Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Post your iOS setup

167891012»

Comments

• edited December 2017

I have made some good deals lately while upgrading my synths to something that gets along better with the mpc. I had yamaha cs6x and minibrute se, and was able to trade them for the slim phatty and virus c, basically having to pay only 160€ extra, as i made 200€ profits on trades :) Im going to 3d print new longer side panels for the slim phatty so that it fits better on top of the virus. Or maybe a stand that combines the two into one 1 analog synth plus 16 VA synths monster with 7 individual outs to AUM :D

https://i.imgur.com/Z7Xdl2W.jpg

Mpc pads and 64pad scale mode on bm3 will have to do until i get either circuit or some other small midi pad or perhaps some slim key controller. I also need to trade my two interfaces to something with more ins to get more separate channels from virus to AUM.

Heres most of the rest. Two of the guitars will go into funding something for the mpc setup. Maybe drumbrute + fxs or some eurorack drum thing.
    https://i.imgur.com/IiLAUfB.jpg

• Today’s iOS and Hardware FUN!! X-Station midi templates for everything! :)

• @SpookyZoo said:
    Today’s iOS and Hardware FUN!! X-Station midi templates for everything! :)

Nice! When did you get the Monostation? Any comparison to Circuit?

• Kuhl - you are living my dream! Well, except the cats, i'm allergic. I'd take the dog with me.

We recently got a camper, but opted for a smaller one. I dearly would like something similar to what you have. Ours is a pull behind type that folds down. All the gear would be smashed. hehehe

• edited May 2018

@Aud_iOS said:

@SpookyZoo said:

Got the MonoStation back in November.

It’s great. Love the form factor. The Mod Matrix is genius design and there’s a lot of fun things that the Circuit doesn’t have. Different play modes, mutate(randomise), Paraphonic twists, Mod sequence. It’s fun in a box.

There’s an awesome article on the concept and design behind it that made me appreciate it even more...

https://medium.com/novation-notes/the-making-of-circuit-mono-station-580bf01b732f

• @SpookyZoo said:

@Aud_iOS said:

@SpookyZoo said:

It’s great. Love the form factor. The Mod Matrix is genius design and there’s a lot of fun things that the Circuit doesn’t have. Different play modes, mutate(randomise), Paraphonic twists, Mod sequence. It’s fun in a box.

There’s an awesome article on the concept and design behind it that made me appreciate it even more...

https://medium.com/novation-notes/the-making-of-circuit-mono-station-580bf01b732f

I will read the article. One Q - is the synth engine similar to Circuit's? Do they sound similar etc?

• @Aud_iOS said:

@SpookyZoo said:

@Aud_iOS said:

@SpookyZoo said:

I will read the article. One Q - is the synth engine similar to Circuit's? Do they sound similar etc?

Nope, the MonoStation is basically the Bass Station in a Circuit box. Sounds great, but very different to the Circuit which has Nova synth engines I believe.

Definitely check out some vids on YouTube of the MonoStation sound.Enrique Martinez’ has some great vids on his channel.

• edited May 2018

@SpookyZoo said:

>

@Aud_iOS said:

Great new MonoStation playlist on YouTube. 13 short and sweet vids...

• iPad with BiasFX is my main practise and recording amp. It's nice to be able to use the synths and other apps at the same time.