars. Possibly the 2nd funniest tv after Brockmire. It strikes me that this too is a very sad but hilarious piece of tv. I think I’m learning about me lol.

I saw a bunch of them. They were great! George Jones ones were my favourites.

Just watched those 2! Hilarious. Possum lol.

• Ozark, season 3. It’s fantastic.

• Started watching IT Crowd again - still funny to me.

Also watching TrueFire Live for inspiration for geetar playing

https://truefire.com/live

• @ashh said:

I have watched the first season, and it is hilarious.

• @ashh said:

Season 2 is gold but the most quotable line for me came from season 1.
    From the cartoon version of one his ex band mates “George Jones was jealous of Jesus.”
    I was so tickled by that I had to randomly insert it into a song I was working on.
    I’m easily amused.

• edited April 2020

@Ben said:

@ashh said:

From the cartoon version of one his ex band mates “George Jones was jealous of Jesus.”
    I was so tickled by that I had to randomly insert it into a song I was working on.
    I’m easily amused.

Not an easy rhyme but no doubt a good line...and if you used as a first would work well...

George Jones was jealous of Jesus
    as he watched the Good Lord sleep

...you could take it almost anywhere from the pious to the profane :)

• Battlestar Galactica (modern) is streaming for free on SyFy right now. YES!

• Love that show. Had a few slow points, but overall BSG was so well done.

• @Ben said:

@ashh said:

I’m easily amused.

I am too. I have just watched part 1 of the Waylon Jennings episodes and I’m glad I have, if only for the fact that I learned that he was part of Buddy Holly’s backing band. This series is filling in a lot of gaps in my music history knowledge.

• I just finished Prime's 8-part series "The Capture". Very cool, complex story and very pertinent to today's world. Well worth watching!

• Westworld S3. This serie is soooo gooood (once you have the reading keys)

• Bumped into this awesome Gadget Rendition of YMO's Rydeen :)

• edited April 2020

The Innocence Files on Netflix

Feel good TV to see innocent people wrongly incarcerated, finally get to go home.

• McDMcD
    edited April 2020

Thank You @samu... I followed the links for more Gadget goodness. One of my first apps. I should have stayed longer to make stuff. I just wasn't ready for it's strange approach to timelines but it would have led to a lot better structures for music that's fun to listen to if not make.

• @cuscolima said:
    Westworld S3. This serie is soooo gooood (once you have the reading keys)

What are the reading keys? I think I need them this season, I'm struggling to enjoy it as much as the first two.

• @Tarekith said:

@cuscolima said:
    Westworld S3. This serie is soooo gooood (once you have the reading keys)

What are the reading keys? I think I need them this season, I'm struggling to enjoy it as much as the first two.

Ditto on this.

• Watching/listening:

• Waynes world. Excellent B) :D

• Season 2 of “What We Do In The Shadows” just started. The original movie is one of my all time favorite comedies. Taika Watiti is brilliant. Watch all his films, he has like 5-6 and all are very, very funny. Catch up on Season 1 of WWDITS on FX or Hulu

• The best criminal psychology breakdowns out there

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Ben said:

@ashh said:

I’m easily amused.

Not an easy rhyme but no doubt a good line...and if you used as a first would work well...

“George Jones was jealous of Jesus
    Noah didn’t know anything about that
    All he wanted to do was settle in and get drunk”
    Out of context and cryptic I know but that’s how I wrote it in.

“From the pious to the profane.” Nicely done. Mind if I borrow that? Rolls off the tongue.

• @Ben said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Ben said:

@ashh said:

I’m easily amused.

“George Jones was jealous of Jesus
    Noah didn’t know anything about that
    All he wanted to do was settle in and get drunk”
    Out of context and cryptic I know but that’s how I wrote it in.

“From the pious to the profane.” Nicely done. Mind if I borrow that? Rolls off the tongue.

All yours my friend and if I take George Jones any further you'll be the first to hear :)

• Started watching Devilman Crybaby on Netflix. This is the show that beat out my pick for Crunchyroll's 2018 Anime of the Year award. Definitely not as family-friendly but it's fun in a campy way.